Chloe and Beans | Part 9

Redka
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans | Part 9

Unread post by Redka »

Would ya look at that, they’ve pulled the kids out of school 🤦🏻‍♀️ Apart from the fact that there’s no way they can effectively homeschool with three small children plus different needs of the older six, how about teaching some commitment? I thought the Steiner school was amaaaazing?
sunnysunflower
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunnysunflower »

Seriously??!?! They pulled the children out of school?!? Are they kidding?! I just can't believe this. Probably too expensive with all these children.
Snap2it
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Snap2it »

I think it's the cost. Steiner schools are about $6k a year per kid, they would get a discount with having 6 kids in school or even 5th child free. The other problem is that there would be some expectation to volunteer at the school. Chloe can't do it and Ro is too busy.

They also moved closer to the school, so why give it all up?

I've always had my doubts about Chloe homeschooling the kids. How can she have the time.
ukcheesefeind
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ukcheesefeind »

This is ridiculous how can they ensure each child is pushed and supported to the level they need to be at with 3 babies
Not being nasty but C and R don’t seem the brightest parents
Evan is 10 now not long till high school it’s 11 in the uk Im not sure in
Plus she said many times the triplets were behind due to there prematurity.

My mind boggles I only have one child in school now she’s 12 and I find it hard enough to help her with her homework and I have a masters degree

I think it must be cost I feel some of those kids loved school but it’s like a cult they all have to do the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snap2it
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Snap2it »

ukcheesefeind wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 5:17 am This is ridiculous how can they ensure each child is pushed and supported to the level they need to be at with 3 babies
Not being nasty but C and R don’t seem the brightest parents
Evan is 10 now not long till high school it’s 11 in the uk Im not sure in Image
Plus she said many times the triplets were behind due to there prematurity.

My mind boggles I only have one child in school now she’s 12 and I find it hard enough to help her with her homework and I have a masters degree

I think it must be cost I feel some of those kids loved school but it’s like a cult they all have to do the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
High school starts in Perth when you turn 12, by the end of June.

COVID numbers are really high here, so I can't see them going to museums like they use to.
goodkidbadbrains

Unread post by goodkidbadbrains »

Are there not government funded programs or services available geared towards helping kids with learning differences catch up, especially those born prematurely? I know here in the US, many services are offered within the school setting, especially in public schools. I find it difficult to believe that homeschooling just suits them best— it sounds like the kids aren’t where they should be academically and instead of getting them professional help, they’ve chosen to be lazy and pull them out entirely. Those poor kids— educational neglect makes me so angry.

I also like how she danced around the question asking if she wants more kids. Everyone knows she’ll be pregnant again before Birdie’s first birthday.
Cillianc
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Cillianc »

Honestly it feels like we're watching a train wreck in slow motion. How can they possibly think they can offer six kids individual educational needs, three of which are behind and need extra help, while also having 3 under 2..... This is ridiculous. Those poor kids. The back and forth and lack of consistency in their lives must be so confusing.
Snap2it
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Snap2it »

goodkidbadbrains wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 5:37 pm Are there not government funded programs or services available geared towards helping kids with learning differences catch up, especially those born prematurely? I know here in the US, many services are offered within the school setting, especially in public schools. I find it difficult to believe that homeschooling just suits them best— it sounds like the kids aren’t where they should be academically and instead of getting them professional help, they’ve chosen to be lazy and pull them out entirely. Those poor kids— educational neglect makes me so angry.

I also like how she danced around the question asking if she wants more kids. Everyone knows she’ll be pregnant again before Birdie’s first birthday.
There are.

I think a part of the problem is that the kids have been homeschooled and can't really adapt to school curriculum. Even a steiner school.

Reading eggs are great, but they can't replace a teacher.
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

Snap2it wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 11:46 pm
goodkidbadbrains wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 5:37 pm Are there not government funded programs or services available geared towards helping kids with learning differences catch up, especially those born prematurely? I know here in the US, many services are offered within the school setting, especially in public schools. I find it difficult to believe that homeschooling just suits them best— it sounds like the kids aren’t where they should be academically and instead of getting them professional help, they’ve chosen to be lazy and pull them out entirely. Those poor kids— educational neglect makes me so angry.

There are.

I think a part of the problem is that the kids have been homeschooled and can't really adapt to school curriculum. Even a steiner school.

Reading eggs are great, but they can't replace a teacher.

Agree.. and the social interaction those poor little ones are missing
Snap2it
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Snap2it »

So they may have to move again. Rentals are in high demand in Perth and are expensive. Chloe also mentioned about.wanting to live near the beach, when she never goes swimming.

I think the house they are in now isn't working for them. It's too and they have no room for their business.
Dante97

Unread post by Dante97 »

Hi everyone, new here!
I've found it really interesting to read the threads on this family, since actually before discovering this site i always had good opinions on them, in fact from all the youtube families i knew about, they were my favorite, but, i wasn't very familiar with the concept of family channels, and the only other one i knew before the Dunstans was Daddyo5, which, of course any family looks good compared to that one, lol. Also by comparing them to my family, i'm one of those kids who were raised by extremely bad parents and still wishes i was raised by more competent ones, so whenever i see parents that don't have yelling and insults as a default communication style with their kids, i'm always inclined to think they are good parents without questioning anything else.
I still like them quite a lot though i agree that with so many kids, they have let down a lot of them, not enough time to give them all enough attention, this is especially noticeable with the triplets, and i can't fathom why on earth they keep having more. Because they make gorgeous babies? Well, that's true but they are also humans and require so much time, attention and money that the only way i see this ending is the parents having some kind of breakdown because i think it's literally physically impossible to meet all of these kids needs without help, and especially considering how the parents have been making very questionable choices since the very beginning.
Now i have a new perspective on this family, i'm very concerned, and all i can hope for is that they stop having kids and make up for everything they did wrong with the raising of their kids. It especially saddens me because all those kids are so smart and charming and are so full of potential but i don't see how they can reach their full potential the way they're living now.
The twins are so cute though.
Snap2it
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Snap2it »

So they have to move again as the owner wants to move back in. Interesting that she's talking about buying. I don't know which bank will give them a loan when they have 9 dependents and own a small business.
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

Latest is they have brought a house, and can now decorate how they like .. watching for multi coloured rooms.
Uncle_Deadly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Uncle_Deadly »

The vlogs have turned into the Sylvie and Birdie show. It is obvious who Chloe's favorites are. You would think that with seven other children in the house, she could find someone else to film now and then.
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

kinpam wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:43 am Recycling a used liquor bottle of the right size is an easy and fairly inexpensive way to fashion an unusual, one-of-a-kind bong. how to make a bong out of a glass bottle
What did I miss ?
Colonel Mustard
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Colonel Mustard »

Is she pregnant again
HappyCat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HappyCat »

The older kids are missing out on vital steps in their education The triplets, especially Pearl, are ignored. All about the littlies :(
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

HappyCat wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:12 pm The older kids are missing out on vital steps in their education The triplets, especially Pearl, are ignored. All about the littlies :(
Totally agree
7angelus
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 7angelus »

At least the triplets went to a science museum for their birthday, lots of family bloggers never seem to take their kids anywhere educational.
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

Another pregnancy omg.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Return to “Chloe and Beans”