It’s R Life - Part 2: Buying, Lying, and Rudely Replying

Seri0usly
Talker
Talker

Re: It’s R Life - Part 2: Buying, Lying, and Rudely Replying

Unread post by Seri0usly »

SwaggySpungo wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:29 pm
Seri0usly wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:58 pm The 8 Passengers snark sub:

Anyone here think that they could be BFFs? Should we do some dysfunctional mommy matchmaking?
Not directed at you because you are quoting someone else, but there's nothing "problematic" about her political views. I notice on reddit especially that many left-wingers actually believe they own political discourse. And anyone who steps out of line and deviates from their beliefs is "problematic".
Yeah. Reddit does tend to be anti-conservative without really differentiating between types of conservatives. Libertarians are hugely different from social conservatives and both are totally different from populists/culture warriors. Kendal is kind of a culture warrior and Ruby is a non-politically oriented social conservative because she's in a cult and everything offends her. I've noticed that transphobia and homophobia are huge triggers for people on Reddit. Has Kendal been making transphobic TikToks? Is she doing it for attention? That makes no sense.
SwaggySpungo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SwaggySpungo »

Seri0usly wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:47 am
SwaggySpungo wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:29 pm

Not directed at you because you are quoting someone else, but there's nothing "problematic" about her political views. I notice on reddit especially that many left-wingers actually believe they own political discourse. And anyone who steps out of line and deviates from their beliefs is "problematic".
Yeah. Reddit does tend to be anti-conservative without really differentiating between types of conservatives. Libertarians are hugely different from social conservatives and both are totally different from populists/culture warriors. Kendal is kind of a culture warrior and Ruby is a non-politically oriented social conservative because she's in a cult and everything offends her. I've noticed that transphobia and homophobia are huge triggers for people on Reddit. Has Kendal been making transphobic TikToks? Is she doing it for attention? That makes no sense.
To be honest, I haven’t seen many of Kendal’s TikToks. I’m just going based on what I’ve seen on their vlog and when she used to post on twitter.
Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

Willow2015 wrote:
Kitkat1023 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:14 pm Kapri doesn’t know how to read cursive?!?

Holy shit, that’s bad!
And she doesn’t care!
My five year old can read some cursive. That’s just sad and pathetic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TrulyMegan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TrulyMegan »

Siimplycraziie wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:55 pm
Willow2015 wrote:
And she doesn’t care!
My five year old can read some cursive. That’s just sad and pathetic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unfortunately, in my state, they don't teach cursive. However, I can still read it, I just can't write it.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Glass Half Full »

People knowing the price of the house before they visit doesn’t mean the house isn’t priced too highly. They’re blaming the viewers rather than blaming themselves for the house remaining unsold.

We also called it that having no closets in the bedrooms is a disadvantage to most people.
If the house is priced as highly as the Rich house then people would expect to not have to spend more money to create closets or repair the roof.

The tire issue on Daniel’s car…madness. I know the car is old but this doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be road worthy. My car is fully serviced once a year and otherwise has a mini service when we get the wheels changed from winter to summer wheels. Granted seasonal tire changes are not required in Florida but they are in Switzerland…the same tires used during the heat of summer cannot be used during cold frosty/snowy winters. I’m sure it’s the same in Canada and northern states of the US.

They entered the duck donuts franchise blindly. Sounds like they’re a family that makes lots of spontaneous and unrealistic decisions in life.
disgruntled_pelican
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by disgruntled_pelican »

Kendal and Daniel’s confusion about the process to open a Duck Donuts just shows how unprepared they are to run a business. We all knew it from the start but Kendal is absolutely clueless and is putting the burden on Daniel to figure it out. Her only concern is how to decorate the property. There’s so much that goes into being successful business owners outside of being able to sell your product and these two are just so naive about all of it.

Also unsurprising their house STILL has not sold. If the feedback you continue to get is “nice house, too expensive” WHY are you not decreasing the price? I bet that house would sell within days if they reduced to 950k.

What they also need to know is you can’t sell high and buy low at the same time. It’s not a buyers market and a sellers market at the same time. If they want to sell high then they have to be prepared to buy high too. They’re not going to be able to “downsize” and save on their mortgage the way things are right now.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The DAY has FINALLY COME to spend more money and buy VR goggles.
And fill in 1/4 of the new video with footage from the previous video.
And eat Crumbl
And get Botox

What fulfilling lives these people have 😂

I wonder if she still thinks people are jealous of her or was that just when they had plenty of money?
SwaggySpungo
Talker
Talker

Those giant lips are just so ridiculous. Is it those damn Kardashian idiots who started that trend? It’s so gross. Fake asses too. Like WTF?!
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Chiropractors are not doctors….despite what Kendal may think. The practitioner has a degree called Doctor of Chiropractic but is not actually a doctor, is not permitted to prescribe medication and holds no medical license. While chiropractors can help…im a fan!….they provide complimentary therapy not medical treatment.

Remember when Kendal was a snob and hated Dunkin‘

Their house remains unsold
SwaggySpungo
Talker
Talker

They got rid of the turtle, in case anyone was wondering. Not sure if that was mentioned here before.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Seri0usly wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:32 pm
ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:01 pm I wonder if they are actually taking this hurricane seriously this time? Looks like they will just get outer bands of it.. but, that could mean a lot of tornadoes, and they could be without power for a bit, if it gets bad. During Irma, most of Florida was without power for a few days to weeks.. but, I don't think WPB area was affected very much. I for one am nervous.. we already have the wind and rain here.. I don't think we will get a direct hit.. though it is close. But, we will get some of the worst of it. Scared the most about any storm surge! So, if I don't post for a few days, we lost power here.
Are you evacuating? I was working in the panhandle during Dennis. It was intense and we ended up getting out of there the day before it made land fall, but I did talk to this lady who had like five tiny yappy dogs in a trailer home on the beach. She wasn't going to evacuate because of those dogs. She told me later that she was wading through several inches of water the day after and that there were all of these snakes everywhere.
We didn't evacuate.. we got some water in our house but we were lucky otherwise.. almost 5ft of water in our backyard.. the wind was most scary. Two friends of the family lost their house from the surge, one was just down the street from us. We JUST got internet back.. but, from what others said in the area, it doesn't stay long. SO I am making most of it! Power was out for 6 days. So, hi guys!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Swiss Miss »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:32 pm
Seri0usly wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:32 pm

Are you evacuating? I was working in the panhandle during Dennis. It was intense and we ended up getting out of there the day before it made land fall, but I did talk to this lady who had like five tiny yappy dogs in a trailer home on the beach. She wasn't going to evacuate because of those dogs. She told me later that she was wading through several inches of water the day after and that there were all of these snakes everywhere.
We didn't evacuate.. we got some water in our house but we were lucky otherwise.. almost 5ft of water in our backyard.. the wind was most scary. Two friends of the family lost their house from the surge, one was just down the street from us. We JUST got internet back.. but, from what others said in the area, it doesn't stay long. SO I am making most of it! Power was out for 6 days. So, hi guys!
Hi CeeJ

Glad you’re ok and that your house isn’t badly damaged.
It must be frightening to be in a situation where you’re literally at the mercy of the weather! Nature is so powerful

Glad you’re back. This board is dead!! I mean, where is everyone?

Meanwhile kendal is an idiot. As usual. Evie is being bitten by something. Probably in bed. I don’t think they ever wash bedclothes or clean the mattresses. Evie’s boyfriend is called Cruise or Cruz or Croos. It seems Evie is over vlogging. She always seems uncomfortable on camera.
Kendal has made her ‘following’ list on tiktok private
Kapri is back tumbling but still hasn’t progressed beyond what she was doing a year ago.
There’s some varsity scandal out there about some coaches abusing athletes (not in Florida) yet the Rich family continue to openly support and promote varsity.
Hampton needs to lose weight.
Their house is still for sale. Where’s the Margaritaville house they are supposed to be buying?
Vegetarian since long before it became trendy
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: Tiffany

Unread post by Willow2015 »

Swiss Miss wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:33 pm
ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:32 pm

Hi CeeJ

Glad you’re ok and that your house isn’t badly damaged.
It must be frightening to be in a situation where you’re literally at the mercy of the weather! Nature is so powerful

Glad you’re back. This board is dead!! I mean, where is everyone?

Meanwhile kendal is an idiot. As usual. Evie is being bitten by something. Probably in bed. I don’t think they ever wash bedclothes or clean the mattresses. Evie’s boyfriend is called Cruise or Cruz or Croos. It seems Evie is over vlogging. She always seems uncomfortable on camera.
Kendal has made her ‘following’ list on tiktok private
Kapri is back tumbling but still hasn’t progressed beyond what she was doing a year ago.
There’s some varsity scandal out there about some coaches abusing athletes (not in Florida) yet the Rich family continue to openly support and promote varsity.
Hampton needs to lose weight.
Their house is still for sale. Where’s the Margaritaville house they are supposed to be buying?
Probably bed bugs!
Seri0usly
Talker
Talker

Yeah, this board is dead. It's kind of a sad day when Kendal is too boring to snark about any more. But we all knew it was coming cuz things are so exciting with the cookies and the coffee and the shopping and the slow, slow talking about all the things. Give Kapri an electric drill.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Anti-botic……how many times can someone completely ignore the letter ‘I’ in a word?
It’s Antibiotic Kendal …. With 5 syllables!

Anyway, glad they actually took their child to a regular doctor. Not entirely sure why he was just prescribed an antibiotic but I guess that’s the US for you. In Switzerland they do not prescribe antibiotics unless they can prove there’s a bacterial infection in your system. Hopefully he will get better soon.

Evie was so over her dad…even he seemed taken aback at how she spoke to him while eating her chicken nuggets.

Brinley always seemed to be over the family vlogging thing, however she seems to be doing pretty well on her own channel. She gets a similar number of views on her videos as the family gets on their channel…she posts fairly infrequently though.

Kapri’s still loves to be Centre of attention and I can see Sebi heading that way too.

All Kendal’s cheer talk is just boring. I cannot understand WHY they pump so much money into cheerleading. It’ll get them nowhere in life!
Seri0usly
Talker
Talker

Yeah, I was kinda surprised that they were taking Flonase and antibiotics. I thought their usual go to was elderberry and zinc. And diy tampons in their noses

This family gets sick so much. Gee, I wonder if the kids need more coffee. And cookies. And French fries. And crappy fragrance laden bath products. And fake anxiety.

Everything Kendal says is boring. It's like she just turns on the camera, doesn't have a plan and just rambles about nonsense and her daily schedule. Also, why doesn't she try to schedule all of the private lessons for the same day, if not the same time?

Why is Daniel just hanging out and watching Evie eat? Doesn't he have a donut store to open? What is going on with Daniel? Is it just me or does something about his voice sound a little off or even dead? More so than usual?

They should consider taking the house off the market. Things are about to get pretty bad. They had a great window of opportunity, but it's gone now. The best idea now would be to tighten up until it hurts and aggressively pay down the mortgage. Unless they are starting down a foreclosure.
disgruntled_pelican
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by disgruntled_pelican »

Daniel is beyond cringey and it’s so obvious all his kids are annoyed by him. These guys have nothing exciting going on currently.

Anyone know what happened to Kapri and Brinley’s friends- Jalyn and Maddie? The two black girls from cheer that they always hung out with?
SwaggySpungo
Talker
Talker

disgruntled_pelican wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:58 pm Daniel is beyond cringey and it’s so obvious all his kids are annoyed by him. These guys have nothing exciting going on currently.

Anyone know what happened to Kapri and Brinley’s friends- Jalyn and Maddie? The two black girls from cheer that they always hung out with?
Makes me feel bad when they completely ignore him. He asked Kapri a question in a recent vlog and she acted like he didn’t exist.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

SwaggySpungo wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:38 am
disgruntled_pelican wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:58 pm Daniel is beyond cringey and it’s so obvious all his kids are annoyed by him. These guys have nothing exciting going on currently.

Makes me feel bad when they completely ignore him. He asked Kapri a question in a recent vlog and she acted like he didn’t exist.
In todays vlog when Daniel was trying to sound cool about Evie buying breakfast for Kapri, Evie pretty much shot him down (happened at the foot of the stairs).
Also, why did Hampton not give Kapri a present? Did no one bother their ass to take him out to shops even to buy her a bottle of coke and pair of socks! I’m not concerned for Kapri not receiving a gift…more that Hampton didn’t have the opportunity to give her one. Excluding him entirely!
nakmom
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by nakmom »

I recently stumbled on this family somehow and started watching their videos because they’re local to me and it intrigued me at first. But I have so many questions.

If they’re trying to sell their house to downsize their mortgage, why not cut the insane amount of unnecessary spending they seem to do on a daily basis?

Why do we have to watch them eat cookies so often? And if they ever open the donut place are we going to have to watch them eat donuts every day?

What’s with Kapri constantly sticking her tongue out?

What’s the deal with the Stanley tumbler? What did I miss, why is Kendal embarrassed she ordered one?

Lastly, how do they have so many subscribers with such boring content?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”