PREVIOUS: viewtopic.php?p=1709428#p1709428

ITSMYOPINION
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Knorpp & South: Twitching and Thrifting | Part 5

Unread post by ITSMYOPINION »

Asher is obviously being punished for something. It must have been pretty bad if
A: No more unsafe blacksmithing
B: Must not be left home alone, and has to go with the parents everywhere
C: Fakes interest im Smegmas delusions to keep anyone from raising suspicion.
He was probably acting out due to being ignored costly by his awful mom.
Tikijenkins
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tikijenkins »

RottieMama wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:56 pm THREAD TITLE: Knorpp & South: Twitching and Thrifting | Part 5

TITLE CREDIT: Tikijenkins

PREVIOUS: viewtopic.php?p=1709428#p1709428

I feel so honored!!

Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

Ok, ok MIkey we were wrong and you were 100% correct, she spends time with the kids (sarcasm) ... by BLACKMAILING her into wanting to go out by saying '... but we can go to the thrift store' :gj:
tomcruisin4abruisin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tomcruisin4abruisin »

That lady she went thrifting with actually said the reason they should be friends is because they like the same colors. 😂 Megan didn’t know anything about her. And not wearing masks in a confined space... smart.
BalticBallet
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BalticBallet »

On Insta Meg thinks The delivery company is trolling her - she needs her rug right now!! :P :P

Any wtf buying a rug from Turkey with postage but not paying for Pearls camp!!
1Poodle1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 1Poodle1 »

She won't take her children places they want to go. She will gladly take them to the thrift store. She is an awful mother. She needs therapy. This is getting more and more disturbing.
Sloth

Unread post by Sloth »

I'm at the point now where I'm not just concerned for those kids, but actually think they need to be placed elsewhere now before something horrific happens!
NYCtoNKY
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NYCtoNKY »

Shopping with a groupie instead of teaching Jude how to read.
MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

1Poodle1 wrote:She won't take her children places they want to go. She will gladly take them to the thrift store. She is an awful mother. She needs therapy. This is getting more and more disturbing.
So she is basically admitting that the only way her kids can get her attention, is if they ask her to go the thrift store with them?
Way to go, Megan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NYCtoNKY
Amateur
Amateur

ITSMYOPINION wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:34 pm Asher is obviously being punished for something. It must have been pretty bad if
Yeah, some event happened with Asher. It’s obvious. I hate to make jokes about this kid, I’d like to see him be loved and thrive — but when I saw the clip of him coming into the kitchen with a bone he found under the shed and Mike stopped him earlier this week, I wondered if he killed and skinned an animal.
Care2Share
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Care2Share »

Yup. Out of seven kids at home, Ashiv (see what I did there?) has certainly been kept under watchful eyes. He is always right there, but largely ignored. Either he needs to be watched, or he is begging for attention, or both. I’m sure we will see him in the news eventually.
1Poodle1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 1Poodle1 »

Care2Share wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:39 am Yup. Out of seven kids at home, Ashiv (see what I did there?) has certainly been kept under watchful eyes. He is always right there, but largely ignored. Either he needs to be watched, or he is begging for attention, or both. I’m sure we will see him in the news eventually.
I agree. He always seems to be plotting something sinister. It's obvious he can't be left alone and I fear he did something to one of his sweet, adopted siblings. He reminds me, actually both Peter and Pyro remind of two teen boys who killed 5 members of their family with intent to kill the other two, who survived. This was near where I live and they were in the news all the time. It was a gruesome murder with the mother being stabbed 45 times and the others more than 20 times each. Holding that shiv under Jude's back is probably just the tip of the iceberg. Are they going to keep him within 3 feet for the rest of his life? Get the kid some therapy! He clearly has issues. :(
ITSMYOPINION
Talker
Talker

NYCtoNKY wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:32 am
ITSMYOPINION wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:34 pm Asher is obviously being punished for something. It must have been pretty bad if
Yeah, some event happened with Asher. It’s obvious. I hate to make jokes about this kid, I’d like to see him be loved and thrive — but when I saw the clip of him coming into the kitchen with a bone he found under the shed and Mike stopped him earlier this week, I wondered if he killed and skinned an animal.
I can't make jokes about him either because something serious has happened. They obviously will never address the situation for fear of it making them look like shit parents 💯!!!
I would love to see him thrive as well. I think he has some major emotional issues from all the trauma and neglect. Sadly if this keeps going unchecked I fear for everyone, including him. How can you blatantly ignore your young children who need you emotionally, mentally, physically, and psychologically??????
I just don't understand why trying to make yourself into the next Chip&Joanna Gaines (which will never happen especially with all the neglect we see) on socials is more important to them than all these kids they had/imported!!
They are total 🤡&👹
melki
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melki »

I have compassion for Asher and would encourage others to as well to be honest. Any sort of dangerous behaviour in children is borne solely out of emotional neglect, whether glaringly obvious or subtle in the way Megan and Mike’s neglect has been. Subtle enough for it to be on camera for years and years and years. I think it makes it worse to be honest. Asher himself, as well as all the people around him, probably has an image of himself as well raised with good parents. His family literally make money off painting that picture. So I bet it feels violently troubling that he is so angry and so desperate for attention. He must have internalised so much pain, thinking he’s ‘bad’ for no reason.

I say this all because my family was similarly structured. Not on YouTube lol and I was not violent, by my emotional needs were significantly ignored during my childhood despite having charismatic and highly respected parents. And so for 18 years I thought the mental health symptoms from this neglect were a reflection of how bad I must be.

These children will suffer lifelong because of this neglect. It’s not just a case of Megan enjoying her hobbies a bit too much. It’s that all her life energy and passion is directly far far away from her children and she makes no attempt to pretend otherwise... except for optics on camera to prevent hate comments. Collecting kids and having a happy Mormon family was a phase just like mid century furniture or travelling the world. Passion for a moment, and then nothing. Now she has 9 humans dependent on love she isn’t willing to give.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

That whole time lapse scene of her coating the'100' year-old joke of a table and Asher sitting there watching was so depressing. It's so obvious he is going through some serious emotional issues and she just gives no f$%#s about it. He was depressed even in fast mode!
NYCtoNKY
Amateur
Amateur

What’s Megan’s next manic “hobby”/obsession going to be?
ITSMYOPINION
Talker
Talker

Everything piece of furniture she messes with looks awful by the time she is done.
Orbital sanders........what a huge mistake.
Why is Mike constantly asking if Smeg is happy, but never any of the children.
IT MAKES WE WANT TO CRY!!!!
Poor Ash sitting there the whole time that awful woman sanded that table, and didn't even engage him in conversation.
AGAIN IT MAKES ME WANT TO CRY AND HUG HIM!!!!!
I can say without a doubt I DO NOT LIKE HER AT ALL!!!!
How can you be so selfish and uncaring?
If we didn't have compassion for Asher, or any of the children we wouldn't be so concerned that they continue to be damaged on a daily basis.
Someone or something needs to intervene soon.
They should be jailed for the many ways they neglect these kids!!!!!!!!
ITSMYOPINION
Talker
Talker

NYCtoNKY wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:15 pm What’s Megan’s next manic “hobby”/obsession going to be?
ANYTHING BUT HER KIDS!!!!!
MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

I honestly cannot decide which one of the kids I feel more sorry for.
I listened to a few of Andrew’s podcast and his perception of life is seriously obscure. His understanding of education is so off. His focus on failing is heart-breaking. Here is a child who sees no point in aiming to succeed. He believes that you learn through failure. What kind of self esteem does that indicate? What kind of value does that give a child of himself?
Peter and Asher have no obvious likes, interests, skills or talents. They don’t even know how to identify those things in themselves.
I looked at Jude in the last video and felt so sorry that he fussing know what it’s like to have attended school or had any kind of structured learning. Those learning and social experiences and basic human rights.
I have said here before on many occasions, that Megan and Mike are breaching the UNCRC.
Some of the children are not particularly likeable but it is entirely their parents fault. If I had neglected my children’s needs in the way they have, I couldn’t live with myself.
In saying that, I did feel Megan’s relationship with her mother was a little unusual. I feel like her mother has probably treated Megan in exactly the same way, Megan treats her own kids. Megan seems ever so keen to impress her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “I-P”