Josie Wittman

https://linktr.ee/josiewittman
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Josie Wittman

Unread post by glowing564 »

Kbmama wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:36 pm
glowing564 wrote:He’s got 4 other kids ! I’m sure he’s paying alimony and child support. Now he’s got 4 more with Josie MAY Image no way he was able to build them a house in Texas. Probably still paying on one back in Cali.
He has 2 other kids, the older two are from a previous marriage from her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ahh thank you. I’m going off of pics. I thought maybe 2 weren’t his
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

So this is interesting. There was a comment on Josie's newest reels asking how she got so many followers so quickly, which prompted me to go to her page to see her follower count, which then led me to her feed and that pic of her before & after weightloss pic (which i personally think she looks better in the before) but I saw that Aaryn commented on it a week ago and Josie commented back a seemingly inside joke. Strange bc Aaryn dosen't likecor share any of her reels and they don't tag each other any more or hang out.....
babyshark
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by babyshark »

Evelyn Faith wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:59 pm
glowing564 wrote:Someone linked the house above. It’s funny I swear she made it sound like they built it. But from the house deets it was a build already completed for someone else but fell through ? Anyone feel free to correct me. It looked like a foreclosure they snagged.
Yes! Seems as if it was suppose to be two separate houses but it fell through,
She made it seem as if they built it from the ground up

If it was a foreclosure they snagged, then that makes sense as to why the entire house is basically unfurnished & they don’t have a proper driveway. The entire exterior of the house is caked in orange clay/dirt from cars kicking it up lol. They have pretend money. It’s called “house broke”
Evelyn Faith
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evelyn Faith »

His family was so beautiful too. He is a CEO

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

They bought the house as a foreclosure but it was not finished so they had to finish the construction on the interior. I found the listing months ago.

The house is sad. It’s so white and empty. It looks very lonely.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I didn’t realize his kids were so young. I find it extremely sad that they are not in any family photos or seem to spend any time with them at all. His son is 15 and his daughter 14. How do you just walk away? How do your children have no relationship with each other. That is just awful. Shitty, shitty people.
Poopindabutt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Poopindabutt »

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:43 pm Josie and Aaryn must have had some type of contractual agreement, right? They live over an hour apart from each other. How in the hell did they meet during a pandemic while living an hour away from each other?
I think these smaller influencer wannabes like Josie, Vicki, and Amanda have paid Aaryn to help them. She shows them on her stories and YouTube videos, encourages her followers to follow them until they reach that certain number and then mostly silence except for Amanda because that’s also Aaryns realtor.
I think Vicki is a good mom and person but she probably paid Aaryn something to get her platform. She still goes to birthday parties and Aaryns sent her things as well when her daughter was in the hospital. Logan Randazzo also sends Aaryn LV bags and I’ve never seen her with Aaryn? Logans associated with YoungLiving, I guess.

Josie is an outsider that rode Aaryns social media cloud until she obtained swipe up status.
She’s claiming to be a mommy influencer on the decline of mommy influencers while also being a homewrecker. Can this chick do anything on her own without paying or stealing?
Actually I think Josie signed up for young living under Aaryn and after some messaging back and forth Aaryn realized she wasn’t “poor” and decided to be her friend. Birds of a feather...
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Evelyn Faith wrote:Image
His family was so beautiful too. He is a CEO

Omg, old man John has aged 20 years since this pic. Abandoning your family will do that, I guess.

Tchock92
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tchock92 »

Courtneyshayne wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:30 pm So this is interesting. There was a comment on Josie's newest reels asking how she got so many followers so quickly, which prompted me to go to her page to see her follower count, which then led me to her feed and that pic of her before & after weightloss pic (which i personally think she looks better in the before) but I saw that Aaryn commented on it a week ago and Josie commented back a seemingly inside joke. Strange bc Aaryn dosen't likecor share any of her reels and they don't tag each other any more or hang out.....
Lol, that was my finsta. And she blocked me, I thought it was a genuine question haha
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Tchock92 wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:56 pm
Courtneyshayne wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:30 pm So this is interesting. There was a comment on Josie's newest reels asking how she got so many followers so quickly, which prompted me to go to her page to see her follower count, which then led me to her feed and that pic of her before & after weightloss pic (which i personally think she looks better in the before) but I saw that Aaryn commented on it a week ago and Josie commented back a seemingly inside joke. Strange bc Aaryn dosen't likecor share any of her reels and they don't tag each other any more or hang out.....
Lol, that was my finsta. And she blocked me, I thought it was a genuine question haha
Lol. She posted something a couple of days later about all the "mom shaming trolls" she's been blocking 🙄
shaunnaj1986
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shaunnaj1986 »

Ok, it's been driving me nuts for some time: Who the heck does Josie sound like when she talks? Is it like Kourtney Kardashian or Farrah Abraham? Lol. I'm completely serious.. Maybe it's the hey guyyyyyyysss. I just don't know.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

“If you can’t stand the heat, get out the kitchen”.

She wanted to be an influencer soooo badly. Well. Here ya go Josie. Isn’t this what you wanted? With your new found “status”, you will get “trolls”. Don’t be shy. “Let’s keep thing real here” just like your bio says. Why block if you can talk the talk?
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

babyshark wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:33 pm
Evelyn Faith wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:59 pm
glowing564 wrote:Someone linked the house above. It’s funny I swear she made it sound like they built it. But from the house deets it was a build already completed for someone else but fell through ? Anyone feel free to correct me. It looked like a foreclosure they snagged.
Yes! Seems as if it was suppose to be two separate houses but it fell through,
She made it seem as if they built it from the ground up

If it was a foreclosure they snagged, then that makes sense as to why the entire house is basically unfurnished & they don’t have a proper driveway. The entire exterior of the house is caked in orange clay/dirt from cars kicking it up lol. They have pretend money. It’s called “house broke
Yes!! She claims to be a home decor minimalist, I'm a minimalist when it comes to home decor too. I don't have a single photo / artwork on any of my walls and my house doesn't look nearly as empty as hers. Their house gives off "spent all our money on first house down payment, can't afford furniture right now) That is why she keeps putting off the home tour. She's embarrassed of her empty house.

She's gotten boring. I was here for the potential momma drama but now she's a less entertaining version of A.W. Lip syncs, blocks and swipe ups. A legit A.W reject lol.
MamaOf2Cuties
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MamaOf2Cuties »

She got a sponsorship with Nurturelife and I’m laughing my butt off. But only bc crazy Susan wrote them and had Aaryn get cancelled by them and now Josie is promoting them Aaryn has created a wanna be clone or some kind of sugar baby version of herself

Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

MamaOf2Cuties wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:06 pm She got a sponsorship with Nurturelife and I’m laughing my butt off. But only bc crazy Susan wrote them and had Aaryn get cancelled by them and now Josie is promoting them ImageImageAaryn has created a wanna be clone or some kind of sugar baby version of herself

And the Country Strong tshirts Aaryn used to advertise lol
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Anyone else think its fucked up that she has a 34week pregnant woman watching 5 toddlers so that she can go on a staycation?? 🙄
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

shaunnaj1986 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:50 am Ok, it's been driving me nuts for some time: Who the heck does Josie sound like when she talks? Is it like Kourtney Kardashian or Farrah Abraham? Lol. I'm completely serious.. Maybe it's the hey guyyyyyyysss. I just don't know.
100% Kourtney Kardashian!!! I thought that too!
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

Courtneyshayne wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:25 pm Anyone else think its fucked up that she has a 34week pregnant woman watching 5 toddlers so that she can go on a staycation?? 🙄
Right. So the creepy old man can raw dog her while the baby sleeps next to them.
noahsmom13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

The daily kissing boomerangs kill me 🤮🤮
Hali256
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hali256 »

noahsmom13 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:43 pm The daily kissing boomerangs kill me 🤮🤮
He looks so awkward too 🤣. You can tell he's not comfortable with it.

Return to “Josie Wittman”