Tiffani Beaston | Part 21

Unread post by Mischief »

Enjoy :bkiss:
disney8
Informer
Informer

Re: Tiffani Beaston | Part 21

Unread post by disney8 »

Glad this is back. Gossip Bakery is awful, so many low key Tiffani defenders. It’s weird. I’ll let everyone know to come back here.
Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

YTMD issssss back 😁

what did you ladies think about dog “killing” number 2 with the oils?!?!?! And then not even two weeks later another dog!!!
littlecloud
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlecloud »

Yessss finally lol.
Brunetterochelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brunetterochelle »

OH THANK GOD!!!! Gossip bakery sucksss!!!! There are like 4 people talking about things they like about Tiffani 🤣 like her dollar tree items. And if someone posts something they don’t like that’s HaTeFuL they are saying don’t talk to me. Wahhhh. Bunch of morons. I CANNOT.
littlecloud
Amateur
Amateur

Brunetterochelle wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:23 am OH THANK GOD!!!! Gossip bakery sucksss!!!! There are like 4 people talking about things they like about Tiffani 🤣 like her dollar tree items. And if someone posts something they don’t like that’s HaTeFuL they are saying don’t talk to me. Wahhhh. Bunch of morons. I CANNOT.
Oh my god it’s insufferable thanks to those couple of idiots. I’m pretty sure one of them has multiple accounts too. Does anyone have that pic of Tiffani Dog Killer Beaston from her Christmas young living “party” I think, the one where they excluded that one girl and it was very obvious?
Brunetterochelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brunetterochelle »

Literally ignoring the girl on the left. T.garbage turned her body away from her too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
littlecloud
Amateur
Amateur

Brunetterochelle wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 12:39 pm Literally ignoring the girl on the left. T.garbage turned her body away from her too.
Thank you!! Yesss exactly. People are defending T.Jowls and saying we shouldn’t go after her for her her looks, but that picture is evidence how Tiffani Dog Killer Beaston treats those she views as “less attractive” than her. But in reality, she looks worn down and haggard herself, and she shouldn’t be treating people differently based on how they look. Same thing with her kids, she acts like her kids are superior to other people’s kids and it’s just not true for so many reasons lmaooo. That’s why people point out her flaws and her kid’s flaws, because she acts like they are this perfect superior fOmily and it’s just so far from actual reality.
Nikkinik
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Nikkinik »

Now this is more like it 👍🏼 Gossip Bakery is the worst lol

Her body language towards the girl on the left says everything. She couldn’t even turn facing forward!! She turned her body away from the girl! T.lies is a nasty human being. The things she’s said and done to people are disgusting.
dannirog
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dannirog »

Happy this back up 👏🏼 and yea, gossip bakery is really bad. There’s a few cry baby tiffani obsessed weirdos that ruined it.

Anybody check out shrimpy wimpy standing on his right side tippy toes in the latest Instagram picture? LMAO
Lillies
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lillies »

A breath of fresh air on YTMD 🤙🏽 #blessed 🤣

LOLOL I did see the Instag post. His little heel is off the ground! Embarrassing. Why does he wear the same elastic pants? How many pairs does he have? Lol he doesn’t ever wear anything else. He and Carter prob share a wardrobe.
RNbrowneyes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RNbrowneyes »

Walker Hayes needs to get a restraining order against the Beaston’s. They tag him daily. It’s so thirsty and cringy.
Mischief
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Discord name: Mischief

Unread post by Mischief »

Welcome back folks! Please spread the word to your friends to visit us
littlecloud
Amateur
Amateur

What is with their Walker Hayes obsession honestly? I really don’t get it? They’re so desperate that I have secondhand embarrassment for them at this point
Lillies
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lillies »

For real they stalk Walker Hayes. Lol they tag him every single day!!! The Beaston’s have no life.
Megyevans34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Megyevans34 »

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! I never joined gossip bakery, just lurked. LOL it’s truly truly insufferable. Some of those cry baby women are as delusional as t.liar. Anyway glad this is back and we can get back to gossiping!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

The Walker Hayes obsessed is next level. Embarrassing and so thirsty. Since when do these two clowns like country music? She hated country music and only listened to as she calls it GaNgStEr RaP. Somebody said they keep tagging him to get pulled up on stage when they go to his concert. That has to be it because if it’s anything else Walker Hayes should let his security team know about them. 🤣
CancelVlogMoms3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CancelVlogMoms3 »

Heyyyya!!! Glad to be back! Formally Youtubemomsrgross ... feels great to be here again....Trashi buckle up cuz your ugly dog killing ass is done for 😎 Gossip bakery is for friggin pansy asses... im here to drag that dirty skank to nothing. You wanna exploit kids and kill dogs well now youre done Trashi!!!
CoffeeGirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeGirl »

Whoever said that she didn't like country music, it's not that big a surprise. She changes her personality based on what is cool and trendy. She can't even keep her own lies straight so it's really not too out of character for her to change what she likes at the drop of a hat
Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

CancelVlogMoms3 wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:52 pm Heyyyya!!! Glad to be back! Formally Youtubemomsrgross ... feels great to be here again....Trashi buckle up cuz your ugly dog killing ass is done for 😎 Gossip bakery is for friggin pansy asses... im here to drag that dirty skank to nothing. You wanna exploit kids and kill dogs well now youre done Trashi!!!
Yaaaaassss 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”