She's still making 'mistake' though.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby

Unread post by Ambrosia »

If her mom worked she couldn't sit at home on twitter all day, watch braiden while watching spongebob, lay in the bed Lindsey just had sex in, or watch Lindsey pretty much has sex in front of her. I wonder if at all her hill billy family get togethers, everyone just sits around making out and fondling their significant others. She's so gross. I just wonder what reasoning she tells herself that makes it okay she got pregnant twice by age 17. "I'm still going to be successful" Yea, because you had everything, including college tuition, handed to you.

I don't mean to sound hateful but I wish life was a little harder for all these teen moms on YouTube. Maybe it would change people's opinions on getting pregnant, but instead they make it seem fun.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

Ambrosia wrote:If her mom worked she couldn't sit at home on twitter all day, watch braiden while watching spongebob, lay in the bed Lindsey just had sex in, or watch Lindsey pretty much has sex in front of her. I wonder if at all her hill billy family get togethers, everyone just sits around making out and fondling their significant others. She's so gross. I just wonder what reasoning she tells herself that makes it okay she got pregnant twice by age 17. "I'm still going to be successful" Yea, because you had everything, including college tuition, handed to you.

I don't mean to sound hateful but I wish life was a little harder for all these teen moms on YouTube. Maybe it would change people's opinions on getting pregnant, but instead they make it seem fun.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

kaytlynmarree
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kaytlynmarree »

Anyone else notice at 10:40 of her Volg day 6 Alex was rubbing her toes right before and then the next frame is him CLEARLY crawling on top of her, then Braiden mumbles "mama" in his sleep...the face Alex makes...deer caught in the headlights. :? Hahahaaha I had to replay that so many times before I could actually "awwww" over how adorable Braiden is. Alex needs to cool himself with the sexual affection and sexual hints (she's not going to bed yet ;)) when Braiden is around, it is SO trashy and just repulsive. We know you're having sex Lindsey, we don't need you or Alex to reassure us that its happening. Keep that nasty stuff to yourself or in the bedroom where it BELONGS!!!!
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

kaytlynmarree wrote:Anyone else notice at 10:40 of her Volg day 6 Alex was rubbing her toes right before and then the next frame is him CLEARLY crawling on top of her, then Braiden mumbles "mama" in his sleep...the face Alex makes...deer caught in the headlights. :? Hahahaaha I had to replay that so many times before I could actually "awwww" over how adorable Braiden is. Alex needs to cool himself with the sexual affection and sexual hints (she's not going to bed yet ;)) when Braiden is around, it is SO trashy and just repulsive. We know you're having sex Lindsey, we don't need you or Alex to reassure us that its happening. Keep that nasty stuff to yourself or in the bedroom where it BELONGS!!!!
amen, it makes my skin crawl :shock:
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

Ohmygod. :barf:

This sounds just as bad as Tayler and the Ethan rubbing her belly thing. I do not want hear that type of shit, Alex needs to grow his ass up. And so does she. :|

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
amberloo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amberloo »

Lindsey is always saying something about "haters" and how they make her famous so when I saw this picture today I instantly thought of her. :lol: :lol:

I had fun once, it was awful.
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

amberloo wrote:Lindsey is always saying something about "haters" and how they make her famous so when I saw this picture today I instantly thought of her. :lol: :lol:

<3 it!
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

kingoflove21vher wrote:Ohmygod. :barf:

This sounds just as bad as Tayler and the Ethan rubbing her belly thing. I do not want hear that type of shit, Alex needs to grow his ass up. And so does she. :|

Could someone please tell me what the Ethan rubbing Taylers belly is about? I've only just started watching her videos and i heard someone mention this before, but she deletes her videos all the time apparently so i can't find anything on this Ethan guy, so confused :newby:
Laveela
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Laveela »

drunkunicorn wrote:
kingoflove21vher wrote:Ohmygod. :barf:

Could someone please tell me what the Ethan rubbing Taylers belly is about? I've only just started watching her videos and i heard someone mention this before, but she deletes her videos all the time apparently so i can't find anything on this Ethan guy, so confused :newby:
When Tayler was pregnant with Jacoby she had sex with her Ex and he rubbed her belly afterward, and if i remember correctly there was pics of him on a past thread about her here on guru, if you go looking.
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Thanks :) I don't like tayler that much, but I actually respect her more than Lindsey, I dunno how to expain it, but I feel like taylers more real. They're both unfit mothers but I feel like Lindsey puts on this act, like shes some sort of supermom when in reality shes barely a childminder. They both suck at parenting but at least tayler sucks first hand, lindsey doesnt even try, she just hands the babies off to momma and continues on her merry way, grinds my gears
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Here's something. Has anyone noticed how this girls is ALWAYS sick, or at least just getting better from being sick? It seems like every video I've seen, she AND her kid are sick! I'm no doctor and I don't know Lindsey personally, so obviously I'm just posing theories here, but I wonder if her poor diet has something to do with this. As everyone knows, eating a healthy and varied diet isn't just about being skinny or losing weight. Your diet affects every facet of your life. I think what happens to a lot of young people is that, they don't think their diet will affect them in the here and now. They think it's something that will "catch up to you" when you get older. This girl has got a tough road ahead of her if she thinks she's going to be able to raise two young kids, keep up two stupid YouTube channels (which let's be honest, are turning into the same effing channel), take a minimum of 15 credits at clown college every semester, AND be sick all the time. She definitely needs to be healthier for those kids and for school.

P.s. She has the eyes of a bona fide slow person. I'm sorry, that's mean. But she does. She has those "ceiling eyes" or something like that. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Somehow I don't think Lindsey and her family are eating organic salads at a place called "Texas Roadhouse"... Maybe I even think some of the descriptions of their food in the menu were "deep-fried", "smothered", and "layered with bacon." :jd:
Socially Awkward
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Socially Awkward »

OMG her mother's voice is like nails on a chalk board! i just picture a wicked witch when i hear it.... ya know, with the big wart on her nose! Anyway... it's funny how people on here mention how her kid is fucking glued to a damn screen of any kind 24/7 and she pays no attention to him... and in the vlog before last i believe... she has her mother obviously laying on her bed... recording fat ole lindsay sitting in the floor attempting to pay attention to her child so she SEEMS like a good mom. Um, a little late for that hunny! And yes Alex is fucking creepy as hell. Jared was too! She really knows how to pick 'em. Ugh her family makes me want to go grab a can of lysol and some hand sanitizer. Just fucking gross! And why the fuck does Lindsay sound like she is talking through her big ass nose all the time?! She sounds like someone who has a permanent cold! And maybe Lindsay if you started parking your car a little further away every MCDONALDS you go to... you might be able to..... again I stress MIGHT be able to justify that as some walking exercise! Go on wit ya fat ass girl! Git it. Bet Jared LOVES seeing Alex climb on top of that nasty bitch he just hit a few weeks ago..... ugh. Poor Andrew. Shit is gonna hit the fan if this baby isn't Alex's. Kinda hope it's Jared's!!! Going to have that popcorn handy!!! What a nasty biotch.
Socially Awkward
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Socially Awkward »

Doopher wrote:Here's something. Has anyone noticed how this girls is ALWAYS sick, or at least just getting better from being sick? It seems like every video I've seen, she AND her kid are sick! I'm no doctor and I don't know Lindsey personally, so obviously I'm just posing theories here, but I wonder if her poor diet has something to do with this. As everyone knows, eating a healthy and varied diet isn't just about being skinny or losing weight. Your diet affects every facet of your life. I think what happens to a lot of young people is that, they don't think their diet will affect them in the here and now. They think it's something that will "catch up to you" when you get older. This girl has got a tough road ahead of her if she thinks she's going to be able to raise two young kids, keep up two stupid YouTube channels (which let's be honest, are turning into the same effing channel), take a minimum of 15 credits at clown college every semester, AND be sick all the time. She definitely needs to be healthier for those kids and for school.

P.s. She has the eyes of a bona fide slow person. I'm sorry, that's mean. But she does. She has those "ceiling eyes" or something like that. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

lol YES! Just like Audrina from "the hills" watched that years ago but she got the nickname "ceiling eyes" that's exactly what Lindsay looks like..... it's like "hey linds, hun.... no, OVER HERE!!!!!" lol ok sorry i'm done.
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

Lol love Texas Roadhouse as a guilty pleasure. For someone who shouldn't be gaining more weight, idk why she is going there. They have huge portions, use lots of butters and bacon, and their food is so fatty.
Blondie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Blondie »

Socially Awkward wrote: it's funny how people on here mention how her kid is fucking glued to a damn screen of any kind 24/7 and she pays no attention to him... and in the vlog before last i believe... she has her mother obviously laying on her bed... recording fat ole lindsay sitting in the floor attempting to pay attention to her child so she SEEMS like a good mom. Um, a little late for that hunny!
I was thinking the same thing lmao. It's hard to explain why, but you can just so tell that she doesn't normally interact with him like that. She way she kept staring at him and trying to put all her focus on him...then looking back every once in awhile to see if her mom is still recording. Its obvious that the dumb bitch doesn't spend much time with her son and she's trying so hard to look like a good mom.

& her eyes bother me too. She looks like a dumb little puppy lol.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Lol. I don't even know what Texas Roadhouse is! It just SOUNDED like a place with huge portions, heavy on the butter, and bacon on everything. I really do hope that her unborn son is healthy! The odds are against him.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Socially Awkward wrote:
Doopher wrote:Here's something. Has anyone noticed how this girls is ALWAYS sick, or at least just getting better from being sick? It seems like every video I've seen, she AND her kid are sick! I'm no doctor and I don't know Lindsey personally, so obviously I'm just posing theories here, but I wonder if her poor diet has something to do with this. As everyone knows, eating a healthy and varied diet isn't just about being skinny or losing weight. Your diet affects every facet of your life. I think what happens to a lot of young people is that, they don't think their diet will affect them in the here and now. They think it's something that will "catch up to you" when you get older. This girl has got a tough road ahead of her if she thinks she's going to be able to raise two young kids, keep up two stupid YouTube channels (which let's be honest, are turning into the same effing channel), take a minimum of 15 credits at clown college every semester, AND be sick all the time. She definitely needs to be healthier for those kids and for school.

lol YES! Just like Audrina from "the hills" watched that years ago but she got the nickname "ceiling eyes" that's exactly what Lindsay looks like..... it's like "hey linds, hun.... no, OVER HERE!!!!!" lol ok sorry i'm done.

YES, I thought I was the only person who noticed that.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by bunnysalad »

Doopher wrote:Lol. I don't even know what Texas Roadhouse is! It just SOUNDED like a place with huge portions, heavy on the butter, and bacon on everything. I really do hope that her unborn son is healthy! The odds are against him.
Yes they are a BBQ place, mostly. They have larger than average portions, tons of bacon, butter, oil, and just fat all around. Even the drinks are extra loaded with sugars and crap.
I have only had them once and it was at band camp when they catered for the teacher work day and they shared with us and it was good but we also didn't get a full plate either.
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Return to “Lindsandbaby”