DanielleBabyBliss | Part 2

Unread post by Mischief »

Please enjoy your new thread! :fit2:
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DanielleBabyBliss | Part 2

Unread post by sleep84 »

I'm so effing tired of people complaining about Internet commentary like Gossip Forums and such calling it "peopel with nothing better to do in their lives etc. " THAT'S THE ONLY REASON WHY YTBERS EXIST, YOU FOOL.
Oh, but people watching you it's ok. Those are people that allow you to have an income doing fucking nothing at home, tha'ts the reason why you make money. people with "nothing better to do". So, you insult the same people that give you a job?!?! Thanks. I'm glad I have adblock.
Ungrateful bitch.
up all night, got demons to fight
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

I'm here for more medical stuff. This is actually interesting.

I hope she will make more of these videos, they are very original for her channel and a little bit more mature.
up all night, got demons to fight
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sapphire463 »

I liked the video as well and glad she opened up about what is going on. I just hate how she will often allude to things but makes it a point to say she won’t talk about them. I feel like she does this intentionally and I find it annoying.

I also rarely watch her Instagram videos anymore. She used to have more diverse content and now it’s all gym gym gym. I mean I’m glad if exercising is helping her health condition but personally I feel like she comes off as braggy and a bit smug that she can go to the gym for hours every day. Not everyone has that privilege.
helenlee
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by helenlee »

sleep84 wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 12:49 am I'm here for more medical stuff. This is actually interesting.
pico park

I hope she will make more of these videos, they are very original for her channel and a little bit more mature.
i love this video
Puken
Discord name: puken
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Puken »

sleep84 wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 12:49 am I'm here for more medical stuff. This is actually interesting.

Her videos are extremely helpful

Return to “A-H”