Crazy Middles/Crazy Pieces: Casting out old, and collecting new! | Part 3

Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Crazy Middles/Crazy Pieces: Casting out old, and collecting new! | Part 3

Unread post by Lauralou_15 »

I found the whole vlog cringey! When they turned up to Melinda and Jaimie’s house and Ariana bust into Melinda’s bedroom, her boyfriend was in there like he had spent the night and he was clearly in the background of the whole video which was why Ariana was so over the top! Have they become so isolated in St Johns that she doesn’t know how to act around people any more? I used to think Hannah was the show off but Ariana is getting worse and worse!!
katelynsarah123
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by katelynsarah123 »

Lauralou_15 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:01 pm I found the whole vlog cringey! When they turned up to Melinda and Jaimie’s house and Ariana bust into Melinda’s bedroom, her boyfriend was in there like he had spent the night and he was clearly in the background of the whole video which was why Ariana was so over the top! Have they become so isolated in St Johns that she doesn’t know how to act around people any more? I used to think Hannah was the show off but Ariana is getting worse and worse!!
I don’t understand why Ariana get so loud (almost obnoxious) and almost show-offish when she gets around boy that are outside the family. Melindas boy friend, Alex’s biological brother Josh, boys who work at restaurants, etc. someone needs to tell her that, that kind of behavior really isn’t cute, and it won’t attract the kind of attention or guys, she’s probably looking for.
automotivegal781
Informer
Informer

Unread post by automotivegal781 »

One of my biggest worries is that Ariana is going to be so anxious for attention from a guy that she will fall for the first guy who shows her a tiny bit of attention. She's clearly looking to fill some kind of void. Hannah shows signs of this as well, but it seems like off-camera she's actually quite chill. I'm not worried about Hallie as she seems to be more mature in that area.

Did anyone hear when Crystal said that Max was staying behind to hang out with Landon and that Shelley would be supervising? That really surprises me. I wonder if she managed alone or if Jarred joined her.
madewitty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by madewitty »

lmao the crazy middles saying "we received some comments...." everytime there is something said ON HERE. THEIR COMMENTS ARE OFF 🤣🤣🤣
marenson1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by marenson1 »

madewitty wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:44 pm lmao the crazy middles saying "we received some comments...." everytime there is something said ON HERE. THEIR COMMENTS ARE OFF 🤣🤣🤣
From what i understand, they run that app that they claim brings in significant income as app developers for "other channels over 1mil subs" but the interface is designed at the level of an elementary school coding class. They post all their videos on their app prior to them going live on youtube, I guess the selling point is you get the content early? There's probably a comment section in their app, if they figured out how to code one.

I wonder if they select the option to that states their content is made for children, which automatically disables comments. Crazy Pieces definitely doesn't and their comments never get taken down or disabled by youtube and they have the larger audience now.
annacleta
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by annacleta »

Comments can be posted on the Crazy Middles' FB page.
automotivegal781
Informer
Informer

The CMs have claimed for a while that YT disables their comments and they can't do anything about it. I know YT had a rule about channels with minor children, but there are big channels that prominently feature children that still allow comments. Even CPs still have their comment section open.
ae123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ae123 »

I looked their app up in the Apple App Store and I only see one other app made by their App development company “KICS Development”, for That Youtub3 Family.

In their “How we afford this family” video they really tried to play it up that their app making business is the majority of their income. Which I highly doubt since they should be getting about $100k a year from the state as adoption stipend.
Exploradora
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Exploradora »

I watched Melinda's q&a last night and I loved her answer to the last question. It was something along the lines of, "Does Scarlett call Aurora her aunt or her cousin?", and Melinda's answer was, "Scarlett calls Aurora, 'Aurora'". I see this question in comments all the time and it bothers me. These girls are 3 and 4. Yes, their situation is unusual but they'll understand in time and the girls will be just fine.

Similarly, I see a lot of people (including the cp and cm in videos) comment on how one person looks like they could be related to another. It just seems insensitive and irrelevant. One way adoption is beautiful is that families do not resemble each other and that blood doesn't make someone family. Pointing out that a child looks like another child or a parent only emphasizes the ones that stand out. Also, it gives off the gross "all Asians look the same" stereotype.
madewitty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by madewitty »

annacleta wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:18 am Comments can be posted on the Crazy Middles' FB page.
I had no idea they had such high interaction on FB😱 hundreds of comments, they’re doing pretty well on there.
tiredofmommydrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tiredofmommydrama »

Idk I’m surprised that they actually decided to adopt Melinda lol. I’ve heard in mentioned but I didn’t think they would actually do it lol.
gossipgirl91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipgirl91 »

I cried at the Melinda adoption video 😂 I thought it was sweet but I did find it annoying that Brody was swinging and climbing on the tree while they were talking to Melinda at the end, it doesn’t take much to tell a child to stand still and show some respect at such an emotional and important moment.

I’m not surprised they asked her though, they clearly love her and it was obvious in that Q&A footage that it’s something that would mean a lot to her. I’d be surprised if it was S&J doing something like this considering they don’t even put the effort to see their 18 year old daughter who was the “star” of their channel for so long and who that actually had to push to move out, but I’m actually not surprised C&A are doing it. One thing C&A have proved time and time again is that they love and care about Melinda and Jamie regardless of whether they’ve moved out or not and they always show up for the women when they need them. I can’t say the same about S&J as it seems like they don’t bother with their kids once they move out unless they can get some clickbait out of it.
gossipgirl91
Amateur
Amateur

I also watched Lacey’s new foster/adoption story video where she said she has now reconnected with a few of her biological family. She did say it is very few but that they have been able to put in the missing pieces of what she knew about her childhood, so I am pleased that she’s been able to get those answers!
annacleta
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by annacleta »

When Aaron abruptly flew to WA and drove a U-haul alone for 20+ hours from WA to AZ with Melinda's stuff in it, I saw a father's love like I had never seen one before. I am not surprised that is his favorite memory of Melinda.
summer_glow
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by summer_glow »

Why are you complaining all the time about a teenager behavior???? She is 17 and has been expose to truma from a young age and now that she is in a save environment were she can live her live is criticized by adults on a forum. She probably isn't as "boy crazy" as it appears she is just joking with her sisters and the audience.
automotivegal781
Informer
Informer

I am very, very happy for Melinda. When they discussed how much it meant to her to be adopted previously, I just assumed that she would eventually change her last name to match Crystal and Aaron's and that would be their solution. To know she can be adopted is wonderful.

In the birthday vlog for Melinda, I noticed that Ariana went into Melinda's room and it seems Melinda's boyfriend was in there so she quickly came out when she saw him and shut the door. That was very inappropriate. Melinda's boyfriend could have been sleeping or undressed in there.
Brazilnut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Brazilnut »

snomihcs wrote:I watched Melinda's q&a last night and I loved her answer to the last question. It was something along the lines of, "Does Scarlett call Aurora her aunt or her cousin?", and Melinda's answer was, "Scarlett calls Aurora, 'Aurora'". I see this question in comments all the time and it bothers me. These girls are 3 and 4. Yes, their situation is unusual but they'll understand in time and the girls will be just fine.

Similarly, I see a lot of people (including the cp and cm in videos) comment on how one person looks like they could be related to another. It just seems insensitive and irrelevant. One way adoption is beautiful is that families do not resemble each other and that blood doesn't make someone family. Pointing out that a child looks like another child or a parent only emphasizes the ones that stand out. Also, it gives off the gross "all Asians look the same" stereotype.
This.

Every time someone says "Harlan and Alex look like they're bio siblings!" I just silently scream NO, THEY DON'T, THEY'RE JUST BOTH BROWN AND YOUR WHITE ASS CAN'T TELL US APART

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SamPatel99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SamPatel99 »

So I asked this earlier but got no response I know that means no one knows/wants to but I’ll repost anyways because now that we basically know they read this forum AND since there was a lot of talk about CM having their old house and getting the new one etc.. I wonder if that’s why they deleted their “we’re setting our house” video.

Did anyone get to watch it before it was gone? This is the notification I got/what the thumbnail looked like.

Anyone know if they’re still selling?! Hasn’t been mentioned in recent vlogs since I got the notification which was earlier last week (maybe bexause they read the forum after and realized people would bash them or something??)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

They’re selling one of their rental houses, I believe it’s the one that their friends with the twins lived in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gossipgirl91
Amateur
Amateur

SamPatel99 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:34 pm So I asked this earlier but got no response I know that means no one knows/wants to but I’ll repost anyways because now that we basically know they read this forum AND since there was a lot of talk about CM having their old house and getting the new one etc.. I wonder if that’s why they deleted their “we’re setting our house” video.

Did anyone get to watch it before it was gone? This is the notification I got/what the thumbnail looked like.

Anyone know if they’re still selling?! Hasn’t been mentioned in recent vlogs since I got the notification which was earlier last week (maybe bexause they read the forum after and realized people would bash them or something??)
They are selling their rental home that Shelley’s childhood friend lived in when they were younger, Shelley said she is sad about selling it because she has a lot of memories from her childhood in that house but they vlogged painting & fixing some things up at the house and said that while doing that somebody came by and put an offer in which they accepted

Return to “A-H”