8 Passengers: can't stop lying, freeze drying, or impulse buying! | Part 19

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

8 Passengers: can't stop lying, freeze drying, or impulse buying! | Part 19

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: 8 Passengers: can't stop lying, freeze drying, or impulse buying! | Part 19

TITLE CREDIT: Macarena

PREVIOUS: viewtopic.php?p=1693853#p1693853

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: can't stop lying, freeze drying, or impulse buying! | Part 19

Unread post by Highlighter »

Why was Chad called Will

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

Highlighter wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:11 am Why was Chad called Will Image

I think his middle name is William and because the Griffith’s have a habit of naming their kids after other family members, he goes by his middle name so there isn’t any confusion between him and his grandad
Wheresthecake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Wheresthecake »

ujvs_ wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:21 am
Highlighter wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:11 am Why was Chad called Will Image

I think his middle name is William and because the Griffith’s have a habit of naming their kids after other family members, he goes by his middle name so there isn’t any confusion between him and his grandad
Ohh okay, I was legitimately so confused why the one person that has the same name as him called him something else entirely. Makes sense though. Thanks for clarifying
Frustation02

Unread post by Frustation02 »

I’m sorry but did ruby really put up an ad for some book company instead of wishing her oldest son a happy birthday? What’s she got against the poor boy, she managed one for every other child, even Kevin did one for him!
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

I'm sorry but that breakfast Chad made was not enough for 8 people... I don't understand. We are a big family also and we would need two pans. I have 3 teenage boys plus little kids.
boychik0830
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boychik0830 »

foreversoulmates wrote:I'm sorry but that breakfast Chad made was not enough for 8 people... I don't understand. We are a big family also and we would need two pans. I have 3 teenage boys plus little kids.
I'm surprised the kids were allowed to have a full serving of the food as they usually are only given tiny portions of food.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

boychik0830
Talker
Talker

I think Chad gave his mom the food to make it up to her because he forget to film himself making it and was worried he might get punished for it and lose basic privileges which we all take for granted. I found it funny that the parents were in the hot tub because of the kids were in the hot tub they would be punished for not doing any chores. I also found it funny that she feels bad about the pandemic. If she really felt bad about it then her family would be wearing masks correctly covering their nose all the time and always wearing them in public not just when its required to.

theSubtle-poster
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theSubtle-poster »

Ughh I am so annoyed by today's vlog. She went on and on about how she was seeing friends and everything was going back to normal. IT SHOULDN'T BE BACK TO NORMAL. We are still in the middle of a pandemic, cases are soaring and there are a bunch of new variants. She talks about quarantine and the pandemic like she actually payed attention to it. :roll:
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

The topic of PPP loans has come up in other threads. I decided to do some searching of my own and I found out that Ruby applied for and received a PPP loan last April of 41k in the name of their LLC created for their YouTube.
Her sister Bonnie received one for about 26k.

I’m curious what other people think about YouTubers applying for this loan. I’m surprised that Ruby got one, especially since Kevin has a tenured job as a professor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
boychik0830
Talker
Talker

Frustation02 wrote:I’m sorry but did ruby really put up an ad for some book company instead of wishing her oldest son a happy birthday? What’s she got against the poor boy, she managed one for every other child, even Kevin did one for him!
Probably because she wants to get revenge on him for not staying at the private school. She wished him a happy birthday and said he doesn't want social media which I don't think is true and I think ruby Is just putting words into his mouth. She is brainwashing him into thinking social media is bad and toxic which isn't true. I don't think ruby and Kevin should be allowed to be on social media as they don't deserve to have it but all of the kids should be allowed to have social media.

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

boychik0830 wrote:
Frustation02 wrote:I’m sorry but did ruby really put up an ad for some book company instead of wishing her oldest son a happy birthday? What’s she got against the poor boy, she managed one for every other child, even Kevin did one for him!
Probably because she wants to get revenge on him for not staying at the private school. She wished him a happy birthday and said he doesn't want social media which I don't think is true and I think ruby Is just putting words into his mouth. She is brainwashing him into thinking social media is bad and toxic which isn't true. I don't think ruby and Kevin should be allowed to be on social media as they don't deserve to have it but all of the kids should be allowed to have social media.

It’s a catch-22, isn’t it? And all because of the parents, mind you. I’m not saying an average teenager shouldn’t be allowed access to monitored social media, but in this case maybe it’s best that Chad doesn’t have it? I mean, he’s been set up to be attacked from all sides by people. It’s the worst part about kids and their families being so exposed on the internet, I think- they are subject to so much criticism from their peers, from people in their community, and of course from strangers. It’s one of the reasons I try to post stuff here always with the thought that someday (and hopefully not now) these kids might read it. I’m not trying to virtue signal here, just trying to say that social media for a YouTube kid like Chad could be deadly.

Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

yoyo16 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:40 am The topic of PPP loans has come up in other threads. I decided to do some searching of my own and I found out that Ruby applied for and received a PPP loan last April of 41k in the name of their LLC created for their YouTube.

I’m curious what other people think about YouTubers applying for this loan. I’m surprised that Ruby got one, especially since Kevin has a tenured job as a professor.

I am curious who all these employees on their payroll are. We know they have an editor, but if an editor makes more than 200k a year, sign me up. They are stealing money from legitimate small businesses. YTers took that money and went on shopping sprees and COVID vacations. I hope the federal government investigates all these vloggers and convicts them of fraud. Bonnie refused to even pay her nanny, without forcing her to violate COVID isolation rules, yet Bonnie thinks she should be payed by us for doing no work. They are millionaires that make videos from their homes. They aren't affected from COVID at all.

So now we know why they are all taking endless breaks from YT to vacation and nap. We are the fools paying for it through our taxes.
imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

yoyo16 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:40 am The topic of PPP loans has come up in other threads. I decided to do some searching of my own and I found out that Ruby applied for and received a PPP loan last April of 41k in the name of their LLC created for their YouTube.

Ridiculous. It's not like her "business" would fail without that loan, or that the family would be left without a paycheck. Ruby even brags about how youtube is a hobby for her and they would be perfectly fine with Kevin's salary if youtube revenue went away. This actually makes me angry, it sure feels like abusing the system, especially when so many are in legitimate need.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

From what I understand, you have to pay back the loans. Maybe that's Bonnie's stress we keep hearing about!
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sheltiefan wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:08 pm From what I understand, you have to pay back the loans. Maybe that's Bonnie's stress we keep hearing about!
My understanding is that you can just apply to have them forgiven. Free money for scammers everywhere!
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

How the heck did Julie have 3 plates of that breakfast food Chad made? As noted already, there's hardly enough for each family member to have a normal slice. Looked more like lunch/dinner to me. He should try it with egg, sausage, potatoes.

I wonder why they haven't replaced Chad's special lights he had around his room. Wasn't his fault his room flooded, he paid for them himself, and would be nice if they were replaced for him. Glad to see he has doors now.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

So I looked up all of the PPP loans on my own today, and unlike her sisters, Ruby's loan has some inconsistencies. They only claimed 2 employees (I assume Ruby and Kevin), but they claimed too much money for 2 employees. So they either got rid of an "employee", or they got too greedy. The site indicates that people have already been prosecuted for fraud. Perhaps this is what Ruby is being shunned for by her family? Just another theory....

(I can't post the link because their "business" is at their home address)

"Loan Size:

$41,810
*Likely Employment Reduction
Jobs Retained:

Loan Approved:

2020-04-28
Lender:

CACHE VALLEY BANK
8 Passengers Productions, LLC received a Paycheck Protection Loan of $41,810 through CACHE VALLEY BANK, which was approved in April, 2020.

The size of company's PPP loan indicates that the number of employees on payroll during the eligibility calculation period (typically 2019) was higher than the 2 jobs reported as retained on the PPP application3. This could be caused by a reduction in employment since 2019, due to Coronavirus or other factors.

2019 Payroll Estimations based On PPP Amount:

Assuming all employees were paid over the $100k eligibility cap, the minimum number of employees this company must have had in 2019 to qualify for the loan range received is 2.

Based on standard PPP eligibility rules, 8 Passengers Productions, LLC's total 2019 payroll expenses were approximately $200,688 (not accounting for salary amounts > $100k) in order to qualify for the PPP loan amount received.

Because the 2 jobs reported are not enough to account for the loan range received, per-employee payrolls cannot be estimated."
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Does anyone know the name of Kevin's consulting business?

I wonder if they "double dipped" and applied twice for the same "employee". Really triple dipped, because he already makes more than $100,000 in his day job at BYU. Actually quadruple dipped, because he also works at ConneXions with Ruby. Not to mention that they still make their normal money from vlogging that they always have. These fools could be taking up to 9 full "salaries" into their home, with 3-5 "salaries" being paid by the US taxpayer; they deserve to be in jail.

I wonder if it was Kevin they got rid of as an employee on their loan app, after realizing that it was public knowledge that he was still fully employed by BYU? Either way, they are still collecting all the money whether they paid "Shari" or "Kevin". I am guessing it was Shari, and that was part of the problem with her money being "stolen" from her account.

And I am sitting here trying to figure out where to go when I am evicted next month, and how to get a vaccination because I am high risk and have no healthcare. These people are the greediest mf-ers on the internet.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

The PPP loan received is despicable. They continued making vlogs, and sponsorships, how did they lose money on COVID. Only thing they lost is their freedom to go on trips........oh wait.....they didn't stop going on trips.

Return to “8 Passengers”