Unread post by classysnarky »

Yassss!!!!
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Josie Wittman

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Been waiting for this for ages! Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

I wonder what her hubby does. She said he’s a jack of all trades. She had this last baby and he went back to work days later. I also wonder what the falling out with Aaryn was. They seem to be shading each other with passive aggressive drama stories.
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:09 pm Isn’t John a CEO?
She said he owned several businesses
Kbmama
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Kbmama »

He owns protel communications business

haggle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by haggle »

I had never heard of this woman before but her and Aaryn look creepily similar
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Does anyone think he doesn’t give her much money? She barely shops, not like Aaryn anyway, which is weird for a gold digger / someone who lives in a mansion / 20 something Instagram mom. And when she does show stuff for her and the kids, it’s always cheap Target stuff. The only splurge item I’ve seen are those YSL sunglasses. I’m never impressed with her outfits.

Also, that house is so bare. Looks like a man decorated it. There’s no decor at all and the furniture is so plain. Which makes me think she’s not allowed to spend much money on the house.

Kbmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kbmama »

anxietyqueen wrote:Does anyone think he doesn’t give her much money? She barely shops, not like Aaryn anyway, which is weird for a gold digger / someone who lives in a mansion / 20 something Instagram mom. And when she does show stuff for her and the kids, it’s always cheap Target stuff. The only splurge item I’ve seen are those YSL sunglasses. I’m never impressed with her outfits.

Also, that house is so bare. Looks like a man decorated it. There’s no decor at all and the furniture is so plain. Which makes me think she’s not allowed to spend much money on the house.

I think she shops a lot it’s just not a huge deal to her to show anything because he’s a millionaire and her money doesn’t need to come from Instagram. She has a $20,000 purse, a Cadillac, and a Mercedes. And some of her clothes are so expensive. I only know because I love designer stuff Image

Kbmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kbmama »

My theory on the cheaper stuff she shows is, if she showed all the expensive stuff on her Instagram not everyone could relate to it. I also looked, and they just finished building that house not too long ago, so maybe that’s why it’s so bare?

glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

I just don’t understand marrying a millionaire and wanting 4 kids by 26. Why not travel ?? He’s not bad looking but I just don’t get it. She seems so far up his ass but I think he prefers it.
violet08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by violet08 »

glowing564 wrote:I just don’t understand marrying a millionaire and wanting 4 kids by 26. Why not travel ?? He’s not bad looking but I just don’t get it. She seems so far up his ass but I think he prefers it.
Maybe not everyone wants to travel when they’re young. My husband and I had all of our kids before our 30s and we’ll be able to travel once our kids are grown. We’ve also traveled loads with our kids. Different strokes.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

I need someone new to follow/snark on and have seen her name come up a bunch in aaryn's thread. Can someone provide the cliff notes on this one? What was her background before marrying this rich guy? Are they also in Texas? Is she as catty and miserable as aaryn? Responsible mom? Nannies?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by classysnarky »

Wonder why her and Aaryn aren’t friends anymore? Amanda must’ve given Aaryn an ultimatum. Amanda and Aaryn are def up each other’s hoohahs.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

So curious why she and Aaryn are no longer friends??!! She seems pretty quiet lately, wonder if she has hot water yet. That must have been her karma for putting that black leather skirt on and showing off at only a few weeks postpartum.....
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

I’ll give it to her that she’s a better mom with her 4 children than Aaryn is with her 3. Josie has someone who helps clean and occasionally a nanny to help but it’s not often. They do date nights and take the baby. She genuinely seems like she’s happy being a mom and far more hands on.
Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Graysky33 »

anxietyqueen wrote:Does anyone think he doesn’t give her much money? She barely shops, not like Aaryn anyway, which is weird for a gold digger / someone who lives in a mansion / 20 something Instagram mom. And when she does show stuff for her and the kids, it’s always cheap Target stuff. The only splurge item I’ve seen are those YSL sunglasses. I’m never impressed with her outfits.

Yes! The house is so bare! I wish she'd do a house tour.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

As far as the house goes, she says she likes things minimal and it makes for easy cleanup with toddlers, which I completely agree....she also claims to be cheap with certain things, like doing her own gel manicures. That actually made me like her more bc I'm frugal with certain things too, but immediately after she started hawking that overpriced bath stuff and posted those YSL sunglasses....
Kbmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kbmama »

Courtneyshayne wrote:As far as the house goes, she says she likes things minimal and it makes for easy cleanup with toddlers, which I completely agree....she also claims to be cheap with certain things, like doing her own gel manicures. That actually made me like her more bc I'm frugal with certain things too, but immediately after she started hawking that overpriced bath stuff and posted those YSL sunglasses....
I go cheap with some things and then splurge more on other stuff, like staple pieces in my closet. I think everyone has things they spend more money on.

auntferfer+
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by auntferfer+ »

she can definitely afford home furnishings. I just think her focus is on her kids and not trying to keep up with the joneses. she is the joneses.

out of all the IG moms that I follow, she's the most hands on and present.

have a feeling she called Aaryn out on some of her bullsheet and that's why Aaryn moved on to Amanda.

Return to “Josie Wittman”