It’s R Life - Part 2: Buying, Lying, and Rudely Replying

Seri0usly
Talker
Talker

Re: It’s R Life - Part 2: Buying, Lying, and Rudely Replying

Unread post by Seri0usly »

Sorry for the second post, but I homeschool my kids and I think I might be able to clarify a few things. Keep in mind though that my kids are a lot younger (second grade).

I think that the online public school that Evie went to was something called K12. If you look up reviews, you'll see that the platform is notoriously difficult to use and most users are really unhappy. I don't believe there are a lot of live Zoom-style classes, but it's more like using the Blackboard platform from college but somehow less reliable (which is almost unbelievable because Blackboard had a lot of problems).

*I think* Daniel and Kendal enrolled Evie in K12 because they felt that this was the only way she could get a high school diploma. I do not believe that they read the reviews or that they knew about other online public school options because they are such genius researchers. I believe that they withdrew her when they learned that homeschoolers in Florida can simply print a diploma from their home printer and it's considered the same as a public school diploma. Also they could print a list of the things that Evie has studied and it's the same as a high school transcript. (No homeschooling grades don't mean anything. About twenty states allow for completely unregulated homeschooling and most states are loosely regulated. Homeschooled kids prove that they are college worthy through test scores and essays.)

After withdrawing her from K12, Kendal said that they were going back to using a curriculum called The Good and the Beautiful. The Good and the Beautiful is a very well regarded curriculum and is thought to be about half a grade more advanced than public school curriculum, but many dislike it because the company's founder is Mormon and it requires a lot of parent participation (unfortunately, many homeschool parents expect that they can just set a book in front of their kid and walk away). See a vlog called Grace and Grit for a very thorough review of this curriculum and a demonstration of how it's supposed to be used.

However, Kendal never specified what level Evie would be using. I know that her kids were never on grade level. Sebi was just beginning to get past sounding out words at age eight or so, which makes me think he was using Level K. Given Evie's style of phonetic spelling during that summer of challenges, I would guess that she might have been using Level 2 or 3. (At 14, she didn't seem any more advanced than my 8yos are right now).

If Evie is using The Good and the Beautiful at the highschool level, she might have skipped the levels between early elementary and highschool. The website says that you can skip a few levels prior to highschool, but probably not in such an extreme fashion. The Good and the Beautiful highschool is classic literature based, so she she would have to be able to comprehend books like The Screwtape Letters or Up from Slavery in order to get through it.

If she isn't working significantly under grade level, then she's probably only doing enough to make it look like she's homeschooling. You know-- fill out a grammar worksheet, take a test while looking at the answer key, copy and paste some stuff from Wikipedia to make it look like she's written an essay, journal with speech to text. AKA cheating.

I have no idea what this family uses for math or any other subject or if they actually do any other subject. I think they used The Good and the Beautiful Marine Biology one year and Kendal once said something about Spectrum Math books, but I got the impression that these didn't go over well and they don't continue through highschool as far as I know. HSLDA sells CTC Math at a steep discount every year. That seems like the best choice if Kendal insists on being hands off so she can go to Target.

As for OF, I'm calling it now even though I'm really hoping that Evie will start volunteering with children who have disabilities so that she might find a worthwhile career path. Kapri might grow up to be a lawyer, but it seems like she's at a huge disadvantage. Prelaw students are generally very strong writers, speakers and test takers.

As for the Crumbl franchise, why not just make cookies from one of the fifty billion knock off recipes and sell them at a farmer's market for a mark up? People will pay $30 for a bundt cake at a farmer's market and feel awesome about it but they wouldn't pay $8 for the same cake in the grocery store. So much less overhead this way and if Daniel's successful, he might look into a food truck someday.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Kitkat1023 wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 3:30 pm I just watched the hedgehog video and am rolling my eyes! I did a quick google search and found this, if you watch the video you’ll know. Clearly, Daniel did not get the correct cage, bedding, etc. What a disaster this will be:

“Before your hedgehog arrives, you’ll want to make sure that they have a large, escape-proof cage. The cage floor should be solid, not wire, so your hedgehog doesn’t get stuck. They’ll need newspaper or paper-based bedding in their enclosure. You should also hedgehog-proof your home. They love to run around and will need extra space to roam outside of their enclosure.

Make sure there are not small items around for your hedgehog to swallow, or places that your hedgehog can get trapped. You'll want to keep an eye on your hedgehog while they're out of the cage. They like to dig and burrow in places. This makes them difficult to find once lost.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven't yet seen today's vlog.. but, from what someone said earlier, I kinda guessed they got Kapri the hedgehog. smh. What's the difference between a guinea pig and a hedgehog? They both require the same attention and maintenance that Kenny said they were TOOOOO busy to give the guinea pigs! Actually, the hedgehog may in fact need more! These people go through animals, like most people go through toothbrushes!

As far as Kapri's IG story (I don't wanna double post).. Kenny and Danny shouldn't be allowing her to post such things! There are too many creepy people! I bet they really enjoyed screen recording that.

And while I am talking about IG stories I will also talk about tiktok as well, since that's basically what it was... it really irritates me that Kapri, Brin, and Evie.. do tiktoks to these songs with nasty lyrics and Kenny and Danny don't take them down when they see them. If your mouth isn't even mouthing the right words, you clearly don't know what the song is saying.. and if it's talking about things like "licking, sucking, n-word, etc.." a kid especially shouldn't be doing tiktoks to it!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Well, I am double posting (sorry) I just watched the vlog a bit ago and omg Kenny's moaning over those cookies is beyond annoying. It doesn't make me want to run out and get Crumbl, even if I hadn't tried it already!

How did they manage to rope Terri into their lives? I don't get it... sometimes she seems so annoyed by them, doesn't she? But, she is so close with them.. I don't get it.

And that poor hedgehog. For someone who "didn't approve" of it, Kenny sure wanted to name it. And, maybe they should be doing what Terri was doing, and reading up on them, instead of just sitting there playing with it, if they are going to keep it. smh
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Swiss Miss »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 10:22 pm Well, I am double posting (sorry) I just watched the vlog a bit ago and omg Kenny's moaning over those cookies is beyond annoying. It doesn't make me want to run out and get Crumbl, even if I hadn't tried it already!

How did they manage to rope Terri into their lives? I don't get it... sometimes she seems so annoyed by them, doesn't she? But, she is so close with them.. I don't get it.

And that poor hedgehog. For someone who "didn't approve" of it, Kenny sure wanted to name it. And, maybe they should be doing what Terri was doing, and reading up on them, instead of just sitting there playing with it, if they are going to keep it. smh
I agree with you. I feel they didn’t actually read up on what hedgehog care entails. Maybe it’s just me but I feel hedgehogs are not pets. We have hedgehogs in our garden almost every night from late spring to early autumn. They’re pretty fast animals when they want to be and they roam! How can it be anything but cruel to keep a hedgehog in a wire cage…alone! And if they let him out and he escapes from the bedroom he could very easily fall from the first floor down into the living area. Funnily my child told me that people have hedgehogs for pets in America, and when I asked how she knows this she said ‘from tiktok’. In other words, it seems to be a tiktok trend to have hedgehogs as pets. My same daughter also told me that we need to try Crumbl Cookies when we are in America this year 😂. Then she looked up the price of the cookies and said….”omg they’re so expensive !!! Maybe we can just share a couple”. The Rich family buys 12 cookies each week! They’re spending 26$ on a party box of cookies!!!! That’s insane!
Vegetarian since long before it became trendy
AlohaPineapple
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by AlohaPineapple »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 10:22 pm Well, I am double posting (sorry) I just watched the vlog a bit ago and omg Kenny's moaning over those cookies is beyond annoying. It doesn't make me want to run out and get Crumbl, even if I hadn't tried it already!

Regarding your other post about the inappropriate TikTok’s, clearly KD don’t supervise their social media use or just don’t care. I think it’s both; Kenny knows they’re posting it but she’s a clout chaser and if her girls making “sexy” TikTok’s brings K clout, then so be it. It’s really gross. I know that Danny doesn’t watch their TikTok’s because there’s been many scenes in the vlogs where she tells EV or Brin to show their dad their new tiktok and they get all embarrassed and say no, it’s not for their dad’s eyes. BUT he does seem them doing these dances around the house and doesn’t say anything either so they’re both complicit in the end. They should really be more careful. There’s already creepy older men that comments on every single Instagram post the girls post, this will just make it worse. Their address is ridiculously easy to find so drawing in creeps to get your daughters views is a scary prospect. I don’t say this in a “slut shaming” kind of way, more in a “don’t want them taken advantage of or god forbid something worse” kind of way.

Watching them eat crumbl, well, eat anything in general is so cringy. They have the most terrible table manners. They chew and make all these weird moans while eating it, they talk with their mouths open all the time, also lots of chewing with their mouth open, and thinking we want to hear Hampton’s gross lip smacking sounds as ASMR. Ew. They really need a lesson on table etiquette!

Terri does seem to be kinda annoyed by them this time isn’t she? I didn’t notice until you said that but I definitely see it. I feel like the Riches have only gotten worse and more obnoxious over the last 3 years she hasn’t visited them and I kinda think she sees this too. She seems like a sweet girl so I don’t understand why this friendship ever happened. It’s pretty clear to me that she kind of just nods and agrees with anything Kenny says. When they’re together, Kenny is super alpha and Terri super beta. Maybe that’s what Ken likes in the relationship, that Terri won’t oppose anything she says.

I have such mixed feelings about the hedgehog. I most strongly feel like they shouldn’t have gotten one because obviously they didn’t prepare and it was very spur of the moment. Kenny even said she didn’t want Danny to get one for Kap but he knew it’d be good for content/views which is why I think he did it. It seems fair in a way though since Brin and EV (who literally only mentioned a turtle once) got the pets they wanted. I was really saddened though with how unprepared they were; I hope it doesn’t harm the hedgehog and that they’ll do some research and fix things so the hedgehog can actually have what it needs space, food, exercise, and attention wise to be happy. They’re house is becoming a revolving door of random pets which is really really sad.
#KidsArentContent #FreeBrin #GetBonesTherapy2k22
disgruntled_pelican
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by disgruntled_pelican »

AlohaPineapple wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 2:31 am

Regarding your other post about the inappropriate TikTok’s, clearly KD don’t supervise their social media use or just don’t care. I think it’s both; Kenny knows they’re posting it but she’s a clout chaser and if her girls making “sexy” TikTok’s brings K clout, then so be it. It’s really gross. I know that Danny doesn’t watch their TikTok’s because there’s been many scenes in the vlogs where she tells EV or Brin to show their dad their new tiktok and they get all embarrassed and say no, it’s not for their dad’s eyes. BUT he does seem them doing these dances around the house and doesn’t say anything either so they’re both complicit in the end. They should really be more careful. There’s already creepy older men that comments on every single Instagram post the girls post, this will just make it worse. Their address is ridiculously easy to find so drawing in creeps to get your daughters views is a scary prospect. I don’t say this in a “slut shaming” kind of way, more in a “don’t want them taken advantage of or god forbid something worse” kind of way.

Watching them eat crumbl, well, eat anything in general is so cringy. They have the most terrible table manners. They chew and make all these weird moans while eating it, they talk with their mouths open all the time, also lots of chewing with their mouth open, and thinking we want to hear Hampton’s gross lip smacking sounds as ASMR. Ew. They really need a lesson on table etiquette!

Terri does seem to be kinda annoyed by them this time isn’t she? I didn’t notice until you said that but I definitely see it. I feel like the Riches have only gotten worse and more obnoxious over the last 3 years she hasn’t visited them and I kinda think she sees this too. She seems like a sweet girl so I don’t understand why this friendship ever happened. It’s pretty clear to me that she kind of just nods and agrees with anything Kenny says. When they’re together, Kenny is super alpha and Terri super beta. Maybe that’s what Ken likes in the relationship, that Terri won’t oppose anything she says.

I have such mixed feelings about the hedgehog. I most strongly feel like they shouldn’t have gotten one because obviously they didn’t prepare and it was very spur of the moment. Kenny even said she didn’t want Danny to get one for Kap but he knew it’d be good for content/views which is why I think he did it. It seems fair in a way though since Brin and EV (who literally only mentioned a turtle once) got the pets they wanted. I was really saddened though with how unprepared they were; I hope it doesn’t harm the hedgehog and that they’ll do some research and fix things so the hedgehog can actually have what it needs space, food, exercise, and attention wise to be happy. They’re house is becoming a revolving door of random pets which is really really sad.
The hedgehog will be gone in a few months and they will say they didn’t understand how much work it was to take care of them. Kendal and Daniel are children in adult bodies- they have no clue how to navigate real life and never think about consequences to their actions. They are both very impulsive and as we all know, Kendall leads the charge on most of their ding dong decisions.

I agree about Teri and Kendal. I think Teri is growing up and realizing Kendal is not who she thought she was. She’s also forming her own opinions on the world that probably differ a good amount from Kendals. Kendal is an alpha and she needs betas around to keep her ego up- hence Daniel. Daniel will always make Kendal feel good because he’s got no balls to stand up for himself

Kap’s tiktok is gross. GROSS. If I had a 12 year old who was singing about getting panties wet and suggestively licking a lollipop on social media for literally ANYONE to see, I would immediately take their phone away and ban tiktok. For a family who loves to talk about how Christian they are, they sure do contradict themselves a whole lot. They are Christian in name only. None of them care about Jesus, they just use it to make themselves feel better than others.
AlohaPineapple
Gossiper
Gossiper

disgruntled_pelican wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 4:31 am
AlohaPineapple wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 2:31 am

The hedgehog will be gone in a few months and they will say they didn’t understand how much work it was to take care of them. Kendal and Daniel are children in adult bodies- they have no clue how to navigate real life and never think about consequences to their actions. They are both very impulsive and as we all know, Kendall leads the charge on most of their ding dong decisions.

I agree about Teri and Kendal. I think Teri is growing up and realizing Kendal is not who she thought she was. She’s also forming her own opinions on the world that probably differ a good amount from Kendals. Kendal is an alpha and she needs betas around to keep her ego up- hence Daniel. Daniel will always make Kendal feel good because he’s got no balls to stand up for himself

Kap’s tiktok is gross. GROSS. If I had a 12 year old who was singing about getting panties wet and suggestively licking a lollipop on social media for literally ANYONE to see, I would immediately take their phone away and ban tiktok. For a family who loves to talk about how Christian they are, they sure do contradict themselves a whole lot. They are Christian in name only. None of them care about Jesus, they just use it to make themselves feel better than others.
Children in adult bodies - the perfect description of KD! Usually Kenny is the queen of the ding dong decisions but it seems like Danny was the one who pushed getting the turtle and hedgehog. In both videos, Kenny said she didn’t agree with it. They’re definitely impulsive and the string of new pets is a great demonstration of that! I think Danny is trying to bring in views but it’s not working. They’ve been averaging 50,000 or less views; they haven’t cracked 100,000 in awhile. They better hurry up and figure out another job for Daniel before their channel dies. If they would’ve been smart with their money while their channel was in its prime, then they wouldn’t be in the predicament. Again, impulsion shows up here too in their shopping addiction and random business ventures like vacation rentals and franchises.

Yes, Daniel is definitely beta which, I agree, is the reason Ken has him around, so she can be the boss. I don’t know Teri obviously but I can’t imagine her having the same political views as Kenny but I’m sure she doesn’t admit it. I’m also from Canada like Teri and republican views (very conservative views) are pretty unpopular here, especially with people Teri’s age/young adults - most are quite liberal and even our Conservative party is right leaning but way closer to center than republicans. I’ll be interested to see if Teri comes back after this visit. The awkwardness between them is palpable.

I went to look at Kap’s tiktok to see what she’s been posting that hasn’t made it to Instagram and her account is gone again. If she’s doing these super sexual dances at 12 y/o, no wonder she keeps getting her account taken down! Usually you have to be 13 + for most social media. Tiktok is problematic in general in my opinion. Most of what goes on on there is kids doing hypersexualized and inappropriate dances to songs with lyrics that are just as bad. Kap has grown up a lot this year but I think Kenny often forgets she’s only 12. She’s still a kid. I mean, she wears short shorts and crop tops which she didn’t let Brin wear at 12. Add those outfits to the tiktok dances and it’s even worse. This seems to be kinda normal though which is really sad. Why are kids in such a rush to grow up? You only get to be a kid for 18 years, you have the whole rest of your life after that to be an adult! Regardless, her parents shouldn’t even be letting her post this stuff in the first place and the fact they do is equally problematic. There’s so many creeps that comment on videos like this of 12 year olds which is disgusting. With how they live their life so publicly like telling us where they live, where they shop, where they cheer, etc., makes it so easy for a creep to track them down. I worry about the kids.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Glass Half Full »

AlohaPineapple wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 7:48 am
disgruntled_pelican wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 4:31 am

Children in adult bodies - the perfect description of KD! Usually Kenny is the queen of the ding dong decisions but it seems like Danny was the one who pushed getting the turtle and hedgehog. In both videos, Kenny said she didn’t agree with it. They’re definitely impulsive and the string of new pets is a great demonstration of that! I think Danny is trying to bring in views but it’s not working. They’ve been averaging 50,000 or less views; they haven’t cracked 100,000 in awhile. They better hurry up and figure out another job for Daniel before their channel dies. If they would’ve been smart with their money while their channel was in its prime, then they wouldn’t be in the predicament. Again, impulsion shows up here too in their shopping addiction and random business ventures like vacation rentals and franchises.

Yes, Daniel is definitely beta which, I agree, is the reason Ken has him around, so she can be the boss. I don’t know Teri obviously but I can’t imagine her having the same political views as Kenny but I’m sure she doesn’t admit it. I’m also from Canada like Teri and republican views (very conservative views) are pretty unpopular here, especially with people Teri’s age/young adults - most are quite liberal and even our Conservative party is right leaning but way closer to center than republicans. I’ll be interested to see if Teri comes back after this visit. The awkwardness between them is palpable.

I went to look at Kap’s tiktok to see what she’s been posting that hasn’t made it to Instagram and her account is gone again. If she’s doing these super sexual dances at 12 y/o, no wonder she keeps getting her account taken down! Usually you have to be 13 + for most social media. Tiktok is problematic in general in my opinion. Most of what goes on on there is kids doing hypersexualized and inappropriate dances to songs with lyrics that are just as bad. Kap has grown up a lot this year but I think Kenny often forgets she’s only 12. She’s still a kid. I mean, she wears short shorts and crop tops which she didn’t let Brin wear at 12. Add those outfits to the tiktok dances and it’s even worse. This seems to be kinda normal though which is really sad. Why are kids in such a rush to grow up? You only get to be a kid for 18 years, you have the whole rest of your life after that to be an adult! Regardless, her parents shouldn’t even be letting her post this stuff in the first place and the fact they do is equally problematic. There’s so many creeps that comment on videos like this of 12 year olds which is disgusting. With how they live their life so publicly like telling us where they live, where they shop, where they cheer, etc., makes it so easy for a creep to track them down. I worry about the kids.
If they are not earning enough money from YouTube as Kendal has admitted, why are they posting fewer vlogs. And less on IG. Does Kendal not undertake concept : out of sight, out of mind. Because people will forget she exists if she doesn’t make her presence felt. I don’t know how many vloggers I’ve forgotten about over the years just because they reduced cut back onntheir social media presence.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Glass Half Full wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 8:15 am If they are not earning enough money from YouTube as Kendal has admitted, why are they posting fewer vlogs. And less on IG. Does Kendal not undertake concept : out of sight, out of mind. Because people will forget she exists if she doesn’t make her presence felt. I don’t know how many vloggers I’ve forgotten about over the years just because they reduced cut back onntheir social media presence.
Maybe they are trying to go the "absence makes the heart grow fonder" route? haha. But, that's not gonna work on YT/social media. It just like you said, makes you forget people exist. TBH I would think they would be posting something almost every day, and trying to get the girls channels more out there.. so much you'd think they would be doing but, they're doing nothing. Maybe they got their franchise? lol
Seri0usly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Seri0usly »

Oy. Both the pet problem and the low view problem come back to the same thing: research.

It takes--maybe--thirty seconds to pull up a list of youtube videos on pet hedgehog care. Maybe 2-5 minutes to flag down an associate at a pet store for a conversation? They technically don't even have to read anything.

As for the low views, they need to better understand their market. The stuff marketed to kids between eight and twelve tends to be very dynamic--livingrooms filled with ballpit balls, fictional bad guys like "The Gamemaster", surgery on slime filled toys, numerous big life events like babies and moving and going on long RV trips, etc. If the vlog is going to be about what they do on a day to day basis, then they need to get out of their bubble and do different things. Hampton getting therapy is probably not only good for Hampton, but would probably also make things a lot more interesting for viewers than just the Target, Starbucks, Disney, cheer loop. Especially viewers who receive therapy or have siblings who receive therapy. Brin dropping cheer and taking up something new would also make things more interesting. As would taking homeschooling seriously. When 8passengers was using The Good and the Beautiful, they would display the kids' art work and the mom would make dismissive or inappropriate comments and they'd get a lot of hate watchers paying their bills.

Also Kendal could practice being succinct. Kids don't like talking heads in general, but videos full of slow confused Southern rambling seems like channel suicide.
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Swiss Miss »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 10:56 am
Glass Half Full wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 8:15 am If they are not earning enough money from YouTube as Kendal has admitted, why are they posting fewer vlogs. And less on IG. Does Kendal not undertake concept : out of sight, out of mind. Because people will forget she exists if she doesn’t make her presence felt. I don’t know how many vloggers I’ve forgotten about over the years just because they reduced cut back onntheir social media presence.
Maybe they are trying to go the "absence makes the heart grow fonder" route? haha. But, that's not gonna work on YT/social media. It just like you said, makes you forget people exist. TBH I would think they would be posting something almost every day, and trying to get the girls channels more out there.. so much you'd think they would be doing but, they're doing nothing. Maybe they got their franchise? lol
Ha, this is funny! Absence makes the heart grow fonder! Good one
Vegetarian since long before it became trendy
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Kendal‘s Instagram persona is so annoying! She actually is three different people depending on which social media platform she uses. Is she still on twitter? She blocked me from following her twitter a long time ago.

Apparently there’s a lot of anxiety around cheer trials…..anxiety for her. I don’t imagine the girls care because they probably already know which team they’ll be on (or not be on in Evie’s case).
AlohaPineapple
Gossiper
Gossiper

Glass Half Full wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:52 am Kendal‘s Instagram persona is so annoying! She actually is three different people depending on which social media platform she uses. Is she still on twitter? She blocked me from following her twitter a long time ago.

Apparently there’s a lot of anxiety around cheer trials…..anxiety for her. I don’t imagine the girls care because they probably already know which team they’ll be on (or not be on in Evie’s case).
Yes!!! I’ve been saying this for a bit, she’s 3 completely different personalities depending on her social media. I guess maybe she knows her audiences on each platform and tries to please them to gain more followers? I don’t know but it’s weird. The Instagram Kenny does this odd really soft spoken speech and acts like this meek, soft spoken, kind person. Tiktok is all about politics and causing controversy to get more action on her account. I think tiktok is probably the closest to her IRL. I don’t know about Twitter though, I don’t really use it! If I’m not mistaken, I thought someone said at one point that she made their Twitter private, probably so her old tweets won’t come back to bite her in the butt.

I don’t say this to shame Kendal but if she’s being truthful about the amount of anxiety she has, she should really see a psychiatrist. When it’s at the point where it negatively affects your life (which it looks that way to me), it’s time to get some help. There’s been several clips that have shown that her anxiety has become pathological like when she went to the neighborhood pool and had to get Daniel to come get her because she was too anxious to try and find her car in an unfamiliar place. She admitted that unfamiliar places make her anxious. Or the time where Daniel had to come save her because she couldn’t back out of her parking spot because the drive thru line was behind her. She could’ve backed out, she was too afraid to. I’ve also been thinking about how much she cries; I know she’s an emotional person, I am super emotional too, I get it, but the amount she cries is kind of concerning. Kendal, I know you think we’re all haters but seriously, it’s okay to ask for help. Therapy and seeing a psychiatrist is not something to be embarrassed about! There’s one hang up though, I don’t know if they could afford it. Some therapists do a sliding scale for price based of your income so there’s options out there. Kenny should take that opportunity.
Kitkat1023
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kitkat1023 »

In one of the videos Terri was recuperating from a sickness. I would bet money someone in that house gave her covid. Every video shows one of the girls either admitting they are sick or are coughing.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

AlohaPineapple wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 7:36 am
Glass Half Full wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:52 am Kendal‘s Instagram persona is so annoying! She actually is three different people depending on which social media platform she uses. Is she still on twitter? She blocked me from following her twitter a long time ago.

Yes!!! I’ve been saying this for a bit, she’s 3 completely different personalities depending on her social media. I guess maybe she knows her audiences on each platform and tries to please them to gain more followers? I don’t know but it’s weird. The Instagram Kenny does this odd really soft spoken speech and acts like this meek, soft spoken, kind person. Tiktok is all about politics and causing controversy to get more action on her account. I think tiktok is probably the closest to her IRL. I don’t know about Twitter though, I don’t really use it! If I’m not mistaken, I thought someone said at one point that she made their Twitter private, probably so her old tweets won’t come back to bite her in the butt.

I don’t say this to shame Kendal but if she’s being truthful about the amount of anxiety she has, she should really see a psychiatrist. When it’s at the point where it negatively affects your life (which it looks that way to me), it’s time to get some help. There’s been several clips that have shown that her anxiety has become pathological like when she went to the neighborhood pool and had to get Daniel to come get her because she was too anxious to try and find her car in an unfamiliar place. She admitted that unfamiliar places make her anxious. Or the time where Daniel had to come save her because she couldn’t back out of her parking spot because the drive thru line was behind her. She could’ve backed out, she was too afraid to. I’ve also been thinking about how much she cries; I know she’s an emotional person, I am super emotional too, I get it, but the amount she cries is kind of concerning. Kendal, I know you think we’re all haters but seriously, it’s okay to ask for help. Therapy and seeing a psychiatrist is not something to be embarrassed about! There’s one hang up though, I don’t know if they could afford it. Some therapists do a sliding scale for price based of your income so there’s options out there. Kenny should take that opportunity.
I agree about Kenny seeing someone about her anxiety. There's nothing wrong/no shame in it. They even will do a zoom type meeting if she has anxiety about going in.. that's what I do (I have anxiety about being around a lot of people, but it's getting better through therapy and medication!). She does have a lot of anxiety, and if she keeps on that way, it will affect he health.. her blood pressure, heart... and it will affect her kids, if it hasn't already.
AlohaPineapple
Gossiper
Gossiper

I will likely have more to say later so I’ll probably post again lol. Did anyone notice Kap’s bathing suit in today’s vlog? It’s the black bikini top. I was a bit flabbergasted that Kenny let’s her wear it. If the neckline was just a little bit lower, you’d see something we shouldn’t be seeing… A teenager wearing this, eh, it up to them but I don’t think this is appropriate for a 12 year old!!! THEN filming her swimming around in it and stuff and putting that in the vlog. They made perfect content for creeps who watch family vloggers for gross reasons. It’s not about “slut shaming” or policing her clothing choices, it’s about protecting Kap from p*dos. Don’t forget, she may seem older sometimes but is only 12!!! This is why I don’t agree with family vlogging, it turns into exploiting children on the internet where people of all kinds can see it, even the creeps.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

AlohaPineapple wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 9:03 pm I will likely have more to say later so I’ll probably post again lol. Did anyone notice Kap’s bathing suit in today’s vlog? It’s the black bikini top. I was a bit flabbergasted that Kenny let’s her wear it. If the neckline was just a little bit lower, you’d see something we shouldn’t be seeing… A teenager wearing this, eh, it up to them but I don’t think this is appropriate for a 12 year old!!! THEN filming her swimming around in it and stuff and putting that in the vlog. They made perfect content for creeps who watch family vloggers for gross reasons. It’s not about “slut shaming” or policing her clothing choices, it’s about protecting Kap from p*dos. Don’t forget, she may seem older sometimes but is only 12!!! This is why I don’t agree with family vlogging, it turns into exploiting children on the internet where people of all kinds can see it, even the creeps.
Yes…I’m not a prude but I wouldn’t be putting my daughter on the internet wearing that top…and Daniel was filming from above too which makes it even more revealing.
Kitkat1023
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kitkat1023 »

Daniel is creepy the way he zooms in on Kap’s face when she sticks her tounge out. He does that all the time. I cringe when Kap does this.

disgruntled_pelican
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by disgruntled_pelican »

New vlog up. Shocker- their Crumbl application got denied. But they are in the process of trying to franchise another restaurant. Daniel says it’s pretty much a done deal (it’s not) and Kendal is over there talking like she knows things when she doesn’t. Apparently Daniel signed a bunch of financial disclosure forms and she had no idea. He also had one zoom meeting and thinks they’re a good match. I just can’t with these two idiots. Signing a disclosure form is basically like submitting an application. They just want to make sure you got the funds. It does not mean you are anywhere close to actually becoming owners. And the idiocy of them thinking their YouTube business is going to be similar to running a fully functioning restaurant is HILARIOUS. None of it transfers over. These two will be out of business before it even gets up and running.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

disgruntled_pelican wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 1:32 pm New vlog up. Shocker- their Crumbl application got denied. But they are in the process of trying to franchise another restaurant. Daniel says it’s pretty much a done deal (it’s not) and Kendal is over there talking like she knows things when she doesn’t. Apparently Daniel signed a bunch of financial disclosure forms and she had no idea. He also had one zoom meeting and thinks they’re a good match. I just can’t with these two idiots. Signing a disclosure form is basically like submitting an application. They just want to make sure you got the funds. It does not mean you are anywhere close to actually becoming owners. And the idiocy of them thinking their YouTube business is going to be similar to running a fully functioning restaurant is HILARIOUS. None of it transfers over. These two will be out of business before it even gets up and running.

Assuming this franchise actually happens, anyone any ideas what it could be?

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”