Brittani Boren Leach : Cole isn’t Crew, Dont forget the Cold Brew, Swipe up Shrew! | Part 9

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Brittani Boren Leach : Cole isn’t Crew, Dont forget the Cold Brew, Swipe up Shrew! | Part 9

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: Brittani Boren Leach : Cole isn’t Crew, Dont forget the Cold Brew, Swipe up Shrew! | Part 9

TITLE CREDIT: shrkmama29

MORE POPULAR TITLES:

- Brittani Boren Leach. Adult cake smashes and horrible eyelashes.
By: Sharphole2000

- Brittani Boren Leach. Turned Thirty now her kid's a red birdie.
By: Sharphole2000

PREVIOUS: viewtopic.php?p=1702264#p1702264
madmax84
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach : Cole isn’t Crew, Dont forget the Cold Brew, Swipe up Shrew! | Part 9

Unread post by madmax84 »

Yay favorite title won!
shrkmama29
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Brittani Boren Leach : Cole isn’t Crew, Dont forget the Cold Brew, Swipe up Shrew! | Part 9

Unread post by shrkmama29 »

Im not a active poster, read here all the time though, & I couldn’t not share that title idea 😂
aimendoza4
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aimendoza4 »

3 things about her most recent posts:

That bathroom she just renovated looks like one of the bathrooms you go to at a restaurant. Doesn't looks home-y at all. All I see is a public bathroom when I see it.

She also says her biggest dream is to renovate a home in Waco and turn it into an Air BNB's 😂😂😂 Lame! I hope you know that you're actually gonna have to work to be a home renovator. Renovating an entire home is a lot more work, actual work, than your little pet projects.

Lastly, please get your money back ASAP!
I feel sorry for the boys, they all have horrible haircuts.
constantreader55
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by constantreader55 »

I love how she says diy and home projects are one of her favorite things to do, her projects are only ever painting or stick on wall paper or fake board and batten. She doesn't actually do real home projects.
Crispy21
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Crispy21 »

Does she ever get tired of posting all these swipe ups. That's all she's been doing these past few days. How does she even have the time to do all that with the million kids she has. I can't even sit and be on my phone for too long before my 3yr old wants my attention. I agree with a previous poster that said IF she were to ever spend time with her kids it would only be for the gram. Which is very sad. Poor kids.
Also, what's up with her hair today? It looks extra... voluminous..? But not in a good way 😅
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

aimendoza4 wrote:3 things about her most recent posts:

That bathroom she just renovated looks like one of the bathrooms you go to at a restaurant. Doesn't looks home-y at all. All I see is a public bathroom when I see it.

She also says her biggest dream is to renovate a home in Waco and turn it into an Air BNB's ImageImageImage Lame! I hope you know that you're actually gonna have to work to be a home renovator. Renovating an entire home is a lot more work, actual work, than your little pet projects.

She doesn't even do 90% of her own projects in her home anyway. It would be dumb to pay someone to renovate just for an airbnb especially with how many people still aren't traveling

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

party of four
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by party of four »

Crispy21 wrote:Does she ever get tired of posting all these swipe ups. That's all she's been doing these past few days. How does she even have the time to do all that with the million kids she has. I can't even sit and be on my phone for too long before my 3yr old wants my attention. I agree with a previous poster that said IF she were to ever spend time with her kids it would only be for the gram. Which is very sad. Poor kids.
Also, what's up with her hair today? It looks extra... voluminous..? But not in a good way Image
I swear she has time because she’s got nannies. Or she just sends them off to Jeff. Or just simply doesn’t watch them, which is how cooper ended up drawing on the wall without her even knowing till the next day lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She also says her biggest dream is to renovate a home in Waco and turn it into an Air BNB's ImageImageImage Lame! I hope you know that you're actually gonna have to work to be a home renovator. Renovating an entire home is a lot more work, actual work, than your little pet projects.

In Waco, of course. Can't be in San Antonio where _she_ lives. It's gotta be Waco, 180 miles away (yes, I checked) where Joanna Gaines lives. And she is no Joanna Gaines, and something tells me, Jeff is not Chip.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

lmmomSD wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:35 pm

In Waco, of course. Can't be in San Antonio where _she_ lives. It's gotta be Waco, 180 miles away (yes, I checked) where Joanna Gaines lives. And she is no Joanna Gaines, and something tells me, Jeff is not Chip.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Came to say the same exact thing. 👏🏼 God forbid if she had her own personality instead of trying to be like Chip & Joanna. God forbid if Cole was his own person other than being a replacement for baby Crew. She’s the worst.
aimendoza4
Talker
Talker

She has 894k followers. What happened to the 900k+ ? It's either people tired of her swipe ups and loosing interest, or they can see right through her just like we all do. Could be bots as well. I bet she is dying to get to 1 million. And she will have a cake smash session too. I'm calling it now.
madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

She's been steadily losing followers over the past few weeks, looks like yesterday had a big drop of 400+
constantreader55
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by constantreader55 »

aimendoza4 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:08 pm She has 894k followers. What happened to the 900k+ ? It's either people tired of her swipe ups and loosing interest, or they can see right through her just like we all do. Could be bots as well. I bet she is dying to get to 1 million. And she will have a cake smash session too. I'm calling it now.
If she hasn't reached 1mil by now she won't ever, unless she gets desperate enough to buy 100k+. She usually hovers around 870k-890k from what I've seen, sometimes she joins giveaways and gains a bunch of followers, but they usually drop off in a couple of weeks. She just not interesting and her feed is like one big infomercial.
party of four
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by party of four »

constantreader55 wrote:
aimendoza4 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:08 pm She has 894k followers. What happened to the 900k+ ? It's either people tired of her swipe ups and loosing interest, or they can see right through her just like we all do. Could be bots as well. I bet she is dying to get to 1 million. And she will have a cake smash session too. I'm calling it now.
If she hasn't reached 1mil by now she won't ever, unless she gets desperate enough to buy 100k+. She usually hovers around 870k-890k from what I've seen, sometimes she joins giveaways and gains a bunch of followers, but they usually drop off in a couple of weeks. She just not interesting and her feed is like one big infomercial.
Exactly. She doesn’t have anything interesting to share. Random people can only care so much about her dead baby. She doesn’t have a personality.

aimendoza4
Talker
Talker

Baby Cole's new babysitters now include BBL's hairdressers. You see BBL these are the type of things that make people unfollow you, dislike you, and talk about you.

You lost one of your sons over a year ago due to being reckless and putting him down for a nap in an unsafe sleeping environment.

You're pretty much repeating the same behavior again, but with a different son this time. Repeat after me: "Taking my son out in the middle of a pandemic, to get my ugly ass hair done, while strangers watch him, is not SAFE!"

I don't want to hear you bitching on your platform for attention if something happens to one of these boys. Because at the rate you're going, something really bad is going to happen to them. And it's a shame because they are not at fault. It's YOU! You dim-witted, nasty ass, toucan face!
Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

Just what the world needs right now. A travel mug with BBL's mug plastered all over it. Lucky Jeff. Everytime he takes a sip of coffee he is reminded of how miserable he is.
NotAboutThePasta
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NotAboutThePasta »

Why is she constantly buying things with their names on it for every holiday? Get one tag, no holiday theme, and just reuse every month when you give them a basket full junk that will be in the trash by the end of the week.

Wintaosam
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Wintaosam »

NotAboutThePasta wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:55 pm Why is she constantly buying things with their names on it for every holiday? Get one tag, no holiday theme, and just reuse every month when you give them a basket full junk that will be in the trash by the end of the week.

Exactly! I was just coming on here to say the same thing. What does she do with the ones from last Easter? My guess is vendors send them to her because they know she will show them and they might get business. Her whole schtick is that farmhouse style decor. She is obnoxious enough to throw the tags out after every holiday because she knows she will either be sent more or it gives her an excuse to raid the target dollar spot. It’s all for the gram.. she needs new content and her endless collection of holiday decor gets old fast. Also I was surprised there was no tag for Crew which leads me to believe they were sent to her. Did you guys see the cardinal in the matching wood? Either some sappy subscriber sent the tags and the cardinal KNOWING they would be shown to her minions, who would be sure to buy from the vendor or BBL bought them herself and replaced a crew tag with a cardinal. Either way it’s so wasteful, excessive and stupid!
mvanlaere13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mvanlaere13 »

how hasn't her hair fallen out yet? doesnt she get it done like every other weekend??
Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

mvanlaere13 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:37 pm how hasn't her hair fallen out yet? doesnt she get it done like every other weekend??
That is because 70 percent of her hair is fake. They are weft tie- in extensions. Her actual hair is only chin length and looks like straw. A lot of IG moms have them. They need to be dyed and replaced every 6 weeks and cost hundreds each session.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”