Our Tribe Of Many

JustADream
Wallflower
Wallflower

Our Tribe Of Many

Unread post by JustADream »

What are your honest thoughts on this channel?

I've been on other sites but for some reason cant comment on there so I decided to come on here to release my personal opinions.

But first if anyone reads this.. what are your thoughts before I go on a full blown tangent XD
mgal123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Our Tribe Of Many

Unread post by mgal123 »

Used to like them a lot.. but with how they've handled covid I stopped watching them early last year I believe. Solo also follows a lot of super Republican accounts on instagram. They are obviously entitled to their own political views, but I don't want to support a channel that supports those folks!
JustADream
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by JustADream »

I started off liking them, but the more I watched I would actually peep some things and realized that they think it's normal to them that they don't even bother to edit it out. For instance in a recent video her uncle almost sat on the baby but didn't care, left the baby there, no one moves the baby, nor did he move from in front of the baby. There was noooo concern for the poor baby. Just laying there almost squished between a 200lb man and the back of the couch smh!!
willaon
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: jeson
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by willaon »

mgal123 wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:31 pm Used to like them a lot.. but with how they've handled covid I stopped watching them early last year I believe. Solo also follows a lot of super Republican accounts on gbwa instagram. They are obviously entitled to their own political views, but I don't want to support a channel that supports those folks!
Everyone has their own preferences and values when it comes to the content they consume and the individuals they support. It's important to make choices that align with your own beliefs and principles. If the channel's handling of COVID-19 and the association with certain political accounts are significant concerns for you, it's reasonable to distance yourself from supporting or watching that channel
DarrylHicks
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by DarrylHicks »

Wow, last video was 2 months ago.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”