GQS: What Under-age Allegations? We Need More Pandemic Vacations! | Part 74

Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Re: GQS: What Under-age Allegations? We Need More Pandemic Vacations! | Part 74

Unread post by Autumnsummers »

Just when I thought she couldn't get any more ridiculous she posts that costume and makeup look she is wearing to the girls school......their school! She looks like she works nights for cheap.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

She tried to look sexy when she wents to her kids' school but dressed like this for an adult Halloween party

Her size large costume doesn't fit but of course it's the maker of the costume fault not her lazy self with disgusting eating habitsImage

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Autumnsummers wrote:Just when I thought she couldn't get any more ridiculous she posts that costume and makeup look she is wearing to the girls school......their school! She looks like she works nights for cheap.
Rode hard & put up wet…..Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

is this the live in niece snuggled up with Oakland? If so, that seems odd to me. :-o
Screenshot (302).jpeg
not sure if picture loaded
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

OldCountry wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:38 am is this the live in niece snuggled up with Oakland? If so, that seems odd to me. :-o
Screenshot (302).jpeg

not sure if picture loaded
The niece is blonde. I think this is his girlfriend in the picture.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

They surprised the girls with a trip to Disneyland 🙄. I'm sure everyone who had a fun trip planned there will be so excited to have it ruined by totally out of control kids who have no manners or parents who make them behave. Aslo in true Utah fashion even though its a federl law to have a mask on in all airports the girls and tysin don't have them on. Rules don't apply to the Gardners because....science.

Are the Binghams going to Disneyland this week too?
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Autumnsummers wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:03 am They surprised the girls with a trip to Disneyland 🙄. I'm sure everyone who had a fun trip planned there will be so excited to have it ruined by totally out of control kids who have no manners or parents who make them behave. Aslo in true Utah fashion even though its a federl law to have a mask on in all airports the girls and tysin don't have them on. Rules don't apply to the Gardners because....science.

Are the Binghams going to Disneyland this week too?
I think Mindy said on her IG they were leaving Thursday for Disney. The kids only have school for 2 1/2 days this week. Which means Gardner tykes missed 2 1/2 days since they all attend the same charter.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Oh what's a day here, a day there. I'm surprised the school hasn't come down on them for the amount of school they're missing. Not common here in Oz, has to be special occasion. I can't understand how they think the girl's behaviour is acceptable. Might be fun now but wait until they are tweens, then they're going to know what hit them. BTW I thought she was so busy busy busy. But of course it's not her, it's her downline that are working their guts out for her. Makes me sick to think of the whole situation.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Now she's complaining that they've never taken their girls to Disneyland without help and this time it's just her and Tyler. We have no idea how exhausting and difficult it is when you have 4. She's so exhausted she's had to go back to the hotel to have a rest. Yet we're expected to believe she works so hard. Give me a break.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Don't forget Asshley works so hard. She's so busy all the time. She doesn't even have time to make her own bed she's so busy.

But her "biggest sale of the year" and she has to have Amanduh come over to plan everything cause she's been at Disney for the past few days.Image

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Every time Asshley goes crazy with her laughing over the dumbest things all I can think is that she needs to lower the dose on whatever medicine she's taking.Image

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

I'll never understand how they can smile, laugh, and shove a camera in their daughters' faces when they're so scared/upset and crying. Image

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Bison is such a pig. First, for showing his fathead and his yuck teeth. Second, for filming and posting this picture of the tiny crying. What an emotional terrorist Faddy (and Trash) is/are.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

She says she's so lucky because he wore jeans for their date and combed his hair. Freaking gross. The fact that combing his hair is an accomplishment is sad. Too bad assley couldn't be bothered to at least wash hers for their date.
Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phillygrl »

Autumnsummers wrote:She says she's so lucky because he wore jeans for their date and combed his hair. Freaking gross. The fact that combing his hair is an accomplishment is sad. Too bad assley couldn't be bothered to at least wash hers for their date.
2 of the girls have croup and they have a babysitter. Hope it’s croup and not Covid, either way, both are contagious. The poor babysitter probably had no clue the girls were sick.

Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Phillygrl wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:09 am
Autumnsummers wrote:She says she's so lucky because he wore jeans for their date and combed his hair. Freaking gross. The fact that combing his hair is an accomplishment is sad. Too bad assley couldn't be bothered to at least wash hers for their date.
2 of the girls have croup and they have a babysitter. Hope it’s croup and not Covid, either way, both are contagious. The poor babysitter probably had no clue the girls were sick.

I'm sure they had no clue then the sitter realized and said they had to come home. She has the girls who are sick helping pack orders because why not share nastiness with everyone. They put so many people at risk with their disgusting and selfish choices.
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

OMG!!! Trashley LOVES it when the ferals have croup!!! YAY!!!! ER here they come…..wait for it…..

Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

She bought all the boxes of nerd clusters they had in stock at Walmart, selfish wench. Lets buy all of something for one household when there is already a supply issue. Would expect nothing less from the selfish gardners.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Autumnsummers wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:58 pm She bought all the boxes of nerd clusters they had in stock at Walmart, selfish wench. Lets buy all of something for one household when there is already a supply issue. Would expect nothing less from the selfish gardners.
How does their crazy, busy working life schedule allow them time to go to lunch AND drive around all day looking for nerds? What a sad joke these two are.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

gram3 wrote:
Autumnsummers wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:58 pm She bought all the boxes of nerd clusters they had in stock at Walmart, selfish wench. Lets buy all of something for one household when there is already a supply issue. Would expect nothing less from the selfish gardners.
How does their crazy, busy working life schedule allow them time to go to lunch AND drive around all day looking for nerds? What a sad joke these two are.
The same way she's so busy that she'll be "relaxing the rest of the holiday season". But I guess she deserves the break after spending an hour planning her last minute "black friday" sale in her hot tub then having Amanduh and Tysin do most of the packing and letting her sick kids touch eveything.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”