Crazy Middles/Crazy Pieces: Casting out old, and collecting new! | Part 3

Brazilnut
Talker
Talker

Re: Crazy Middles/Crazy Pieces: Casting out old, and collecting new! | Part 3

Unread post by Brazilnut »

katelynsarah123 wrote:
Brazilnut wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:07 pm
Bekkaz wrote: Why are you assuming that Lacey is sleeping with her new boyf?? What a massive leap. I mean I don't believe in waiting for marriage but I don't think it's fair to assume that someone is or isn't having sex.

There is definitely tension between Shelley and Lacey, and Shelley and Destiny. I guess Shelley is having to step back and realise they are adults who need to find their own way in life, even if they are doing things you don't agree with. But you can't just not carry on the relationship as before. I think you are all right about Shelley no longer having control hence less contact.
I'm assuming because that's what people usually do. Most people have sex. Specially people who just left their controlling parents' house and are young and in a big city on their own for the first time. Is it such a big leap? I mean, have you not been 18?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t think we should make assumptions over someone’s sex life. That’s a private thing that I’m sure would make her uncomfortable that a bunch of strangers on the internet are discussing. Maybe she is sexual active, maybe she isn’t. It’s not really anybody places to make assumptions or assume things like that unless she actively decides to talk about it, herself.
I understand that it's an uncomfortable subject. The reason I mentioned it was as ONE OF the ways in which Lacey is "breaking free", that was the point of argument, not her sex life. I honestly don't care, I just mean she's living a very different life from her previous one and that's one of the things she could be doing now. Being more careless about covid, reconnecting with her bio family, leaving the house whenever she wants, etc.

rhinestoneeyes1
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by rhinestoneeyes1 »

Maybe I am counting wrong but, in the new CM vlog, you can see all five ''littles'' seated at the back over four seats- which doesn't seem very safe to me. Surely it would have been even harder to fit the whole family into that van before Lacey left. Also if I were the parents I would much rather have the youngest at the front in order to keep an eye on them during drives. And are they supposed to have booster seats? Maybe it's different in a big vehicle.
lurkerthatposts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurkerthatposts »

Why the fuck would you tell all of your kids, including very young ones, that one of your pets died ON CAMERA!! What? It is very obvious J&S and most of the kids don't really see those alpacas as 'real' pets the way they talked about them and interacted with them, but still. And then Shelley was 'shocked' that Trey was upset and hugging Cynthia bc of the news???

That is not how you approach death in a family with young children. Whether it a close family member or a goldfish. You don't pull out a camera and say 'OKAY KIDS WE HAVE SOME NEWWWSSS!! There's bad news tho :( The baby alpaca died so sad :(' *panning across the room of children looking shocked and sad* 'let's go visit the alive ones that we gave up because we are moving in a year though!!'

I shouldn't be surprised since it seems like they go through a lot of pets: Black lab, the cats who lived on the porch, so many alpacas, but it hurts to see a member of their pet family die and then be talked about so casually, and be shocked when a kid is upset.
lurkerthatposts
Informer
Informer

m3lissa4 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:03 pm
marlismumma wrote:I really struggle with Aubrey! She’s worse then Lacey was! She is in almost every clip on the intro, and in the last Vlog I feel like she was in every other clip as well!

Also I saw someone mention that Lacey isn’t friends with Kennedy anymore?! Ummm what! When did I miss that
i think they did stop being friends because i went to kennedy and Lacey’s ig and they don’t follow each other no more Image

Who is Kennedy? Was she the one who Lacey was originally hanging out with a lot when she first moved?
m3lissa4
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by m3lissa4 »

lurkerthatposts wrote:
m3lissa4 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:03 pm
marlismumma wrote:I really struggle with Aubrey! She’s worse then Lacey was! She is in almost every clip on the intro, and in the last Vlog I feel like she was in every other clip as well!

Also I saw someone mention that Lacey isn’t friends with Kennedy anymore?! Ummm what! When did I miss that
i think they did stop being friends because i went to kennedy and Lacey’s ig and they don’t follow each other no more Image

Who is Kennedy? Was she the one who Lacey was originally hanging out with a lot when she first moved?
Kennedy is/was her best friend

gossipgirl91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipgirl91 »

In the CM video when they visit the alpaca you can see that at least one person who isn’t in their family (presumably the farm owner) is standing with them, no masks, within 1 meter of each other so not social distancing. So they can do that but can’t visit their own daughter (even from a distance)??? Lacey deserves better. Those parents treat their house like a group home and it’s like the kids age out of the system and the family at the same time. Crystal make so much effort with their kids which I think is obvious from the fact most of them aren’t in a hurry to move out, Melinda and Jamie visit them a lot (I know Melinda didn’t for a while but she was in a bad relationship and not living in the valley at that time) and they visit Melinda and Jamie too. I think you see that there’s genuine love and connection between Crystal and her kids whereas with Shelley it’s like watching someone who isn’t used to being around kids trying to prove that they’re good with kids, it’s so awkward. I can’t believe they told them on camera that Coco passed away, and the way they did it was so insensitive too. A lot of those kids have been through so much trauma so to talk about something like death in such a casual way is really inappropriate.

Completely unrelated point but the crazy pieces have their rental property for sale for 129000 dollars
automotivegal781
Informer
Informer

Unread post by automotivegal781 »

I really don't get why they thought it appropriate to record the children as they told them the baby alpaca died. For some of the younger children, like Trey and Anaveah (not sure how to spell her name), it may have been their first introduction to the concept of death and they were owed more than such a weird, insensitive delivery. As a parent, I would want to comfort and hug the children, not record them sitting there in shock. Jared is just as bad. There is a clear lack of boundaries and Jared and Shelley view these moments as clickbait opportunities.

And so interesting that they went to the farm maskless and interacted with at least 2 people who weren't wearing masks. You can see based on their drone footage that there were adults other than Shelley and Jared at the farm and I assume those individuals were staff/owners. Unbelievable.

I like that the CPs kids did the Kiwi Co. sponsorship. It looks like it was a fun activity for all of the children and they were genuinely into it.
KTC
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KTC »

I agree with everyone else. It was tactless telling the kids that coco passed away on camera, then also following it up with good news is weird too. Young kids need to be sat down probably and have it explained to them about an animal/person passing away. Then let the kids deal with whatever emotions they have about it, not just throw a good thing out straight after to dismiss the bad. I'm also not too sure I believe that Trey was sad about Coco when they said he was. It's pretty unusual for a child to be sad about something like that without crying or wanting consoling, he kind of looked like he was putting on his camera sad face and was confused. This family are shameful in the lengths they go to for views.

Also agree with owlbee about them reading here lol. There have been a few correlations to things being said here then them addressing it in their videos in some way.
emilythebookworm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emilythebookworm »

Did anyone else find it weird that when jared broke the news that the alpaca died that he was almost smiling? Like literally had a smirk on his face the whole time he talked about it
annacleta
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by annacleta »

Due to the state's high vaccination numbers, Arizona has just lifted all restrictions related to Covid-19. All businesses may now reopen. Masks and social distancing are no longer required.

What say you, Jared and Shelly?
lurkerthatposts
Informer
Informer

annacleta wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:38 am Due to the state's high vaccination numbers, Arizona has just lifted all restrictions related to Covid-19. All businesses may now reopen. Masks and social distancing are no longer required.

What say you, Jared and Shelly?
Ha! Watch the latest video. They take a few of the kids to an indoor restaurant and you can see as they're walking in they're not wearing masks. They just used COVID as a convenient excuse to not see their kids for a year.
automotivegal781
Informer
Informer

Unread post by automotivegal781 »

I'm sure they're eventually planning a video with the title "We Missed Her! It's Been Too Long!" or some other bullshit when they finally visit Lacey.
marenson1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by marenson1 »

Has anyone else noticed Lacey initially talked about seeing Cody she used the word "reconnecting" as if she hasn't been in touch with him since he moved out of the CM home? I think that's pretty telling of how little of a relationship S&J maintain with their kids who've moved out if even the biological siblings haven't been seeing each other.
Brazilnut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Brazilnut »

Cynthia saying "safety first!" while putting her seatbelt on after their car sefety being discussed here has me LOLING.

Dear Jared and Shelley, please make a video on the Lacey situation.

Dear Lacey, you were the face of "Crazy Middles" and "Lacey" is the name most subscribers could recognize, since there are so may kids sharing screen time. They already like you as a person, so anything related to YOU will sell. All the other kids (maybe not Cynthia) are just "the Crazy Middle kids". You are LACEY. You were the one so many of the young viewers were there for. Please consider leaving the Crazy brand. Go for "Lacey Wallace" and target the 13-17 girls audience.

They would love to know what it's like to live on their own. Hauls, shop with me, reading subscriber sent texts and giving them your personal advice, some beauty related stuff, personal stories about your life in High School with general advice for girls, dating advice... Those are some of the things that would sell for that audience. Maybe even one or two emotional videos about your experience in foster care and about your adoption. There's a ton of young YouTubers vlogging their college life, but the fact that you live "on a proper house by yourself" will be a great way to grab their attention.

A video about what your original plan of moving to Carolina (don't remember which one) was and why you changed your mind and what your future plans are would also be great. We know you want to be a professional YouTuber, but we would love to know what else you plan on doing with your life.

And, general life advice from an old ass lady: get your license and buy yourself a car. A used one, that you can pay for in cash. And please consider community college.

Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

marenson1 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:15 pm Has anyone else noticed Lacey initially talked about seeing Cody she used the word "reconnecting" as if she hasn't been in touch with him since he moved out of the CM home? I think that's pretty telling of how little of a relationship S&J maintain with their kids who've moved out if even the biological siblings haven't been seeing each other.
I didn't see it that way. I think being 4hrs apart meant they didn't see each other much and there were probably limited phone calls/texts between them. I don't ring or text my brothers much - every few months maybe. I think as Lacey is now in the valley, they can spend a lot more time together and rediscover each other as 2 adults as opposed to teen siblings.

S&J 100% read here. They've brought up lots of things which have been mentioned in here.
I don't think S&J are bad people, or even bad parents. I just think their desires to help siblings stay together outweighs their desires to be amazing parents. That's why their house is more like a group home, that's why they don't seem to have much to do with the moved out kids and that's why they seem to be toying with the idea of adopting again (as mentioned a couple months back).
annacleta
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by annacleta »

I could be wrong. Have I noticed it correctly that Jared & Shelly don't say that they are their kids' forever home or family unlike Aaron & Crystal?
MyUsername3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MyUsername3 »

annacleta wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:59 am I could be wrong. Have I noticed it correctly that Jared & Shelly don't say that they are their kids' forever home or family unlike Aaron & Crystal?
In Brinley’s adoption video I remember them saying that.
SamPatel99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SamPatel99 »

I feel like they stay away from saying anything or much about their adopted kids or their past on the day to day because they don’t want to remind their kids of it.

They’ve made videos explaining how it’s just not necessary to them and that they would rather just treat everyone as their own instead of making all their videos targeted towards that topic which is why it’s hardly mentioned other than videos specifically for that.

I like that policy a lot more than C+A, yes they are more inspiring to viewers and stuff but honestly a lot of the kind stuff crystal does that inspires me doesn’t come from the fact that she adopted kids but the way she makes her decisions or helps others in the community. I don’t think she’s doing the public that much a service or educating us about the process as much as she thinks? They always talk about their experiences in fluffy terms or without specifics most times, talk about what everyone felt which is important but not as much when it’s brought up 24/7....at least IMO even if I worked past my trauma and accepted it, I wouldn’t wanna hear or talk about it every 3rd day
SamPatel99
Amateur
Amateur

I missed watching the “we’re moving!” Vlog from çrâżÿ middles but I’ve watched the ones since then. Thought of watching it today but I can’t find it on their page. Is it deleted? Can y’all still see it?

If it’s deleted can someone give a short rundown of what’s going on?!
SamPatel99
Amateur
Amateur

So I don’t really like when we put down the kids under 18 for their personalities because they’re still learning/growing but LOL

I just can’t with Ariana’s behaviour in Melindas birthday vlog on CP.

Im 21 and I’m pretty sure I never acted like that when it comes to helping decorate for anyones birthday or actually celebrating them, nothing she did is terrible or makes her a bad person but just...why?! WHY?! LOL

Return to “A-H”