Constant injury with kids

Mindycayer18
Discord name: Mindy
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Constant injury with kids

Unread post by Mindycayer18 »

Has anyone noticed that OKBaby is basically just letting their kids get hurt for click bait?? And then instead of calling the doctor or going to the doctor they record it. Aka/or laugh. They’re children
frenchfryfiend
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Constant injury with kids

Unread post by frenchfryfiend »

hi, are we allowed to post now?
frenchfryfiend
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by frenchfryfiend »

some things I've noticed (before this get deleted or something)

Does anyone else think Oscar is a deadbeat? What exactly does he do? He's not a full time YTer and he doesn't work. He just goes mountain biking like a child while Kyra does absolutely everything...take care of the kids, dress them, wake the up, tend to them in the night, their hair, cooks for everyone, shops, mostly edits the vlogs herself, goes to BBK, has business meetings, does ALL the ads, runs a big Instagram site. Oscar doesn't even know the comments are back on, he was like, "I dunno, check Kyra's IG?" Like someone said, what YouTuber influencer doesn't have an IG? For, you, know, business purposes...? They have 1.5 million followers.

What's going on w Aura? She's 9 mos? But she can't sleep thru the night? Are they putting her on a weird schedule or what?
mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

frenchfryfiend wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:45 am some things I've noticed (before this get deleted or something)

Does anyone else think Oscar is a deadbeat? What exactly does he do? He's not a full time YTer and he doesn't work. He just goes mountain biking like a child while Kyra does absolutely everything...take care of the kids, dress them, wake the up, tend to them in the night, their hair, cooks for everyone, shops, mostly edits the vlogs herself, goes to BBK, has business meetings, does ALL the ads, runs a big Instagram site. Oscar doesn't even know the comments are back on, he was like, "I dunno, check Kyra's IG?" Like someone said, what YouTuber influencer doesn't have an IG? For, you, know, business purposes...? They have 1.5 million followers.

What's going on w Aura? She's 9 mos? But she can't sleep thru the night? Are they putting her on a weird schedule or what?
Yeah, he hardly does anything it seems. Then complains when he has to. They're giving aura a bottle every few hours during the night. I'm not a parent so I don't know, but isn't that excessive for a 9mo?
holy_fuuc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by holy_fuuc »

He actually got a vasectomy. I thought for sure she'd try to get one more, 'by accident'.
jojomusi35
Discord name: juanrivera

Unread post by jojomusi35 »

I listen to Kyra's podcast Beneath the sheets. There she is open about her sex life and her struggles. She says there's a possibility her and oscar could have a three some with a random girl off a las vegas bar. That sounds very naughty and what kind of morals is she showing her kiddos. Oscar is down because sex with kyra sucks.
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

I thought for sure baby number five would be here soon!

As for the three sum thing. All the power to them. What ever makes them happy

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

ginagiraffe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ginagiraffe »

so they posted their breakup vlog and kyra says "its done forever dont get your hopes up" and talks of a 5th baby. She had all the kids she could get from him and she checked out. Sad

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Chattin

Unread post by Chattin »

ginagiraffe wrote:so they posted their breakup vlog and kyra says "its done forever dont get your hopes up" and talks of a 5th baby. She had all the kids she could get from him and she checked out. Sad

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
It was so weird to watch. It seemed like a lot of the things she said was news to him lol :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
holy_fuuc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by holy_fuuc »

Whose Hannah?! I'm so nosy. I never thought I'd feel bad for Oscar but I do. I think they should break up but he looked hurt.
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

I’ve always had a soft spot for kyra and I don’t know why. Maybe her openness about her anxiety and how we both have weird weather anxiety and that she’s always seemed more genuine than Keren
I don’t know.

But their break up video was weird. It’s super clear She’s been done with this relationship. You can just tell she’s more sexy on insta and seems like she’s just excited to live life. I never loved Oscar and though he was annoying but i do believe he liked being a dad and loved his kids. Probably wanted to give his kids stability unlike his parents who are also divorced. The anger though, I could understand why she’d hate that. I adore my own father but growing up he had some anger problems and seeing that definitely pushed my anxiety and why I’m always on edge. But still there’s ways to work around that or deal with it together. Anyway, she just seemed like she’s trying so hard to be this new single mama. It felt weird. It’s been what a month? He’s still hurting, he’s still grieving this life that’s been ripped away. Just really weird. We all called it, but I’m still a little surprised it’s happened. I do wish them the best, for the sake of the kiddos. I hope all goes well and that they’re happy at the end of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

I felt sad for them. And to be going through it in public☹️
PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkMoscato »

I wonder if they really tried to fix it or if Kyra just checked out… there is so much that couples counseling can fix, and marriages go through ups and downs (not that they legally made it that far). It almost sounds to me like a recent decision.

I feel bad for Oscar. He looked so hurt. He had the vasectomy for her (not that he really needs to make any more babies any time soon). It sounds like Kyra ended it because she was bored and didn’t like snowboarding.

I wouldn’t be particularly surprised if she goes off, gets a bit more “experience” with other men, then goes back to Oscar.
lizbethcyr

Unread post by lizbethcyr »

I feel so sad for the kids.
slope game fun and challenging
mangolover
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mangolover »

holy_fuuc wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:01 pm Whose Hannah?! I'm so nosy. I never thought I'd feel bad for Oscar but I do. I think they should break up but he looked hurt.
Hannah was their nanny and is now Kyra's bff who she does the Beneath the Sheets podcast with.

Return to “OKBaby”