TITLE CREDIT: FrigidBitch

Previous: viewtopic.php?p=1699180#p1699180

NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: SkiPPPing town during lockdown! | Part 48

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

No sympathy here. Maybe if she hadn’t been so cavalier about trouncing off to Vegas during a pandemic after taking a PPP loan when their area was going to get hit with a historic winter storm I’d feel bad for her. It didn’t occur to them that they wouldn’t be able to make it home when Texas was going to get hit with snow, ice, and subzero temps??!! 🙃 The fuck???
sun_moon_stars
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sun_moon_stars »

She totally reads here. Answering specific things you guys mentioned. So weird she won’t show her face tho. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

NotAnotherUserName wrote:No sympathy here. Maybe if she hadn’t been so cavalier about trouncing off to Vegas during a pandemic after taking a PPP loan when their area was going to get hit with a historic winter storm I’d feel bad for her. It didn’t occur to them that they wouldn’t be able to make it home when Texas was going to get hit with snow, ice, and subzero temps??!! Image The fuck???
Me either. Her showing off in Vegas. Eat some humble pie Aaryn. Stop bragging that you have money. We don't care.

Sent from my 5062W using Tapatalk

FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

Ayyy! Thanks to all who liked my thread title suggestion!!! <3
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

I am straight shooketh that house is still standing after all the countless issues it had. Not one issue from this storm!? I guess they practically replaced everything. She hardly mentioned her fault. I’m gonna bet they don’t get home until the weekend at the earliest. Those POOR nannies.
MyTwoCentsOkay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MyTwoCentsOkay »

It's a miracle in E-town! Per the outage map, and her own towns website posting boil water notice & other emergency alerts that her place is totally unaffected. Sure all the backlash she recieved past couple days hit her hard, but this painting everything is all rosy back on the home front seems phony. I noticed she didn't post picture proof texts like she did the other day, but shared that bag. 😜
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

Maybe it’s just me but I think she would have gotten so much more respect if she would have just said something like “we screwed up, we should have postponed Vegas until after the storm, we are literally panicking that we can’t get home to our babies” instead of “thanks for your concern but everything is ppperfectly fine 😉 😘” for the last 3 days. Sure everyone still would have said you’re a dumbass for traveling this weekend but I’m 100% sure she’s been getting her ass torn to shreds these last few days. I think people have more respect for people who own up to their mistakes. Try to be relatable Airhead.
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

Wow, what a miracle that their house is the only unaffected part of the whole town that has a water boiling advisory and power outages! Sure, Jan. That house is a total POS, there’s no way.

They tried to charter a plane? That’s the dumbest thing I’ve heard in a while. If commercial airlines aren’t flying (for very good reason), why on earth would someone try to charter a plane as if that’s a safe option?

You fucked up big time, Aryan, take the L.
EmeLoke
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EmeLoke »

Josie put her pony in the garage and moved the car outside... Okay i like her now. More love and care to her pony than Aaryn to her kids ehhh they'll be fine they got that 17 yr old stuck there with em, whatev omg lets wear gaudy matching sneakers together like were in 7th grade and bring covid home to our "beloved" children. Seems like the right choice. F*** PANDEMICS F**** SNOW STORMS... FAKE NEWS! They definitely have their tails between their legs now otherwise you know theyd be posting tons of heavily filtered (to hide their 40 yr old lookin' botched faces) selfies of them in Vegas. The cringe

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Lionking
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lionking »

glowing564 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:14 pm I am straight shooketh that house is still standing after all the countless issues it had. Not one issue from this storm!? I guess they practically replaced everything. She hardly mentioned her fault. I’m gonna bet they don’t get home until the weekend at the earliest. Those POOR nannies.
If she was at home, she would have posted alllll the things going wrong with the house. Power outage, conserving water, it’s too cold, etc. she would be whining about allllll of it like Tara has been doing. She’s only painting a rosy picture because she doesn’t want more people coming at her.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

NotAnotherUserName wrote:Maybe it’s just me but I think she would have gotten so much more respect if she would have just said something like “we screwed up, we should have postponed Vegas until after the storm, we are literally panicking that we can’t get home to our babies” instead of “thanks for your concern but everything is ppperfectly fine Image Image” for the last 3 days. Sure everyone still would have said you’re a dumbass for traveling this weekend but I’m 100% sure she’s been getting her ass torn to shreds these last few days. I think people have more respect for people who own up to their mistakes. Try to be relatable Airhead.
“PPPerfectly” ImageImageImageImageImage

JMinnie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JMinnie »

She lost me when she posted the story about the guys who charted a private plane....I mean I'm glad they are ok, but is that not the most idiotic thing to try and "pay" your way out of a winter storm and potentially risk your life. As posted above, why would you risk that if commercial flights aren't even flying.
Mimis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mimis »

I’m glad she addressed her situation and that she didn’t anticipate not being able to fly back home during the storm- and that’s why she proceeded to go on her Vegas trip anyway. It’s ok to admit you made a mistake, no one is perfect, we’ve all made mistakes, and likely we will all continue to make mistakes. We just want you to be honest, not just Aaryn, but all other YouTube moms as well. Be relatable and stop trying to thrive for perfection, you will be much more happier if you just be your true self. People should like you and admire you for who you are not what you are.

noahsmom13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

My heart goes out to those poor girls. I hope I am wrong but if I were to bet, she is lying through her teeth about everything being A-OK at home. I find it very hard to believe people in Austin are trying to find warming shelters, having their pipes burst, ceiling cave in, grocery stores with less food than in the beginning of the pandemic.. yet their botched to shit, can’t move out of there quick enough house is all good..

They “greatly underestimated the storm” and it “never crossed their minds they wouldn’t be able to return” ...because they don’t think about anything but themselves and that is very apparent. Amanda posted about the low low temps days before she left, a car side mirror frozen & her home losing power the NIGHT BEFORE THEY LEFT. You underestimated the storm?? Huh?

I am huge huge BB fan and would bounce back & forth between hating her and enjoying her and hating her again while she was on TV. When I got pregnant with my first I was young and scared and alone, I found Aaryn and she was SO REAL. So chill and cool and I felt like she was my friend because I felt like I sorta already knew her.. I totally forgot about BB and really enjoyed her. Then she totally totally changed and I’ve gone back to ping ponging with her.. but there is really nothing she can do here to redeem herself with this one.

Yes sure, they didn’t know it would get THIS bad, but come on... Personal story & this is not ideal by any stretch of the imagination, but I have not left my children ONCE since my son was born 3 years ago... aside from when I had my daughter, but I had my husband leave at night to be with our son for bedtime. Over 3 years since I’ve had a night alone with my husband away from our children. If that was Aaryn & nicks situation.. then this vacation would have sat better with me. But she just went on 2 vacations back to back. And has gone on countless others THIS YEAR alone. Top all of that with the complete smugness and holier than thou attitude she’s had over these last few weeks with the PPP and vacationing... eh I think it’s time for her to take a long social media break again.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

She looks like a total idiot. Guess always an idiot.Aaryn will never change.

Sent from my 5062W using Tapatalk

Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

You know she’s glad AF that she’s not stuck at home snowed in with her girls.
missme23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by missme23 »

First of all- they absolutely knew there was a storm coming before they left... I live in Ohio and I knew TX was going to get an epic storm at the end of last week...

Second, unrelated to the storm... So let me get this straight. Aaryn doesn't feel confident enough to stay at their home with her 3 girls alone but she trusts a 20 something to stay alone in said house with her children alone!? Got it...

Her issues run DEEP. Her judgement is that of a teenager. Not a 30 year old mom of 3. I am so sad for their daughters!! :(
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Power situation... Aaryn doesn't "live" in Elgin proper. She lives outside the town and has Bluebonnet Cooperative as her Electric service. I have a friend in Sayersville I called today to ask him how he was handling it. I found out that he lives only about 10 miles from Elgin after I asked if he knew where her town was, and he has not lost power. Bluebonnet told them they were going to have rolling outages, but they haven't had any as of yet. He said based on what I knew of her location that she was not on Oncor (?) Service. So maybe she is being truthful about her electricity??? IDK, but I certainly hope they all learned a serious lesson from this.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Map of outages... Image

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Return to “Aaryn Williams”