BitsOfBish: marriage is a fail, Adam wants to bail, off to Hawaii w/lies & blackmail! | Part 7

AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: BitsOfBish: marriage is a fail, Adam wants to bail, off to Hawaii w/lies & blackmail! | Part 7

Unread post by AreUkiddingme22 »

The kids are starting to look like they are so over this Hawaii “move”. They are way too young to be uprooted. Maybe if they were teenagers it would be more exciting. Not much for them to do but fill up their wading pool and a few trips to the beach. It looks so forced for content. They need to be in their real home.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: BitsOfBish: marriage is a fail, Adam wants to bail, off to Hawaii w/lies & blackmail! | Part 7

Unread post by luxe0780 »

AreUkiddingme22 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:16 pm The kids are starting to look like they are so over this Hawaii “move”. They are way too young to be uprooted. Maybe if they were teenagers it would be more exciting. Not much for them to do but fill up their wading pool and a few trips to the beach. It looks so forced for content. They need to be in their real home.
to be fair to bri, we never really saw them playing much at their ohio home though? you’d rarely see them engaged in any sort of play activity (unless it was bri doing sponsored content) and rarely do you see their toys. their rooms don’t have many toys either?

it just looks so unrealistic. look i’d love no toy clutter as it drives me bananas, but it’s part of the territory when you have kids and so you just do you best to tolerate it. my downstairs is currently a junk yard but my 5 year old was playing and i let him make a mess as he’s being creative and imaginative and it’s good for him. her house rarely, if ever, looks played in. she just plonks them in front of a screen.
lululimone
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lululimone »

Didn’t Adam and Bri honeymooned at Disney too? I’m sorry but Disney obsession in adults is so strange to me.
Strawberry71
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Strawberry71 »

This freaking asshole just posted Landon crying because his grandma just left. Within that same post she mentions that Presley has also being crying...All she says to him is “aww I know. I miss her already” 😒 Of course she does, but not for the right reasons. She’s freaking messed up for separating her kids from their grandparents and other relatives
Hjein23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hjein23 »

Bri is so selfish. Hawaii isn’t enough so SHE has to go to Disney. Wonder if Adam & the kids will stay home in Ohio while she goes vacationing again. Also I could NEVER leave my dog behind for a week let alone MONTHS. This dog is even in their wedding pic. Selfish selfish selfish.
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

It's referring to his adult tooth. Yesterday on stories she had him show the camera how it's already grown in, it was kinda behind where the baby tooth was. But can I just add, ten dollars is ridiculous! Five is the going rate. I guess it's true, everything is more expensive in Hawaii, even for the Tooth Fairy 😆
Chez0908
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chez0908 »

Gladys Kravitz I wrote:It's referring to his adult tooth. Yesterday on stories she had him show the camera how it's already grown in, it was kinda behind where the baby tooth was. But can I just add, ten dollars is ridiculous! Five is the going rate. I guess it's true, everything is more expensive in Hawaii, even for the Tooth Fairy Image
So where I live, 1st tooth is $20 Image ridiculous? Yes. But my 5yos dentist told me so I can be prepared. After that I’m not sure how much per tooth. He hasn’t lost any yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

Sounds like the dentist is getting a cut lol
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Gladys Kravitz I wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:10 am It's referring to his adult tooth. Yesterday on stories she had him show the camera how it's already grown in, it was kinda behind where the baby tooth was. But can I just add, ten dollars is ridiculous! Five is the going rate. I guess it's true, everything is more expensive in Hawaii, even for the Tooth Fairy 😆
mine is also 5 (just turned) and hasn’t lost any yet. but it’ll be $5 max. ten is ridiculous!

news is coming guys... she just has to wait for adam.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Strawberry71 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:34 pm This freaking asshole just posted Landon crying because his grandma just left. Within that same post she mentions that Presley has also being crying...All she says to him is “aww I know. I miss her already” 😒 Of course she does, but not for the right reasons. She’s freaking messed up for separating her kids from their grandparents and other relatives
yeah i felt really uncomfortable watching landon that upset. she could’ve left that out, it really felt like she was exploiting his emotional state for content. poor little guy, he seemed so upset. she really is heartless and selfish.
Hjein23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hjein23 »

So the “big big news” is that Adam has a YT channel 😂😂 What happened to his channel k family vlogs? This is getting more and more ridiculous. Just another way for them to get some $$$
Last edited by Hjein23 on Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ina25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ina25 »

Wow! What an announcement! Lol
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

omg he’s starting a YT channel. that’s it!? i’ll be surprised if she has any followers left after all these lies and clickbait announcements. what an anticlimax.
AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker

Well Adam did have his family channel. Remember the times he was supposed to post Disney vacation and the Europe vacation. I think Bri ended up finally doing them. Is this really the big deal they were on line with. Did anyone see him flying his drone in one of the IG stories, was this part of it? Guarantee no one will ever watch it maybe 20-30 views max
AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker

AreUkiddingme22 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:41 pm Well Adam did have his family channel. Remember the times he was supposed to post Disney vacation and the Europe vacation. I think Bri ended up finally doing them. Is this really the big deal they were on line with. Did anyone see him flying his drone in one of the IG stories, was this part of it?

Just checked on IG stories there are 133 subscribers now. With a once a week posting how many will keep watching
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

is he starting a new channel from scratch? or just shooting the footage for one of those existing relaxing channels? i’ve watched those nature/relaxing sounds channels before, some of them get millions of views. maybe he’s just shooting the footage with his drone and gets a cut of the revenue from the views?

there must be a squillion people out there with drones who film nice scenery, again, what’s he doing that’s so amazing or original and out there?
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

luxe0780 wrote:is he starting a new channel from scratch? or just shooting the footage for one of those existing relaxing channels? i’ve watched those nature/relaxing sounds channels before, some of them get millions of views. maybe he’s just shooting the footage with his drone and gets a cut of the revenue from the views?

there must be a squillion people out there with drones who film nice scenery, again, what’s he doing that’s so amazing or original and out there?
Nothing..so dumb

Sent from my 5062W using Tapatalk

luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

26E5B060-1829-47FA-B1AC-007715B08ECD.png
sorry but that’s got bri written all over it. that goofy sticker, it’s her all over.

when is she going to stop trying to make adam happen?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

also the name “beach please”

is it supposed to be a play on words of “bitch please” ?! or am i reading into things that aren’t there?
Chez0908
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chez0908 »

luxe0780 wrote:also the name “beach please”

is it supposed to be a play on words of “bitch please” ?! or am i reading into things that aren’t there?
That was what I thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Brianna K”