It’s R Life - Part 2: Buying, Lying, and Rudely Replying

Seri0usly
Talker
Talker

Re: It’s R Life - Part 2: Buying, Lying, and Rudely Replying

Unread post by Seri0usly »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:01 pm I wonder if they are actually taking this hurricane seriously this time? Looks like they will just get outer bands of it.. but, that could mean a lot of tornadoes, and they could be without power for a bit, if it gets bad. During Irma, most of Florida was without power for a few days to weeks.. but, I don't think WPB area was affected very much. I for one am nervous.. we already have the wind and rain here.. I don't think we will get a direct hit.. though it is close. But, we will get some of the worst of it. Scared the most about any storm surge! So, if I don't post for a few days, we lost power here.
Are you evacuating? I was working in the panhandle during Dennis. It was intense and we ended up getting out of there the day before it made land fall, but I did talk to this lady who had like five tiny yappy dogs in a trailer home on the beach. She wasn't going to evacuate because of those dogs. She told me later that she was wading through several inches of water the day after and that there were all of these snakes everywhere.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Glass Half Full »

So Kendal wonders how one of her umbrellas ended up squashed in the middle of the road. Is t this kind of obviously going to happen if you leave your umbrellas lying about. Remember the u Bella she left in the car park? What if that had been picked up by a gust of wind and blown onto a road.

I know the damage to the west coast of Florida was devasting in some places and those towns and cities will take years to fully recover. But I am definitely a lover of all things meteorological…..doesnt matter if it’s a heat wave or a hurricane or a thunderstorm. Hurricanes are not something we would ever experience in Switzerland so I actually enjoy the vlogs about the weather.
disgruntled_pelican
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by disgruntled_pelican »

Did anyone watch Kendall’s live the other day?
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

disgruntled_pelican wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:07 am Did anyone watch Kendall’s live the other day?
No. Did you?
Seri0usly
Talker
Talker

Glass Half Full wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:59 am
disgruntled_pelican wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:07 am Did anyone watch Kendall’s live the other day?
No. Did you?
Please tell me it was breaking news about how she's given up on umbrellas forever because she has discovered that Gucci makes raincoats.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Anybody subscribed to Kendal on Ig?
What is the benefit to her if people subscribe?
SwaggySpungo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SwaggySpungo »

Glass Half Full wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:45 pm Anybody subscribed to Kendal on Ig?
Money. It’s $5.99 per month. Even at 200 subscribers, she’d probably clear $1,000 per month, depending on the cut Instagram takes. Not bad for doing almost nothing.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

SwaggySpungo wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:56 pm
Glass Half Full wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:45 pm Anybody subscribed to Kendal on Ig?
Money. It’s $5.99 per month. Even at 200 subscribers, she’d probably clear $1,000 per month, depending on the cut Instagram takes. Not bad for doing almost nothing.
Wow. So Instagram has become monetised. That’s crazy.
The funny thing is I don’t find her content on Ig to be interesting enough and she’s a nasty and a lazy person so it probably won’t be long before subscribers stop subscribing because the content is weak.
SwaggySpungo
Talker
Talker

Evie confirmed the new boyfriend on instagram, already calling him “her love”. That’s pretty quick.

I’m happy for her, as she seemed to really want to be in a relationship for years now. On the other hand, I feel like maybe slow down with the dating for a while.

We’ve only seen a short glimpse of this guy so too early to tell what he’s like, but already getting much better vibes than the last 2.
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: Tiffany

Unread post by Willow2015 »

EBDA2F5F-9438-440B-ACFF-FC3F66E87BE3.png
Kenny is crying on ticktock but it’s her fake eyelashes something about glue!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The two houses from today’s video

13678 Callington Dr, Wellington, FL 33414

1457 Sailboat Cir, Wellington, FL 33414

There are thousands of houses for sale in the areas in which they want to live. And many are often better than what they currently own and are cheaper.
Nanmo1228
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nanmo1228 »

I don’t understand why they keep looking at homes when they haven’t received an offer on their house. Seems like they are wasting the agents time. I guess they can keep making offers with a contingency clause. I don’t believe Kenny will be satisfied with downsizing. Daniel has an engineering degree. Why can’t he find a real job? They must be spending a fortune on health insurance for a family that size. I thought the plan was to send Daniel back to work.
Seri0usly
Talker
Talker

Nanmo1228 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:51 am I don’t understand why they keep looking at homes when they haven’t received an offer on their house. Seems like they are wasting the agents time. I guess they can keep making offers with a contingency clause. I don’t believe Kenny will be satisfied with downsizing. Daniel has an engineering degree. Why can’t he find a real job? They must be spending a fortune on health insurance for a family that size. I thought the plan was to send Daniel back to work.
Many years ago my sister tried to tried to get her bf an engineering job. He had a recent physics degree from a top school, great connections and spoke several languages fluently, but he was lazy and burnt out and thought the world should just cater to him. She spent hours filling out applications for him and lining up several interviews a week. That the man-boy didn't go to. They broke up, he moved back to his podunk town and as far as I know he's still living with his mom with no real prospects outside the family business. You can't just snap your fingers and get an engineering job. There's no immediate gratification here and man babies don't have an inalienable right to be independent adults. If Daniel wants an engineering job, he needs to put in the work and follow through with things.

It sounds like they need to manage their housing costs better. They looked at the smaller houses because they want to be more energy efficient and maybe save a little on property taxes. They should probably teach the kids to shut doors behind them and maybe use heat blocking curtains when they are not filming. Some utility companies will also do free energy audits. One of the kids should be able to use a caulking gun by now to plug up leaks and roll out insulation in a crawl space. They could even film it for whatever homeschooling audience they have left. Lol.
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper

Somebody threw coffee at evie’s car 😂
Seri0usly
Talker
Talker

The 8 Passengers snark sub:

Anyone here think that they could be BFFs? Should we do some dysfunctional mommy matchmaking?
Kitkat1023
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kitkat1023 »

Kapri doesn’t know how to read cursive?!?

Holy shit, that’s bad!
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kitkat1023 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:14 pm Kapri doesn’t know how to read cursive?!?

Holy shit, that’s bad!
And she doesn’t care!
SwaggySpungo
Talker
Talker

Seri0usly wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:58 pm The 8 Passengers snark sub:

Anyone here think that they could be BFFs? Should we do some dysfunctional mommy matchmaking?
Not directed at you because you are quoting someone else, but there's nothing "problematic" about her political views. I notice on reddit especially that many left-wingers actually believe they own political discourse. And anyone who steps out of line and deviates from their beliefs is "problematic".
SwaggySpungo
Talker
Talker

Seri0usly wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:24 pm
Nanmo1228 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:51 am I don’t understand why they keep looking at homes when they haven’t received an offer on their house. Seems like they are wasting the agents time. I guess they can keep making offers with a contingency clause. I don’t believe Kenny will be satisfied with downsizing. Daniel has an engineering degree. Why can’t he find a real job? They must be spending a fortune on health insurance for a family that size. I thought the plan was to send Daniel back to work.
Many years ago my sister tried to tried to get her bf an engineering job. He had a recent physics degree from a top school, great connections and spoke several languages fluently, but he was lazy and burnt out and thought the world should just cater to him. She spent hours filling out applications for him and lining up several interviews a week. That the man-boy didn't go to. They broke up, he moved back to his podunk town and as far as I know he's still living with his mom with no real prospects outside the family business. You can't just snap your fingers and get an engineering job. There's no immediate gratification here and man babies don't have an inalienable right to be independent adults. If Daniel wants an engineering job, he needs to put in the work and follow through with things.

It sounds like they need to manage their housing costs better. They looked at the smaller houses because they want to be more energy efficient and maybe save a little on property taxes. They should probably teach the kids to shut doors behind them and maybe use heat blocking curtains when they are not filming. Some utility companies will also do free energy audits. One of the kids should be able to use a caulking gun by now to plug up leaks and roll out insulation in a crawl space. They could even film it for whatever homeschooling audience they have left. Lol.
Has Daniel tried at all to find an engineering job? He must have been really unhappy in that field.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Willow2015 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:24 pm
Kitkat1023 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:14 pm Kapri doesn’t know how to read cursive?!?

Holy shit, that’s bad!
And she doesn’t care!
But isn’t it odd that she can’t read cursive. Does she need to be taught to READ cursive. In my mind this comes from a basic fail whereby the child hasn’t learned to form letters or understand phonics correctly. On her IG stories Kendal has quoted something about education and about how some people do well because they’re academically educated and how others do well because they’re socially competent. And to some extent I agree. There are some people in the world who are successful because they are wise. They understand how to get where they want to be by saying the right things to the right people. However a basic ability to read, write, do math, understand the world in terms of geography, understand the world in terms of religion, politics, economy etc is very important. But the poor Rich kids don’t have either an academic nor a social education. Do they watch the news, do they watch YouTube videos explaining about the world wars, do they read books, do they broaden their knowledge through travel? Unfortunately the answer to all these questions is ‘no’.

As for the comments about why their house isn’t selling….they know it’s priced too high. They’ve acknowledged that this is the reason why it’s not selling. And yet they do nothing about it. Let’s face it, the house will never sell priced this highly. Especially now that people are seeing what can happen to a home during a hurricane. And no area of Florida is beyond the reaches of a hurricane.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”