Cullen and Katie: Debt who? All our stuff has to be brand new! | Part 28

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Cullen and Katie: Debt who? All our stuff has to be brand new! | Part 28

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Have you seen Cullen's "Crunk kitchen" bits? Or his "music video? They're incredibly racist.
C&K are definitely racist. They just don't have a big enough audience to get called out on it by the vlogger "reviewers". The only reason they got called out on the PPP loan is because they did that debt reduction video series, so it was especially hypocritical.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I saw the title of today's vlog: "I Shouldn't Have Bought This". That could apply to SO many items just since they moved! At least they said "shouldn't have", and not "shouldn't of".

Saynomore
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Saynomore »

You can see “shopping mania” in their eyes- Target and Walmart every day, new (stay-at-home) clothes, Easter outfits & baskets for the kids, new new new.... and pretty shocking to see their packed storage unit & overflowing garage...
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

lmmomSD wrote:Have you seen Cullen's "Crunk kitchen" bits? Or his "music video? They're incredibly racist.
C&K are definitely racist. They just don't have a big enough audience to get called out on it by the vlogger "reviewers". The only reason they got called out on the PPP loan is because they did that debt reduction video series, so it was especially hypocritical.

Cullen left footage of his father saying a racial slur in a video and defended it when people called them on it.
MyTwoCentsOkay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MyTwoCentsOkay »

So today Brooks is feeling sick, I wonder if it has anything to do with yesterday's story where he wore a semi wet baseball uniform to his game? Regardless it's a parent fail to send a kid off in damp clothes.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Setting aside for a second and the fact that they most likely could put their phones down for the majority of the weekend if they actually put in a full day's work during the week (If most of the brands they work with have regular office hours I doubt they're emailing them over the weekend), Katie in particular seems incapable of interacting with her kids without documenting it for social media. She just got done saying she was going to be more present and off her phone and follows it up with a bunch of pictures documenting her spending time with the kids from her phone. It's not that hard to leave your phone charging in your bedroom if the temptation is too great. They know content with the kids gets more engagement.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HashtagBlessed wrote:Setting aside for a second and the fact that they most likely could put their phones down for the majority of the weekend if they actually put in a full day's work during the week (If most of the brands they work with have regular office hours I doubt they're emailing them over the weekend), Katie in particular seems incapable of interacting with her kids without documenting it for social media. She just got done saying she was going to be more present and off her phone and follows it up with a bunch of pictures documenting her spending time with the kids from her phone. It's not that hard to leave your phone charging in your bedroom if the temptation is too great. They know content with the kids gets more engagement.
They're not alone in this. Sav and Cole Labrant can't put down their phones for anything. They were on a date night, and Cole was posting a picture of these huge prawns they had ordered, and Sav couldn't even look up from her phone long enough to smile for a picture.
And the Griffiths sisters-- everyone in their IG comments is always gushing over what great moms they are because they post pictures of their kids all smiling and happy, and yammer about the joys of motherhood. Meanwhile, they have help (Bonnie has Bree, and Ruby had someone help with Eve and Russell, and you just know Ellie has got to have help), and their vlogs put the lie to their curated IG posts about how much they enjoy their children.
If they don't document interacting with their kids, how is anyone going to know what amazing moms they are?

lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

MyTwoCentsOkay wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:58 pm So today Brooks is feeling sick, I wonder if it has anything to do with yesterday's story where he wore a semi wet baseball uniform to his game? Regardless it's a parent fail to send a kid off in damp clothes.
Right? It is Katie's fault that she isn't invested in Brooks and forgets to wash his game shirt, while watching videos with Gaines in the morning. What kind of mother are you if you can't even take care of the very basics. And who lets him play in a wet shirt rather than the 'wrong' but dry shirt is also beyond me. Besides they should have thought to ask his trainer, I'm sure the club had some shirt, even uniform for him somewhere. And once you made a mistake you don't let your child bare the consequences but correct it.

Then of course Katie picks up Gaines from school and they go to her gymnastics together // divided family // and Cullen picks Brooks from school and brings him to his game. In the car Brooks asks if he can watch a video. Cullen says no. Why Cullen, explain to me what is wrong with watching something in the car again so that he can be a happy kid and relax while driving to his game?

It seems like they are treating Brooks differently and treating him as a child with special needs. Then Cullen starts preaching to him that he has to concentrate on the game as reason he can't watch anything, in a tone that blames Brooks of having a focusing problem and as if he needs extra strictness. A couple of times more he is saying no to Brooks, like Gaines has never been frustrated by them. They are just projecting their ADD problems onto him. That morning he was in his hanging swing because Katie projects her ADD onto him (and all her marriage problems, in short all negativity), and the text was added that it helps to improve focus. Sounds familiar, well then why don't you take a swing every morning, Katie? She definitively gave it away then and there.

But the joke has yet to come, as Brooks wasn't allowed to watch anything because he had to concentrate, then Cullen puts on wild and loud rock music in the car. How is that going to relax him, Cullen? As long as you can have your own joy, right? So let me get this straight, Brooks was sitting in the car with a damp shirt because of his mother, and listening to hard-rock music with his father? Nice! I am sure he felt happy, content and relaxed, and could focus and ENJOY his game! Brooks didn't play well and they had to leave in the middle of the game because of his wet shirt! How is that good for his self-confidence? And who does that, for the pretentious bitch she is?! Did I tell you yet how arrogant Katie in this video was, her attitude in the car when she was going to pick up Gaines?

They should be careful for covid, it can have long-term consequences for kids too, like fogginess and fatigue, so I just learned from a doctors channel in LA on YT, and a sneeze with kids can be covid. But I am sure Katie keeps herself well informed! (irony)
NormalName
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NormalName »

lovingthisforum wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:58 pm
MyTwoCentsOkay wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:58 pm So today Brooks is feeling sick, I wonder if it has anything to do with yesterday's story where he wore a semi wet baseball uniform to his game? Regardless it's a parent fail to send a kid off in damp clothes.
Right? It is Katie's fault that she isn't invested in Brooks and forgets to wash his game shirt, while watching videos with Gaines in the morning. What kind of mother are you if you can't even take care of the very basics. And who lets him play in a wet shirt rather than the 'wrong' but dry shirt is also beyond me. Besides they should have thought to ask his trainer, I'm sure the club had some shirt, even uniform for him somewhere. And once you made a mistake you don't let your child bare the consequences but correct it.

Then of course Katie picks up Gaines from school and they go to her gymnastics together // divided family // and Cullen picks Brooks from school and brings him to his game. In the car Brooks asks if he can watch a video. Cullen says no. Why Cullen, explain to me what is wrong with watching something in the car again so that he can be a happy kid and relax while driving to his game?

It seems like they are treating Brooks differently and treating him as a child with special needs. Then Cullen starts preaching to him that he has to concentrate on the game as reason he can't watch anything, in a tone that blames Brooks of having a focusing problem and as if he needs extra strictness. A couple of times more he is saying no to Brooks, like Gaines has never been frustrated by them. They are just projecting their ADD problems onto him. That morning he was in his hanging swing because Katie projects her ADD onto him (and all her marriage problems, in short all negativity), and the text was added that it helps to improve focus. Sounds familiar, well then why don't you take a swing every morning, Katie? She definitively gave it away then and there.

But the joke has yet to come, as Brooks wasn't allowed to watch anything because he had to concentrate, then Cullen puts on wild and loud rock music in the car. How is that going to relax him, Cullen? As long as you can have your own joy, right? So let me get this straight, Brooks was sitting in the car with a damp shirt because of his mother, and listening to hard-rock music with his father? Nice! I am sure he felt happy, content and relaxed, and could focus and ENJOY his game! Brooks didn't play well and they had to leave in the middle of the game because of his wet shirt! How is that good for his self-confidence? And who does that, for the pretentious bitch she is?! Did I tell you yet how arrogant Katie in this video was, her attitude in the car when she was going to pick up Gaines?

They should be careful for covid, it can have long-term consequences for kids too, like fogginess and fatigue, so I just learned from a doctors channel in LA on YT, and a sneeze with kids can be covid. But I am sure Katie keeps herself well informed! (irony)
Why would brooks even need to “concentrate” for his game anyway?! He’s not in high school or college level athletics! I don’t remember how old he is, but isn’t he like 4-5?! He’s at the age where it literally doesn’t matter if his team wins because they’re just there to have fun and get some exercise!
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

lovingthisforum wrote:

I wonder if they’ve asked to have Brooks evaluated for ADD at all? I assume any real professional has laughed in Katie’s face. She’s been trying to label him as neurodivergent since before the kid turned two. I’m convinced she just wants him medicated so he’ll pose for her dumb Instagram photos. I feel bad for the kid. I hope someone or something intervenes so that he isn’t completely ruined by his drug addicted parents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

They made him play in a wet shirt? How crappy of them.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

My friend's brother went to Alabama. She posted this and it totally made me think of something Cullen would do.Image

Saynomore
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Saynomore »

I don’t understand today’s video at all... 25(-30) times doing what? Something to do with the vasectomy but why even bring it up? Also, nice hitting Brooks with the ball & leaf blower... 🙄
Creative74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Creative74 »

Saynomore wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:13 pm I don’t understand today’s video at all... 25(-30) times doing what? Something to do with the vasectomy but why even bring it up? Also, nice hitting Brooks with the ball & leaf blower... 🙄
I have zero idea what this video was about. Without the debt payoff videos, they've got nothing. And can we PLEASE talk about how they keep letting the cats walk all over their kitchen table?? And then the family sits there and eats meals after the cats have had their nasty paws and buttholes all over that table! Disgusting.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I think it was suppposed to refer to how many times he either has sex, or jacks off. I clicked out of the video as soon as I figured out what they were talking about. NOBODY gives a shit about your balls, Cullen....grow the fuck up!
SNT41007
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SNT41007 »

Creative74 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:13 pm
Saynomore wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:13 pm I don’t understand today’s video at all... 25(-30) times doing what? Something to do with the vasectomy but why even bring it up? Also, nice hitting Brooks with the ball & leaf blower... 🙄
I have zero idea what this video was about. Without the debt payoff videos, they've got nothing. And can we PLEASE talk about how they keep letting the cats walk all over their kitchen table?? And then the family sits there and eats meals after the cats have had their nasty paws and buttholes all over that table! Disgusting.
Yeah, he needs to ejaculate at least 25 times from the time of procedure to the time of testing his, um...fluid to make sure there are no swimmers left. The face that they are advertising this is disgusting.
Creative74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Creative74 »

SNT41007 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:00 pm
Creative74 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:13 pm
Yeah, he needs to ejaculate at least 25 times from the time of procedure to the time of testing his, um...fluid to make sure there are no swimmers left. The face that they are advertising this is disgusting.
Agreed! This is now HOW many videos made about Cullen's balls?
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

I hate how Cullen is pestering the cats by not giving the wet food right away but is playing power games with them. A while back one of dogs wanted to go outside and they didn't let him while the dog maybe wanted to go outside to go to the bathroom, and they were just laughing.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

What is this pos3 that Gaines is doing? Normally I wouldn't say anything, because my daughter did plenty of "sassy" poses for pictures when she was little. But having her pose like that in a too-small cheerleader outfit for a public Instagram when they know pedophiles are out there checking out their photos is just not ok.
And I just want to add to the chorus: I don't care about Cullen's balls and prefer not to think about them or how many times he has to ejaculate. WHY do they think that needs to be public knowledge?
Dolly must be so embarrassed. Can you imagine going to some charity board meeting and having some blue-haired lady know how many times your SIL needs to ejaculate before they know his vasectomy is successful? Berry seems to have a bit of a more raunchy sense of humor. Cory said some things that Christmas after Britany got out of jail when they were all drinking, that I can't imagine saying to my MIL. But Dolly seems a little more proper...

Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

They are just so classless, repulsive and down right TACKY! How embarrassing for their families. Imagine what Kelley thinks..... you just know her children watch Cullen and Katie's IG and videos. They've humiliated not only themselves but their families. So trashy!

Return to “Cullen and Katie”