Phil and Alex: Screeching, Leeching, Fake Teaching and Preaching! | Part 12

Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex: Screeching, Leeching, Fake Teaching and Preaching! | Part 12

Unread post by Amsouthernbell »

They are trying everything for views because they will eventually go bust. Alex is a manic.
ChickyChickyParmParm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ChickyChickyParmParm »

Such sad news about Emily. I'm glad she at least gets to experience being part of a family and can spend her last days being loved on.
Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer

ChickyChickyParmParm wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:22 pm Such sad news about Emily. I'm glad she at least gets to experience being part of a family and can spend her last days being loved on.
What really bothers me about the whole Emily situation is that Alex is already saying how they wouldn’t be feeding the dog the high density dog food. They made quite a bit of money from her with her adoption.

Also how is their walkout basement flooded?!?? This is hilarious to me because it almost looks like the contractor told them “this could be an issue etc etc…” and eventually gave up because the people from California knew better 😂
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Angelsong01 »

I have put a post on A's Instagram to ask them not to be so loud round Emily. On one of the videos Phil was almost standing over braying with his loud voice and the girls were also noisy. It is so sad about Emily. One of my sons had a Goldie, my second favourite breed.
PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkMoscato »

It looks like Emily passed away. That’s really sad for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer

PinkMoscato wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:37 pm It looks like Emily passed away. That’s really sad for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am honestly not surprised. If Emily came from a not so great situation to begin with, it’s not that surprising. I hope that they chose to actually just help along and not let her go on her own.
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Just read the latest IG post. Whilst I totally sympathise with Alex and co, I do think that her reaction to losing Emily is over the top. She needs to grow up. I have lost beloved dogs and cats over the years, and it has been too awful for words, and I have wept and wept and still miss them. I have also buried two husbands, so I do know a little too much about grief.

Also Cassidy is eating what looks like ham and beef, with both dogs licking at the dish. Not a good idea in many ways, hygeine, the dog could turn viscious, etc. I really don't know what these people are thinking of, and where are Kinsley and Callie?
Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer

Angelsong01 wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:35 am Just read the latest IG post. Whilst I totally sympathise with Alex and co, I do think that her reaction to losing Emily is over the top. She needs to grow up. I have lost beloved dogs and cats over the years, and it has been too awful for words, and I have wept and wept and still miss them. I have also buried two husbands, so I do know a little too much about grief.

Also Cassidy is eating what looks like ham and beef, with both dogs licking at the dish. Not a good idea in many ways, hygeine, the dog could turn viscious, etc. I really don't know what these people are thinking of, and where are Kinsley and Callie?

It is highly disturbing how Alex is so emotional over this dog that she didn’t want to begin with. She only did it so Phil would agree to another child.

And with the bone I absolutely agree. I am not a clean freak by any means and we have a toddler that’s a month older than Cassidy and we have a soul of a farm dog. But never would I let the dog and baby play with the same bone! And saying “oh she would have never done anything” like Alex would he been said many times and has ended badly.

I am still confused on how they are so surprised by the fact that she wasn’t 100% healthy.
ChickyChickyParmParm
Talker
Talker

Alex seems to enjoy being broken and inconsolable. We've seen it time and time again. Callie's birth situation, failed IVF, the "twin boy" miscarriage, Cassidy's heart defect, NICU rules...just to name a few. I'll concede that life has handed them some sucky situations, but Alex seems to revel in the sympathy she gets from excessive grief.
We had to put down both of our dogs within 3 months of each other - one of them we'd had for over 10 years. I was grieved, but nothing that could have been described as "hysterical heaving sobs." And even if I had, you can bet I wouldn't have been posting about it on social media.
Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer

ChickyChickyParmParm wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:41 am Alex seems to enjoy being broken and inconsolable. We've seen it time and time again. Callie's birth situation, failed IVF, the "twin boy" miscarriage, Cassidy's heart defect, NICU rules...just to name a few. I'll concede that life has handed them some sucky situations, but Alex seems to revel in the sympathy she gets from excessive grief.
We had to put down both of our dogs within 3 months of each other - one of them we'd had for over 10 years. I was grieved, but nothing that could have been described as "hysterical heaving sobs." And even if I had, you can bet I wouldn't have been posting about it on social media.
Oh she loves the attention she gets from her fake grief.
ChickyChickyParmParm
Talker
Talker

It's just such a strange thing to adopt as your identity. "Hi, we're Phil and Alex! Phil encourages and cheats on his diet. Alex grieves and makes sourdough!"
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

What a whiny flog. Time Alex grew up. She acts as if she is the only one who has lost a beloved pet. Lovely though Emily was, she was only with them for a short time. What is she going to be like when time is up for her parents, or Phil's? Both sets are always on hand to help out. Personally, I think this latest "grief" is done for views.
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

I meant vlog, not flog!
Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer

It’s just ridiculous because she didn’t want a dog for such a long time and now it’s this huge deal it’s so fake
ChickyChickyParmParm
Talker
Talker

She acted the same way with the death of her sister - whom she's never spoken about before or since.
ChickyChickyParmParm
Talker
Talker

Anyone else feel like Alex's "GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS" post on Instagram is just setting the stage for her and Phil to act oh-so-OMG-surprised if this transfer takes and it's a boy?They obviously already know the gender. They're so transparent and I don't know how anyone buys into their manufactured drama.
Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer

ChickyChickyParmParm wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:51 pm Anyone else feel like Alex's "GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS" post on Instagram is just setting the stage for her and Phil to act oh-so-OMG-surprised if this transfer takes and it's a boy?They obviously already know the gender. They're so transparent and I don't know how anyone buys into their manufactured drama.
Their baby boy transfer failed.
goshiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by goshiper »

Amsouthernbell wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:00 am
ChickyChickyParmParm wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:51 pm Anyone else feel like Alex's "GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS" post on Instagram is just setting the stage for her and Phil to act oh-so-OMG-surprised if this transfer takes and it's a boy?They obviously already know the gender. They're so transparent and I don't know how anyone buys into their manufactured drama.
I’m surprised that they thought they would get pregnant right away. It took them six rounds of IVF to get Cassidy. I would be more cautious but maybe that’s just me.
Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer

goshiper wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:49 am
Amsouthernbell wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:00 am

I’m surprised that they thought they would get pregnant right away. It took them six rounds of IVF to get Cassidy. I would be more cautious but maybe that’s just me.
I totally agree! I think she will start blaming the dr.,,
ChickyChickyParmParm
Talker
Talker

For 2 people with no job, a comfortable income, beautiful home, plenty of land, 3 children, and a dog, they sure use that phrase "death of a dream" a lot.

Return to “Phil and Alex”