Crazy Middles/Crazy Pieces: Casting out old, and collecting new! | Part 3

Brazilnut
Talker
Talker

Re: Crazy Middles/Crazy Pieces: Casting out old, and collecting new! | Part 3

Unread post by Brazilnut »

"Getting Destiny back" is damage control due to this very forum.

Lacey, you could do better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
automotivegal781
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by automotivegal781 »

The CPs chose a gorgeous home. I'd never leave that beautiful pool. And all of those bedrooms plus a gym? My goodness. Their ability to afford the home, taxes, utilities, etc. is just blowing my mind.
SamPatel99 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:34 pm So I asked this earlier but got no response I know that means no one knows/wants to but I’ll repost anyways because now that we basically know they read this forum AND since there was a lot of talk about CM having their old house and getting the new one etc.. I wonder if that’s why they deleted their “we’re setting our house” video.

Did anyone get to watch it before it was gone? This is the notification I got/what the thumbnail looked like.

Anyone know if they’re still selling?! Hasn’t been mentioned in recent vlogs since I got the notification which was earlier last week (maybe bexause they read the forum after and realized people would bash them or something??)
They deleted the video? Interesting. I'm guessing they deleted video because it probably isn't the best idea to advertise to complete strangers that they have an empty property with no occupants. In my city, that would just invite squatters. They said they bought Shelley's friend's childhood home because Shelley spent a lot of her childhood in the home and it was sentimental. it seems like they just collect property and don't actually have a strategy for its use.
maryslurking12345
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by maryslurking12345 »

Brazilnut wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:51 pm "Getting Destiny back" is damage control due to this very forum.

This makes me so freaking sad. When Lacey goes out in public she wears masks, only sees people for her mental health (so it seems), etc. where as destiny and her husband are anti-maskers. I feel so bad for Lacey. Between them randomly deciding to let destiny into their home mask frees and the CP not wearing masks while ice skating I’ve been losing a lot of respect these past couple of videos. It’s one thing to be out and about and it’s another to blatantly not wear a mask. Poor Lacey. I hope they at least see her next time they’re in the valley.
marlismumma
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by marlismumma »

Poor Cynthia was standing there waiting to hug her sister, but had to wait until they made sure the star of the Show Aubrey had enough footage first
rhinestoneeyes1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rhinestoneeyes1 »

Ariana worries me with some things she says about food/weight sometimes. I can't remember the previous examples, but I think she only ordered a salad or something and she's said a few other things too. It just seems it's an unhealthy relationship and no one in her family corrects her. But in today's video, she said she's looking forward to the heat because it makes you burn more calories. As someone with an eating disorder I really don't think they should say these things with impressionable viewers and younger siblings.
rhinestoneeyes1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rhinestoneeyes1 »

marlismumma wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:07 pm Poor Cynthia was standing there waiting to hug her sister, but had to wait until they made sure the star of the Show Aubrey had enough footage first
I didn't think she was waiting thaatttt long, Aubrey is her sibling too. On another note, did anyone pick up on Destiny's voice when she answered the phone? Really didn't sound that excited to be reuniting with her parents.
annacleta
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by annacleta »

There has to be a story - a recent one - in Savannah not wanting a relationship or communication via social media with her bio parents, and she and Lucas no longer following and being followed by their birth mom. Whatever it is, and for all her faults, I wish that they not put her under the bus in Savannah's soon-to-come adoption video. That said, maybe the bio mom, her grandma and a cousin, stop commenting on L & S IG like those 2 need to report to them everyday and on everything.
gemstone
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by gemstone »

Regarding the birth mom, you don't have your kids taken away from you for no reason, and you don't have your rights severed if there aren't serious, traumatizing issues going on. I find it concerning that Savannah has made it very clear that she doesn't want a relationship with her birth mom at the moment, and yet her bio family keeps trying to contact her/ comment on her posts. She deserves to have her boundaries respected after everything she has gone through. It sucks that the bio-mom feels like her kids were taken away from her, but those consequences are a direct result of her actions and her failure as a parent.

That being said, there were some questions in their last video that made me a little uncomfortable, and didn't feel necessary (Like asking if Hannah was mad at her birth mom.) I think the CP share so much of their lives that their fans feel entitled to personal info about them and it's strange. It's also odd that Crystal and Aaron continue to overshare the lives of their children to such an extent. Sure their children are consenting, but they are children, they don't really know all that they are getting themselves into. I worry that some of the kids will regret some of the things that they've shared once they get older.
Inkling
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Inkling »

maryslurking12345 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:57 pm
Brazilnut wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:51 pm "Getting Destiny back" is damage control due to this very forum.

This makes me so freaking sad. When Lacey goes out in public she wears masks, only sees people for her mental health (so it seems), etc. where as destiny and her husband are anti-maskers. I feel so bad for Lacey. Between them randomly deciding to let destiny into their home mask frees and the CP not wearing masks while ice skating I’ve been losing a lot of respect these past couple of videos. It’s one thing to be out and about and it’s another to blatantly not wear a mask. Poor Lacey. I hope they at least see her next time they’re in the valley.

How do you know they are antimaskers? I feel like I recall hearing that, but I couldn't think of where or why?
LuckyCharm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LuckyCharm »

A little off topic but I've been listening to a podcast that is covering the hart family murders. They were a lesbian couple who adopted a large amount of kids, but there turned out to be abuse in their home. They ended up driving off a cliff. It’s heartbreaking. One of the hosts has a job in social work. They were talking about how corrupt the foster care/adoption system is. Judges & cps receiving money to put kids in foster care/or adopt them out. Stuff about cps receiving more money if kids are placed faster. & about how there are situations where they don’t even try to keep families together (which is supposed to be the goal). The adoptive families receiving money & how some keep doing it for the money. There is so much corruption & it’s all about money. It just made me think of all of these families on YouTube that won’t stop adopting kids & swear they have time for each kid.
annacleta
Amateur
Amateur

A "Deanna Ruiz" posted a comment on the CP's latest vlog. It's a pain to read, but what she's saying is that she is Jamie and Melinda's bio mom. Crystal has replied, asking for her FB or IG as J&M want to talk to her.

Something to watch out for.
Jyr8ri1o3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jyr8ri1o3 »

In cp last video alot of the comments are about hannah looking sad
Jyr8ri1o3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jyr8ri1o3 »

I can't believe some asked if Alex is brody bio dad Alex would of been about 10 when brody was born
Exploradora
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Exploradora »

annacleta wrote:A "Deanna Ruiz" posted a comment on the CP's latest vlog. It's a pain to read, but what she's saying is that she is Jamie and Melinda's bio mom. Crystal has replied, asking for her FB or IG as J&M want to talk to her.

I'm not seeing it. Which vlog is it, specifically?
annacleta
Amateur
Amateur

Exploradora wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:28 am
annacleta wrote:A "Deanna Ruiz" posted a comment on the CP's latest vlog. It's a pain to read, but what she's saying is that she is Jamie and Melinda's bio mom. Crystal has replied, asking for her FB or IG as J&M want to talk to her.

I'm not seeing it. Which vlog is it, specifically?
The True or False vlog on YT.
maryslurking12345
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by maryslurking12345 »

Inkling wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:55 am
maryslurking12345 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:57 pm

How do you know they are antimaskers? I feel like I recall hearing that, but I couldn't think of where or why?
It was in a vlog. Shelly and Jared were hinting at it and then Aubrey was just like "They don't wear masks"
marenson1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by marenson1 »

I think Lacey posting her adoption story where she spoke so highly of Jared and Shelley was also damage control. She probably saw the way people were running with the narrative that her parents abandoned her and either made that video to appeal to show her parents she's still in their brand, or to try to prove to the audience that they're great.

Even the Q&A they posted felt like damage control with all the kids gushing about how happy they were to have a forever home.
Brazilnut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Brazilnut »

Aubrey and Addison's Easter looks are a lot more age-appropriate than Savannah's. I don't know if Aubrey and Addison had any makeup on, but if they did, it's what you'd expect a 13 and a 12yo to wear. Even Lacey, Cynthia and Lizzie, when they did a full face of makeup for high school, looked less dramatic than, say, Hannah or even Savannah now. I know makeup is an art and it's fun and it's about feeling great about yourself, but there are appropriate ages for it. Ariana and Haley seem to be on the "less dramatic" side too, which I think suits them. Red lips are OK for a 16yo on a special day, but they wouldn't be OK for MY 12yo.

LuzzB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LuzzB »

Screenshot_20210405-165915.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheTeaIsSteaming
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by TheTeaIsSteaming »

Wheres the new thread?

Return to “A-H”