Beastons - sick in the head, always in bed, Chris wishes he was on the golf course instead | Part 19

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Beastons - sick in the head, always in bed, Chris wishes he was on the golf course instead | Part 19

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: Beaston Bullshit Vibes - sick in the head, always in bed, Chris wishes he was on the golf course instead | Part 19

TITLE CREDIT: Vanillacupcake

PREVIOUS: viewtopic.php?p=1691570#p1691570
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Re: Beastons - sick in the head, always in bed, Chris wishes he was on the golf course instead | Part 19

Unread post by nl_s »

“Getting ready for my first date night in 15 years”

I don’t want to hear it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GGnella
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beastons - sick in the head, always in bed, Chris wishes he was on the golf course instead | Part 19

Unread post by GGnella »

Omg she just said her last date night was like 15 years ago lol Hahahahhahahahahhwhwha you spent Ella whole life on a date but it’s ok t beaston we all know you have 4 kids and your so busy not like us reg moms
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

It feels like her first date night in 15 years bc their date nights are so lame & forgettable....
everwhat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by everwhat »

Is Chris pigeon toed ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

First date night in 15 years. Yeah ok I know this is an exaggeration but I have one kid and get less date nights and me time than this woman does. What a damn liar.

Also maybe we should all start discussing sizes in her comments! Omg are you a small?! Wow so cool I’m a large! Sometimes extra large! Gosh I would love to hear how she reacts to that lol. It sounds ridiculous and pointless to discuss, that’s the point I’m making. No one cares!! I agree with whoever said she maybe should start sizing up. If she had any respect for herself she would realize her pants are too damn tight.
judgyqueen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgyqueen »

Remember when they were crying about how people weren't taking COVID seriously?

(Just as a note - this is not to get into a COVID debate, it's just about how full of absolute shit she is)
sweetgirl1979
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sweetgirl1979 »

what i want to know why they both have to take Carter to school when Tanner, Ella and the new baby dont go to school. I dont have any children but with this COVID pandemic going on there be no way i take my children out unless its to doctor appt. I get why Carter need school but the other children shouldnt be out all the time they dont go to shcool or daycare. And also both of them don't have to take him to school. One Parent should be enough, I will not be shock of this family don't end up with COVID or even sickness
candycorn12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by candycorn12 »

rottiemama wrote:THREAD TITLE: Beaston Bullshit Vibes - sick in the head, always in bed, Chris wishes he was on the golf course instead | Part 19

TITLE CREDIT: Vanillacupcake

PREVIOUS: viewtopic.php?p=1691570#p1691570
*on the golf course getting head Image

Ssmith90
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ssmith90 »

Soooo they go to date night with neighbors and newborn. Must be nice 🙄🙄🙄
judgyqueen
Talker
Talker

sweetgirl1979 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:54 pm what i want to know why they both have to take Carter to school when Tanner, Ella and the new baby dont go to school. I dont have any children but with this COVID pandemic going on there be no way i take my children out unless its to doctor appt. I get why Carter need school but the other children shouldnt be out all the time they dont go to shcool or daycare. And also both of them don't have to take him to school. One Parent should be enough, I will not be shock of this family don't end up with COVID or even sickness
Reason 1 - If Trashi doesn't watch Shrimp like a hawk, he'll cheat.

Reason 2 - She thinks it's fun for the kids to run errands with her and it's probably half true since it's their only source of entertainment for the day.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but how is it possible that they went for their first date night in 15 years. It’s not like Carter is 16, and they’ve been perfect parents this whole time, and not left their children with anyone else so they could spend some alone time together. Does she mean 1.5 years, and I just can’t see the dot? What did she call it when her Chris used to go out to dinner, movies, drinks, etc?

And I’m pretty sure I can remember a vlog when they went on some boat cruise for dinner/drinks, maybe from about a year ago. I’m sure she was wearing the same boots as she’s wearing to this date night. How can anyone believe anything she says.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:31 pm She’s so thirsty for Kristin Cavallaris attention. Has she ever responded to Tiffanis tags? I don’t follow her.
“Finally I get to wear my earrings” -Tiffani Beaston
Oops...she added *uncommonjames* in the text but still sounds stupid.
Sooooooooo effin thirsty!
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ohnonotme wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:49 pm I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but how is it possible that they went for their first date night in 15 years. It’s not like Carter is 16, and they’ve been perfect parents this whole time, and not left their children with anyone else so they could spend some alone time together. Does she mean 1.5 years, and I just can’t see the dot? What did she call it when her Chris used to go out to dinner, movies, drinks, etc?

And I’m pretty sure I can remember a vlog when they went on some boat cruise for dinner/drinks, maybe from about a year ago. I’m sure she was wearing the same boots as she’s wearing to this date night. How can anyone believe anything she says.

She was exaggerating and being dramatic. Like "it feels like 15 years since we've had a date night". Which is still super annoying bc it obviously has not been that long. I'm sure you can scan her IG and find out the exact time of their last one, they post a stupid pic like that one everytime.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

Courtneyshayne wrote:
Ohnonotme wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:49 pm I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but how is it possible that they went for their first date night in 15 years. It’s not like Carter is 16, and they’ve been perfect parents this whole time, and not left their children with anyone else so they could spend some alone time together. Does she mean 1.5 years, and I just can’t see the dot? What did she call it when her Chris used to go out to dinner, movies, drinks, etc?

She was exaggerating and being dramatic. Like "it feels like 15 years since we've had a date night". Which is still super annoying bc it obviously has not been that long. I'm sure you can scan her IG and find out the exact time of their last one, they post a stupid pic like that one everytime.
Thanks Image . I got confused because of all the lies she tells, that I can’t keep up with what’s true and what’s not. She makes my brain hurt.

RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Trashy and Tiny's date nights usually end with her getting his little cocktail weenie and getting knocked up since they literally showed when they got pregnant with Big Baby from that cringey Tik Tok they made when they were dancing like teenagers and looked stupid as hell with Trashy in her white skank top and Tiny in his little elastic ankle pants.

Taking bets on them spawning another Beast.
Autumn2455
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Autumn2455 »

Beastons in May, when COVID cases were relatively low: WE ARE AFRAID TO LEAVE OUR HOUSE! PANIC ATTACK GOING TO THE GROCERY STORE!

Beastons in January in literally the peak of COVID: Time for a double date night with a newborn!!!

(they never mention their neighbors, do they have actual friends in the neighborhood?)
Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

Lol does anyone above the age of 15 search for holiday wallpapers for their phone screen? Besides immature t.beast? I didnt think so.
Evelyn Faith
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evelyn Faith »

I don’t get how she doesn’t eat while breastfeeding, I’m 3 weeks PP and want to eat everything and in exclusively breastfeeding, if I pump I end up with over supply unlike her I don’t want to pump every hour

judgyqueen
Talker
Talker

And now she's shilling Peet's coffee saying she was introduced years ago and "hasn't looked back" WHAT THE FUCK, we just saw her drawer full of Nespresso this week. Do these companies do zero research before reaching out? The worst part is that her cult fans will eat it all up.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”