JesssFam: Podcast w/ My Ex So We Can Talk About Sex (Pt 146)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

JesssFam: Podcast w/ My Ex So We Can Talk About Sex (Pt 146)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit - MoonPieDelight
Previous part - viewtopic.php?f=181&t=16569

Previously:
-Jess, Chris, Gabe, and Amber started the "Famtastic Four" podcast
-Jess's Grammie passed away
-Water damage came into the house
-Two crazy people yelled at Jess and the kids in Panda Express
-Mowgli got injured and had to see a vet
-Jess's cousin Amanda had her baby Evelynn

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
xoxogossip_girl
Amateur
Amateur

Re: JesssFam: Podcast w/ My Ex So We Can Talk About Sex (Pt 146)

Unread post by xoxogossip_girl »

I absolutely love the title of this thread omg 🤣🤣 thank you MoonPieDelight!
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Best title ever!
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

I have been loving the videos by the dad challenge. He hits the nail on the head perfectly. She is nothing more than an entitled brat. I highly recommend watching his videos on jessfam.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Following. Love the title!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

Holy fuck. Click bait title.

She spends an hour calling around to find an emergency vet, finds one with only a 2hr wait. She makes a huge deal about getting there quickly, loads up the chair and....sits there explaining the entire thing for 15 minutes before leaving? She couldn’t do that while sitting in the car at the vet?

She’s such a fucking moron.
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote:Holy fuck. Click bait title.

She spends an hour calling around to find an emergency vet, finds one with only a 2hr wait. She makes a huge deal about getting there quickly, loads up the chair and....sits there explaining the entire thing for 15 minutes before leaving? She couldn’t do that while sitting in the car at the vet?

This! I kept waiting for her to leave already! And she had to put hand sanitizer on her hands after leaving her own house. Always like it’s lotion. And of course SHE had to take him in. Content!
LetsGoPens87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LetsGoPens87 »

I am a bit suspicious on Mowgli's injuries, it seems more likely that an outdoor did that vs Sadie. Personally anyway I've only seen similar injuries on our barn cats who are indoor/outdoor. Over the 25 years of having indoor cats and seeing quite a bit of cat fights, we've never had an injury like that. Jess is lucky a coyote hasn't gotten one of them yet.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I don't think Sadie did it either. Especially where it was at on him.

Also maybe I'm being nitpicky but when Jess said it happened a week ago and they just hadn't found a new vet why does she make it seem like she moved to a new state or hours away? She could have made an appt with their vet in Modesto when they noticed it and its not like they don't have 2 parents at home, one to watch kids and one to go to vet. I mean she was still getting boys hair cut in Modesto.

But then I guess she wouldn't have a clickbait title as an emergency.
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

I wonder if she even told the vet that Mowgli goes outside at all. She probably told him, “Oh, he’s an indoor cat, 24/7, DUDE”. So then the vet assumed it’s Sadie.
classof2015
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by classof2015 »

Lady6 wrote:I have been loving the videos by the dad challenge. He hits the nail on the head perfectly. She is nothing more than an entitled brat. I highly recommend watching his videos on jessfam.
Where is the video where he reacts to the bounce house?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

classof2015 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:08 am
Lady6 wrote:I have been loving the videos by the dad challenge. He hits the nail on the head perfectly. She is nothing more than an entitled brat. I highly recommend watching his videos on jessfam.

Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

Man I hate the sad podcast guy but I’m tempted to watch his jesssssss videos
GG_Aussie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GG_Aussie »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:07 pm Holy fuck. Click bait title.

Don’t forget she had to take the dramatic picture beside the car for the thumbnail too!
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

When we moved to the south, the first thing I did was get a local dr and a local vet. Now our vet had the emergency vet's number on their voicemail when we did have an emergency, I did not have to look for that. Now I have a magnet with the number on the fridge. Why is she so unprepared for life. They did not just move there. They moved there the beginning of last summer. They have had plenty of time to find drs, vets, dentists, and yes even hairstylists. She really has no common sense. She moved from Modesto to Sacramento correct? Not like the states capital wouldn't have all those necessities.

Ashedah
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ashedah »

The recap reminded me that its now 2 months since the water damage and as far as we are aware no repairs 😬😬
xoxogossip_girl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xoxogossip_girl »

Lady6 wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:05 pm I have been loving the videos by the dad challenge. He hits the nail on the head perfectly. She is nothing more than an entitled brat. I highly recommend watching his videos on jessfam.
Yes! I’ve been watching his videos on family YouTubers for about a month now, and I was watching his JesssFam videos last night and I completely agree. He is very well-spoken yet funny, which makes it enjoyable to watch.

Also... he’s one of the only people really calling her out on her crap. More YouTubers should talk specifically about individual channels rather than family vlogging as a whole, considering most people understand the dangers now.
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:43 am
classof2015 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:08 am

What’s really funny is he has spent MONTHS talking about how he thinks she’s one of the “good” YouTube parents, and how she’s probably “doing it right”. People kept telling him that wasn’t the case, be he based all of it off the clip of her IG story explaining that she pays the kids.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Ducklings4 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:42 pm When we moved to the south, the first thing I did was get a local dr and a local vet. Now our vet had the emergency vet's number on their voicemail when we did have an emergency, I did not have to look for that. Now I have a magnet with the number on the fridge. Why is she so unprepared for life. They did not just move there. They moved there the beginning of last summer. They have had plenty of time to find drs, vets, dentists, and yes even hairstylists. She really has no common sense. She moved from Modesto to Sacramento correct? Not like the states capital wouldn't have all those necessities.

Elk Grove.I think Sacramento is abt an hr away.Still,she had time to find a new vet
    ReyRey61
    Gossiper
    Gossiper

sondraK wrote:
      Ducklings4 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:42 pm When we moved to the south, the first thing I did was get a local dr and a local vet. Now our vet had the emergency vet's number on their voicemail when we did have an emergency, I did not have to look for that. Now I have a magnet with the number on the fridge. Why is she so unprepared for life. They did not just move there. They moved there the beginning of last summer. They have had plenty of time to find drs, vets, dentists, and yes even hairstylists. She really has no common sense. She moved from Modesto to Sacramento correct? Not like the states capital wouldn't have all those necessities.

Elk Grove.I think Sacramento is abt an hr away.Still,she had time to find a new vet
      It’s 20 minutes south of Sac, and Elk Grove is a large suburb of Sacramento with a population of 170,000. So she has many choices of nearby.

Return to “JesssFam”