Phil and Alex: Screeching, Leeching, Fake Teaching and Preaching! | Part 12

Dreamkeeper+1
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Phil and Alex: Screeching, Leeching, Fake Teaching and Preaching! | Part 12

Unread post by Dreamkeeper+1 »

Amsouthernbell wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:01 am
goshiper wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:49 am

I’m surprised that they thought they would get pregnant right away. It took them six rounds of IVF to get Cassidy. I would be more cautious but maybe that’s just me.
I totally agree! I think she will start blaming the dr.,,
Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't these embryos have a genetic defect ( Turners syndrome)?
Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Amsouthernbell »

Dreamkeeper+1 wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:03 pm
Amsouthernbell wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:01 am

I totally agree! I think she will start blaming the dr.,,
Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't these embryos have a genetic defect ( Turners syndrome)?
I think this was their last normal one.
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Angelsong01 »

Is there a reason why they cannot do more egg retrieval? If the failed IVF was their last normal embryo, and a male, why didn't they use that before Cassidy, I understood that Phil was desperate for a son?
Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer

Angelsong01 wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:20 am Is there a reason why they cannot do more egg retrieval? If the failed IVF was their last normal embryo, and a male, why didn't they use that before Cassidy, I understood that Phil was desperate for a son?
Because they went in order of the grade of embryos..Cassidy was a AA this embryo was lower grade….
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Oh, I see.
honeynlemon
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by honeynlemon »

Angelsong01 wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:20 am Is there a reason why they cannot do more egg retrieval? If the failed IVF was their last normal embryo, and a male, why didn't they use that before Cassidy, I understood that Phil was desperate for a son?
They actually wanted to transfer this one first but their embryologist talked them out of it. The chance of carrying Cassidy’s embryo to term was much much higher than the one they implanted. That was when it was obvious they knew the gender of their embryos, because there’s no reason to want to transfer one with a lower grade first. If you listened carefully through Cassidy’s pregnancy, they never said they didn’t know her gender. They used vague language such as “this is the scan when you can see the gender.”

They knew there was a lower chance of success this transfer. Doesn’t make it anymore difficult to deal with, but I hope they don’t blame the doctor’s protocols.
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Honeynlemon - thanks for the explanation. I must confess that I skip through a lot of the narrative, find it so annoying.
PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkMoscato »

honeynlemon wrote:
They actually wanted to transfer this one first but their embryologist talked them out of it. The chance of carrying Cassidy’s embryo to term was much much higher than the one they implanted. That was when it was obvious they knew the gender of their embryos, because there’s no reason to want to transfer one with a lower grade first. If you listened carefully through Cassidy’s pregnancy, they never said they didn’t know her gender. They used vague language such as “this is the scan when you can see the gender.”

They knew there was a lower chance of success this transfer. Doesn’t make it anymore difficult to deal with, but I hope they don’t blame the doctor’s protocols.
She is absolutely going to blame the doctor. Anyone who isn’t Dr. Quack isn’t good enough
ChickyChickyParmParm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ChickyChickyParmParm »

Is Alex really that clueless when it comes to science, or is she once again manipulating facts to garner more sympathy? She refers to each failed transfer as a miscarriage, and says that even with their abnormal embryos, she was always pregnant, they just didn't stick.

Um, no. That is not how pregnancy/miscarriage works.

Her beta draws were always negative except for the "twin boy" miscarriage. Just because Dr. Hatch transfered an embryo does not mean you were pregnant. It doesn't mean you miscarried. It means the transfer failed. I'm not saying a failed transfer isn't painful, because I'm sure it is. But she loses my sympathy when she purposely misrepresents situations to make them sound more tragic so she can mope on camera.
Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer

I think Alex does have more issues on the fertility side than she lets on. Philip getting his surgery is just a futile attempt I think. I understand that they want more children but to be this fixated on the boy part is strange to me. It always makes me wonder is there a family money tie in with “if you carry on the family name”
ChickyChickyParmParm
Talker
Talker

Amsouthernbell wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:16 pm I think Alex does have more issues on the fertility side than she lets on. Philip getting his surgery is just a futile attempt I think. I understand that they want more children but to be this fixated on the boy part is strange to me. It always makes me wonder is there a family money tie in with “if you carry on the family name”
She seems to be ignoring the fact that they only got 1 genetically normal embryo from their last retrieval (their other normal embryo was left over from their first retrieval). Even with fertility issues aside, there seem to be some genetic factors involved.
goshiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by goshiper »

It just amazes me at how confident they were. It took SIX rounds of IVF to get Cassidy. Just because an embryo is genetically normal doesn’t guarantee a live birth.

It really annoys me that she’s blaming her doctor. The grading was not that great. It wasn’t big at first, they unthawed it to genetically test it, and shipped it half way across the country…. And she forgot all of this information?

I don’t think she was pregnant with those other transfers. She always looked at the tests waaaaay too long. She said she never gets evap lines… I clearly remember a video where she waited past time allowed and finally saw a faint line.
Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer

Before Alex I never even knew about evaporation lines! And I have now 2 kids. A test is either positive or not. She is just milking it. And yes they “lost” the embryo but it’s not a loss of pregnancy (imo) if she would have gotten clearly positive test and then not etc I’d give her the loss of pregnancy but not if the embryo didn’t even grow to begin with.
ChickyChickyParmParm
Talker
Talker

Amsouthernbell wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:38 am Before Alex I never even knew about evaporation lines! And I have now 2 kids. A test is either positive or not. She is just milking it. And yes they “lost” the embryo but it’s not a loss of pregnancy (imo) if she would have gotten clearly positive test and then not etc I’d give her the loss of pregnancy but not if the embryo didn’t even grow to begin with.
I only knew about evaporation lines from being on Baby Center. Women there are straight up crazy with their pregnancy tests, but Alex is just as strange. Did you see how she snapped at Phil to put the test on the table immediately because "We have to watch it go across"? Who cares? All because some friends told her that their tests were always positive as soon as the dye crossed the test, she's acts like it's some sort of good juju. Being married to her must be utterly exhausting.
PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

ChickyChickyParmParm wrote:
Amsouthernbell wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:16 pm I think Alex does have more issues on the fertility side than she lets on. Philip getting his surgery is just a futile attempt I think. I understand that they want more children but to be this fixated on the boy part is strange to me. It always makes me wonder is there a family money tie in with “if you carry on the family name”
She seems to be ignoring the fact that they only got 1 genetically normal embryo from their last retrieval (their other normal embryo was left over from their first retrieval). Even with fertility issues aside, there seem to be some genetic factors involved.
I wonder if they’re discarding the other embryos that aren’t normal. She always said they’d transfer them all, but now she’s acting like this is their only embryo.

Honestly I’m also surprised they’ve never tried a second embryo.
ChickyChickyParmParm
Talker
Talker

PinkMoscato wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:53 am
ChickyChickyParmParm wrote:
I wonder if they’re discarding the other embryos that aren’t normal. She always said they’d transfer them all, but now she’s acting like this is their only embryo.

Honestly I’m also surprised they’ve never tried a second embryo.
I had to go back through her Instagram to verify, but they actually did transfer 2 embryos (way back in Oct 2018) and she did get the faintest of faint positives before her tests faded back to negative. I completely forgot about that.
I know this has been a hard road for them, but the fact that they've constantly cried and complained about infertility WHILE adding 3 children to their family does not sit right with me. I don't think they will ever be thankful for anything short of a miraculous natural pregnancy. And even if they get that, Alex won't be satisfied with just one.
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Enter a kitten. Whatever next? The income appears vast.
PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

Angelsong01 wrote:Enter a kitten. Whatever next? The income appears vast.
Cow is next, that’s my bet
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Alex seems to be grabbing at anything and everything to augment her life. All I can say is "poor cow". They treat the thought of livestock as a hobby, and that it aint.
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Sorry PinkMoscato, you are wrong! Just been on instagram, and they have got two pigs!! They are unbelievably stupid. I hope they have done some proper research. They will soon find out how pig poo smells, and doubtless good old Phil will get the job of mucking out!

Kinsley is growing so much, she seems a dear child, I just wish they wouldn't shout so loudly though.

Return to “Phil and Alex”