CandidMommy Part 1

hannahs-mum
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CandidMommy

Unread post by hannahs-mum »

I like Lucy...I don't pretend to hate her. I said I thought it was funny that she gave a different account in her review than she did in her vlog. and furthermore I think you are not getting what I said earlier. I think it's amusing when people say they can't stand someone, bitch about everything from the way they look to their parenting, yet faithfully watch every vlog they've ever broadcasted. It's one thing for something to Annoy you about someone you watch on YouTube, and another to complain about everything about them on a daily basis and continue to watch. Do what you want... I just simply find it interesting/amusing.

Stalk much?
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Stalk? No. I was simply reading it. I do that, almost daily. I'll own that.

Which, according to you is funny. But then again, you do it too. So I'm not sure why you find it so amusing.

For someone who claims to like Jeni and Lucy, you sure do talk about them behind their backs. I guess you're the superior person though, claiming to like someone to their face but taking part in this forum. I've been more upfront, I've told them both exactly what I think.
junepher

Unread post by junepher »

thegooseiscooked wrote:Stalk? No. I was simply reading it. I do that, almost daily. I'll own that.

Which, according to you is funny. But then again, you do it too. So I'm not sure why you find it so amusing.

For someone who claims to like Jeni and Lucy, you sure do talk about them behind their backs. I guess you're the superior person though, claiming to like someone to their face but taking part in this forum. I've been more upfront, I've told them both exactly what I think.

I think you're more judgemental than the average user, Goosey. You bitch about mothers who don't hang dry their clothes, the expressions/wordings people use, and the diet of others. You're super snotty, also, about American food and customs. So because of all of that, I think you're a snot bitch. :) Mostly, I think you're a snot against American customs/lifestyles. But I think back to your past comments and remind myself that you're middle aged and seemingly sad. :cry:
thegooseiscooked

You're welcome to think what you like junepher. As am I. I think you're kind of stupid and pathetic.
junepher

Unread post by junepher »

[quote="thegooseiscooked"]You're welcome to think what you like junepher. As am I. I think you're kind of stupid and pathetic.[/quote]

Really? Why? Because I think you're overly judgemental and ignornant towards a country you don't live in, much less know about? How horrible of me.
thegooseiscooked

In what way, specifically, have I been judgemental and ignorant towards Americans?

The dryer comment was in relation to people who call themselves "crunchy" and then run their dryer all day. Any nationality, not specifically American.

Yes, I have asked questions about American cuisine, commented that it is different than Australian, and stated my preference. I think you would be hard pressed to find me make a negative comment.

What else? Yes, I have had arguments with people who make derogatory comments about this site and yet continue to take part. I don't know if they were American or not.

I find you pathetic and stupid because you'll do anything to take a cheap shot at me. Do your worst, I've got a thick skin. I'd rather be middle aged and sad than you.
Quinn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Quinn »

hannahs-mum wrote:Haha well what I do know is there are 39 pages of people talking about her weird looking face, how she's not good at crafts and cooking, her vlogs are boring, she is self righteous, she shouldn't sleep with her dogs, she shouldn't have circumcised her son, etc etc and all by the same people who know everything about her life. I am not knocking the trash talking... Its the trash talking from the people who watch her religiously all while supposedly they can't stand her...and I'm not even knocking that. I'm finding it humorous is all because it sounds a lot like these people are envious of her life...and maybe even her 'weird looking face'. Why else would these people watch her vlogs so faithfully if they can't stand her?
I'm pretty sure no-one here wants to look like an extra from Avatar... And no, I am not envious of someone who very obviously needs people to like and praise her to feel good about herself. I've had enough of this worn out jealousy card that these YT Mums and minions pull out as soon as you have a differing opinion to them or anything but a positive comment to give.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

You miss so much when you sleep. As for the Jeni defender, just like its your opinion to like her, it's our opinion on a everything else.

I don't see what is wrong with Goose having questions about America. She hasn't seemed judgmental at all to me. Juhneper (I apologize if this is spelt wrong, on my phone) people in glass houses should not throw stones, you've been quite judgmental quite a few times. I don't see how this went from being about Jeni to Goose.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

There isn't anything in Jeni's life that I'm jealous of. She's not "crafty" like she loves to claim, I'm a better cook than her, she's odd looking, and her confidence seems to be really low lately.

Well, I take that back. There is ONE thing that I'm jealous of. I wish my mommy would cook my family dinner once a week. I actually have to cook for my family every night of the week.
hannahs-mum
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hannahs-mum »

I simply said I find it amusing that you watch her daily but can't stand the mere thought of her supposedly... Even tho all you do IS think about her. And by YOU I mean whomever this applies to . Which is a lot of people here.

Junepher I agree. From what I have seen she is the most judgemental. And over such silly things.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

I definately do NOT watch her daily. I might watch 1/10 of her videos because the others bore me to death.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Just tuned in.So Goose hates Americans.Bahaha!!Stupid! I can speak for myself,I used to like Jeni and watch her.Now i just watch occasionally and skim through.I watch alot of moms that we don't have on here.The ones I talk about usually are people at some point I did like.So I keep up with them still.No jealousy here!I don't understand what one would be jealous of..?
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

hannahs-mum wrote:Haha well what I do know is there are 39 pages of people talking about her weird looking face, how she's not good at crafts and cooking, her vlogs are boring, she is self righteous, she shouldn't sleep with her dogs, she shouldn't have circumcised her son, etc etc and all by the same people who know everything about her life. I am not knocking the trash talking... Its the trash talking from the people who watch her religiously all while supposedly they can't stand her...and I'm not even knocking that. I'm finding it humorous is all because it sounds a lot like these people are envious of her life...and maybe even her 'weird looking face'. Why else would these people watch her vlogs so faithfully if they can't stand her?

Boredom? We all like a good trainwreck?
I watch the Bachelor and think its boring, but love ready reality Steve after watching. It a form of entertainment.

Plus, she loves the attention. She's the one who brought us all to this site, afterall-- and she keeps coming back for more.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

ladybug wrote:There isn't anything in Jeni's life that I'm jealous of. She's not "crafty" like she loves to claim, I'm a better cook than her, she's odd looking, and her confidence seems to be really low lately.

Well, I take that back. There is ONE thing that I'm jealous of. I wish my mommy would cook my family dinner once a week. I actually have to cook for my family every night of the week.
Right? I wish 4/7 days of my meal plan included someone else cooking.
FLOSSY77

Why is she saying she forgets to make videos of her kids and that she feels bad about it? I know she isn't showing us stuff but I figured she takes videos of them we don't see.Is she really saying she takes more videos of her groceries than her kids? HER TREASURES Ha!
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

^^^^ yep! That definitely makes sense, we all know she is OBSESSED with food!
FLOSSY77

I bet she keeps the cat away from the groceries :D
thegooseiscooked

FLOSSY77 wrote:I bet she keeps the cat away from the groceries :D

Bahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl:
Arr200811

Unread post by Arr200811 »

I stumbled accross this website and im shocked! Some of the things people write about on here disgust me! Don't you lot have anything better to do than sit at your computer and totally pick a women to pieces FOR FUN!! All of you are a bunch of bitches!! If you don't like her - then don't watch!!! I know this is a gossip website but seriously there is No need to sit and be horrible about someone especially as you know she reads this!!! Did your mother never tell you.. If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything!!!!!!! This website should be SHUT DOWN
litnerd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by litnerd »

LMAO, arr200811...you should take your own advice...remember what your mama said? If you don't have something nice to say...move right along.

Return to “CandidMommy”