It's The Donnelly's (ex. Flipping Katie)

lordtopcat
Amateur
Amateur

It's The Donnelly's (ex. Flipping Katie)

Unread post by lordtopcat »

Anybody watch this family?
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: It's The Donnelly's (ex. Flipping Katie)

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

lordtopcat wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:39 pm Anybody watch this family?
I do every now and then.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Glass Half Full »

Yes, but not regularly. I know they’re moving to Florida to be near Brennan and Katie who are in college there.
lordtopcat
Amateur
Amateur

Yeah, so they're now in Florida. Hard on Ryan moving during the middle of high school but he's just come back from a Christian camp with the local kids and had a great time, so hopefully he'll fit in easy enough.

I moved around plenty as a kid, went to about 20 different schools across 3 countries so was used to it... But understand it would have been hard for him leaving kids he'd been with since kindergarten.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lordtopcat wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:57 pm Yeah, so they're now in Florida. Hard on Ryan moving during the middle of high school but he's just come back from a Christian camp with the local kids and had a great time, so hopefully he'll fit in easy enough.

I moved around plenty as a kid, went to about 20 different schools across 3 countries so was used to it... But understand it would have been hard for him leaving kids he'd been with since kindergarten.
I hope Ryan fits in well in school, he should.. he seems like the nicest of the 3 kids.. to me, Brennan seems like a snot a lot of times, and full of himself.. but, maybe that's just what he puts on for the camera? And Katie.. she is so full on spoiled! She can't walk 3 feet and get herself another piece of chicken for dinner.. she makes her poor mom do it for her! That annoys me a lot about her. I feel bad for their mom. Their dad seems nice but also kinda a hard arse at times, but.. they all seem like decent kids, so they did well for themselves, so all in all a good family!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
lordtopcat
Amateur
Amateur

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:14 pm I hope Ryan fits in well in school, he should.. he seems like the nicest of the 3 kids.. to me, Brennan seems like a snot a lot of times, and full of himself.. but, maybe that's just what he puts on for the camera? And Katie.. she is so full on spoiled! She can't walk 3 feet and get herself another piece of chicken for dinner.. she makes her poor mom do it for her! That annoys me a lot about her. I feel bad for their mom. Their dad seems nice but also kinda a hard arse at times, but.. they all seem like decent kids, so they did well for themselves, so all in all a good family!
I think Mike and Jill compliment each other well...Mike toes the line and makes sure he instills good behaviour and respect into his Children, and Jill is your typical Mum mum and would bend over backwards to do anything for her kids. They work very well together.

I don't think Brennan was ever keen on the whole vlogging lifestyle, seems like a more private person - doesn't share too much. He probably enjoys the college life, being away from the camera and now just shows off when he's around it. Katie has always been the spoilt girl, but I guess they wouldn't have the YT lifestyle without her, given that's how they started. Ryan just seems like an all round champ, respectful, smart young man. He has a great sense of humour too!
kittycat2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kittycat2 »

i’ve been watching this family since the beginning and lately i’ve been finding Katie hard to watch. she talks and acts like a toddler a lot of the time and gets everything that she wants. can’t take the spotlight off of her for a second or she’ll just stand in front of the camera while someone else is talking and make everything about herself. and don’t get me started when her bf is around, her baby voice is just too much. i tolerated her more when she was in her bitchy teen phase. i think that Brennan’s nice for the most part but i agree that he definitely doesn’t seem too hip on the vlogging. i’ve noticed his college friends making fun of fans that comment on his posts so maybe they tease him for it too and he tries to act cool around them. but i think that he’s a good big brother and you can tell that he loves and cares for his siblings. Ryan is such a sweetheart and i feel so bad for him that he has to spend his last 2 years of hs in a new place, idk why they couldn’t of waited til he was done. i hope that he remains this positive and sweet as he gets older.
despite everything, i think what i admire most about this family is how close they are. i’m an only child and i’ve always wanted siblings and just seeing them getting along and loving each other warms my heart
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

I have watched for a while and at times glad I can fast forward past Jill when she goes on and on about not much.
And I do feel sorry for Alice & Edward now - only inside cats after years of inside, outside freedom.
kittycat2
Amateur
Amateur

one of the cats (i think Alice) recently got out. it was an accident but they better be careful since they got gators down there. Jill also repeats herself a lot which gets kinda annoying
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

WTF wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:10 pm I have watched for a while and at times glad I can fast forward past Jill when she goes on and on about not much.
And I do feel sorry for Alice & Edward now - only inside cats after years of inside, outside freedom.
They should have never ever allowed those cats outside in the first place. domesticated cats, that you adopted.. you are specifically asked "will they be kept indoors"? If you say "no" or "sometimes" they will not allow you to adopt them.. at least around here. There are so many dangers to domesticated animals, that people don't think of.
kittycat2
Amateur
Amateur

i still feel bad that Ryan can’t finish his last 2 years of school in MD. he may play it cool for the camera but i can tell deep down that he’s not too hip about starting a new school. he didn’t make the golf team, both of his siblings are going back to college, and all of the friends that he grew up with are back home and will have to be the new guy. not that he has a problem making friends but i just wish that they would’ve waited to move til he was done with high school because it’s unfair that the other 2 got to wrap up school there with everyone that they knew since forever. i feel like Katie played a huge part of this move because we all know that she’s the favorite
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

kittycat2 wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:30 am i still feel bad that Ryan can’t finish his last 2 years of school in MD. he may play it cool for the camera but i can tell deep down that he’s not too hip about starting a new school. he didn’t make the golf team, both of his siblings are going back to college, and all of the friends that he grew up with are back home and will have to be the new guy. not that he has a problem making friends but i just wish that they would’ve waited to move til he was done with high school because it’s unfair that the other 2 got to wrap up school there with everyone that they knew since forever. i feel like Katie played a huge part of this move because we all know that she’s the favorite
I think they moved for Katie too.. can't be too far away from "Katie waitie" she may need them, and they wouldn't be able to drive to hug her! /eyeroll. She's spoiled rotten! Always has been always will be! And poor Ryan gets to suffer for it. He didn't make the golf team, not because he wasn't good enough.. but, probably because he was struggling with feeling like he wasn't going to measure up or something.. and like he said his game was off.. When he finally started doing good, our good ol' Florida storms shut him down. Not fair. So, he probably won't play any sport this year.. thanks Katie and parents, for forcing him to give up what he loved.
kittycat2
Amateur
Amateur

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:03 pm I think they moved for Katie too.. can't be too far away from "Katie waitie" she may need them, and they wouldn't be able to drive to hug her! /eyeroll. She's spoiled rotten! Always has been always will be! And poor Ryan gets to suffer for it. He didn't make the golf team, not because he wasn't good enough.. but, probably because he was struggling with feeling like he wasn't going to measure up or something.. and like he said his game was off.. When he finally started doing good, our good ol' Florida storms shut him down. Not fair. So, he probably won't play any sport this year.. thanks Katie and parents, for forcing him to give up what he loved.
i saw a comment recently on one of their videos that if his hoco and prom aren’t the same weekend as his school in MD that he should be able to fly home and be with his buddies so that he doesn’t miss that experience with them, which i think is a great idea. i hope they let him do that if he asks to go. no one else in the family has moved in the middle of their school career, except Jill if you count before hs started, so why is he an exception? totally unfair to him and he always doesn’t seem to get a say in anything.

Katie’s been annoying me with her voices a lot more lately. she changes from that whiny toddler voice, to the English accents, to the high pitched emphazing of her words, etc. like just talk normal girl. and also i can see Jill going up to FSU every other weekend to see Brennan and Katie— mainly Katie though since she’s the princess.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

kittycat2 wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:40 pm
ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:03 pm I think they moved for Katie too.. can't be too far away from "Katie waitie" she may need them, and they wouldn't be able to drive to hug her! /eyeroll. She's spoiled rotten! Always has been always will be! And poor Ryan gets to suffer for it. He didn't make the golf team, not because he wasn't good enough.. but, probably because he was struggling with feeling like he wasn't going to measure up or something.. and like he said his game was off.. When he finally started doing good, our good ol' Florida storms shut him down. Not fair. So, he probably won't play any sport this year.. thanks Katie and parents, for forcing him to give up what he loved.
i saw a comment recently on one of their videos that if his hoco and prom aren’t the same weekend as his school in MD that he should be able to fly home and be with his buddies so that he doesn’t miss that experience with them, which i think is a great idea. i hope they let him do that if he asks to go. no one else in the family has moved in the middle of their school career, except Jill if you count before hs started, so why is he an exception? totally unfair to him and he always doesn’t seem to get a say in anything.

Katie’s been annoying me with her voices a lot more lately. she changes from that whiny toddler voice, to the English accents, to the high pitched emphazing of her words, etc. like just talk normal girl. and also i can see Jill going up to FSU every other weekend to see Brennan and Katie— mainly Katie though since she’s the princess.
I hope they allow Ryan to go back and see his friends whenever he wants, and for whatever occasions he wants! That would be great! I doubt it though.. as money would be an issue for Ryan, not if it was Katie, just Ryan (or Brennan).

Katie was really annoying me when she was showing everything she was ordering online for food.. how does she not know, that after you open a jar of fruit like the mangos.. you HAVE to keep it refrigerated? Or the cheese.. She's 18 years old and now in college.. how sheltered is she? And all that stuff she ordered.. Brennan didn't get THAT much! And is it on HER dime? Doubtful, she's Princess Katie! And will probably B!TCH like crazy, if one of her brothers, tries to take a bag of anything! Just once, I would like for her parents to tell her "no" and actually follow through with that no. Not let her get whatever she wants.
kittycat2
Amateur
Amateur

another thing that drives me crazy is that Brennan has a job and Ryan did for a little while til they started traveling all the time but Princess Katie is so entitled and only worked maybe 2 shifts at the Y and hasn’t gotten a job since. remember last summer when she bitched that she didn’t wanna get a job because of school but wanted to focus on her platforms or whatever? she barely does anything on her public platforms anymore so that’s a poor excuse. whatever happened to posting on her personal YT? she buys so many clothes and shit from stores and most of the money probably isn’t even hers. but god forbid if Ryan wanted a chocolate bar or something then he’d have to pay for it himself. she may be the “only girl” but she needs to realize that not everything revolves around her. i even know that and i’m an only child. at this point i only watch for Ryan and Brennan because they’re much more tolerable than that spoiled brat.
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

Brennan need to speak louder or Jill needs to move closer.. very hard to hear him.
kittycat2
Amateur
Amateur

does Ryan have a gf?

if she is his gf, do you think that they’ll mention or show her in the vlogs or will it just be about Princess Katie and Caden’s relationship?
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

Hmmm where is Caden.. has the romance ended.?
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Glass Half Full »

kittycat2 wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:40 pm

Is Brennan or Katie on a scholarship? If not, how much are the parents paying in tuition fees?
kittycat2
Amateur
Amateur

Caden and Katie did break up, she announced on Tik Tok back in June that they broke up secretly and that she wasn’t gonna go into much detail because he didn’t want to invade his privacy. She seems much happier without him ngl. I’m still curious what happened tho.

I remember Jill saying that her and Mike pay for their first years of college and then the other 3 the kids pay for them on their own. Which is probably why Brennan worked a lot this summer (2 jobs I think) and Katie does her social media thing as a job. I don’t get why they don’t talk much about her job. Brennan’s her manager tho.

If Jill’s gonna be a flight attendant, she’s probably gonna be missing a lot of Ryan’s senior year. I wish she would’ve started after he graduated. Once again poor Ryan gets the short end of the stick. He didn’t even know that Jill was gonna be gone for training for 4 weeks. If Katie was the one still in high school then Jill definitely wouldn’t of left her

Return to “I-P”