Copycat Caitlyn Neier: Blowing money, face looks funny, Ty still scummy. | Part 2

Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Copycat Caitlyn Neier: Blowing money, face looks funny, Ty still scummy. | Part 2

Unread post by Amsouthernbell »

Tinaki_t wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:43 am OMG! THEY ARE TAKING DIVORCE FOR SECOND TIME!
What makes you think they are divorcing again?
Tinaki_t
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Copycat Caitlyn Neier: Blowing money, face looks funny, Ty still scummy. | Part 2

Unread post by Tinaki_t »

Amsouthernbell wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:58 am
Tinaki_t wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:43 am OMG! THEY ARE TAKING DIVORCE FOR SECOND TIME!
She put video on YouTube, she said on the end of the video
Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer

Tinaki_t wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:01 am
Amsouthernbell wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:58 am

She put video on YouTube, she said on the end of the video
Which video? There the last one is the “work from home mom”
Tinaki_t
Amateur
Amateur

Sorry wrong! I was looking the old video hahaha 1 year before lol sorry guys
Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer

Tinaki_t wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:17 am Sorry wrong! I was looking the old video hahaha 1 year before lol sorry guys
I thought so...
Tinaki_t
Amateur
Amateur

Amsouthernbell wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:34 am
Tinaki_t wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:17 am Sorry wrong! I was looking the old video hahaha 1 year before lol sorry guys
I thought so...
I didn't pay attention on the date... my mistake, although, I wouldn't be surprised if they do divorce again.
Jasmine1211
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Jasmine1211 »

I had a feeling it was about TY cheating. He just seems like such an ass. I was just looking at her ring in her newest vlog and was wondering if it was real. It's huge and looks way over the top to me. We need all the gossip!!
Jasmine1211
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Jasmine1211 »

DeeDeeinAZ88 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:52 pm
Jasmine1211 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:02 am

Yes exactly!! So what even happened with her and Nicole?
So I live in the same area as Caitlyn and have friends in her circle of friends. She and Ty apparently separated bc he was cheating on her. He had been cheating on her basically since Scarlett was born. Nicole was one of Caitlyn’s closest friends during this time and learned EVERYTHING about what he had done who he had done it with etc etc. Then Caitlyn decided to get back together with Ty bc she dod not want to be single. Nicole could not let it go and accept that Caitlyn was going to act like nothing ever happened. So Caitlyn cut her out. Caitlyn lives this hugely fake life on camera and doesn’t want anyone possibly ruining it. I have way more gossip about her including the fact that her new “dream ring” is a fake. It’s just all a big show. So sick and sad.
I had a feeling it was about TY cheating. He just seems like such an ass. I was just looking at her ring in her newest vlog and was wondering if it was real. It's huge and looks way over the top to me. We need all the gossip!!
Tinaki_t
Amateur
Amateur

Her face looks very different in the last video. Also, selling her own shampoo for kids? She trying to be a Kardashian and sell her own brand? Caitlyn you aren't famous..
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

$18 a bottle for her kids shampoo? What justifies her cost being higher than honest company I wonder… genuinely curious. That price is too high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “A-H”