DanielleBabyBliss Part 1

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: DanielleBabyBliss Part 1

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Danielle just move to England so you can be surrounded by all these “nice and friendly” people all the time.
I actually hope they don’t move because that would be VERY selfish of her. Her husband has a job and her kids are in school. They seem to be happy there! Danielle is currently just stuck at home so I don’t think she has a say on what the family needs to do.
Also I think I have mentioned this but would Johannes even be able to work in England with the way he talks? Idk if it’s just because he’s on camera, but his English isn’t that great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... f5535a.jpg[/IMG]
I have never seen anyone spell “buried” like that lol

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sapphire463 »

I haven't checked in on Danielle in awhile? It looks like she went on vacation to England. Is she moving there or no?
I get the impression she's looking at England with rose-colored glasses. No place is all good or all bad. I'm sure there are plenty of nice people in Germany too. Had she bothered to become more fluent in the language, I'm sure she'd fit in better. I guarantee that if she moved to England, it wouldn't be long before she started complaining about something. My guess would be the weather lol.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don’t think they’re moving. Johannes probably just said that it would be nice to live in the UK and Danielle ran off with that idea thinking he meant that they will move there. I really can’t see him moving over there.

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

I was LOL-ing in her vlog when she said she loves the weather in England. Really Danielle, really????

Have you noticed a trend with her that whenever she goes away, she always has to be far away from people and always has to visit cemeteries?
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Leah sometimes goes crosseyed like Danielle and now she’s also getting her mom’s snaggletooth lol

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

Ouch...well let's hope she gets the poor girl braces when the time comes. No need to project her hang ups about the dentist onto her daughter.
Jld2212
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Jld2212 »

The noises she makes with her mouth while talking makes me cringe. I know she can’t help it (Danielle, please get your teeth fixed. Your mouth is going to hurt a lot as you grow older), but it completely turns me off from even watching her 😫
alexmorgan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alexmorgan »

I can not believe it. They are coming to the US for the holidays!!! It seems like this was a very rushed decisions. Shes probably pissed germany has gone back into lockdown mode. They will have to quarantine for at least 5 days when they get back (well, 5 days when their tests are negative). Wonder if the kids will be back in time for school and what they are going to tell the teachers :?
I get wanting to see your family but come on, its HER fault her grandparents havent met her 2,5 year old. Shes just trying to justify why they have to travel NOW.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think she would have to quarantine for 10 days after coming back from the USA. I also live in the same state as her and my husband’s coworker just had to go to Italy in the summer and when he came back he had to quarantine for two weeks. So the kids will basically have to stay home and miss school.

She’s so against wearing masks and yet she’s willing to wear one the whole time during a 10-14 hour flight? Lmao good luck to her.

alexmorgan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alexmorgan »

violet-kelsey black wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:11 pm I think she would have to quarantine for 10 days after coming back from the USA. I also live in the same state as her and my husband’s coworker just had to go to Italy in the summer and when he came back he had to quarantine for two weeks. So the kids will basically have to stay home and miss school.

She’s so against wearing masks and yet she’s willing to wear one the whole time during a 10-14 hour flight? Lmao good luck to her.

Quarantine regulations were changed recently (
Exception: negative test result after 5 days
Depending on the regulations of the Länder (Bavaria lets you do this), the quarantine may end after 5 days if a test for Coronavirus carried out on the fifth day after entry to Germany or later is negative.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

wtf did you guys see her new mask that’s basically made out of mesh? She’s going to use it for the plane. I hope they don’t let her board!! She is such a condescending snaggletoothed dumbass.

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

I think we know where Danielle falls on spectrum of beliefs regarding the Corona virus.

Look, is wearing a mask fun or pleasant? No, but right now it's a necessary mandate in many areas. I would think especially on a plane where you're sitting next to strangers in a confined area for hours breathing recycled air would make someone consider a sturdier mask. They sell tons of paper disposable masks. With the mask Danielle is purchasing, she might as well not wear anything at all. I seriously hope the airlines tell her that it's not an acceptable face covering.

I really don't get this chick AT ALL. She runs to the doctor for every little twitch, rash, sniffle etc etc but completely ignores a global pandemic and treats it as if it is imaginary.

I've heard some buzz that major airlines may want to ban those who haven't had the vaccine from flying in the future. It would be more poetic justice if Danielle could no longer be the "world traveler" she purports to be. And that includes her precious England.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I’m enjoying watching Danielle being a big crybaby about the new homeschool method. The girls now have to do virtual learning and she won’t stop complaining lol why did she have kids if she has zero patience??

sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Has she ... seriously put HITLER in the thumbnail? Is she crazy?
up all night, got demons to fight
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

sleep84 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:44 am Has she ... seriously put HITLER in the thumbnail? Is she crazy?

... Why?
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Pingupingu2 wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:08 am
sleep84 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:44 am Has she ... seriously put HITLER in the thumbnail? Is she crazy?

... Why?
a tad insensitive and inappropriate? Just saying.. in bad taste. Also her video about homeschooling and why (most places in Europe) including but not only Germany has it illegal pretty much (unless with permission, if the family is nomadic, if the kid is in the hospital constantly etc..) is so judgmental and badly researched.
up all night, got demons to fight
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

sleep84 wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:24 am
Pingupingu2 wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:08 am

... Why?
a tad insensitive and inappropriate? Just saying.. in bad taste. Also her video about homeschooling and why (most places in Europe) including but not only Germany has it illegal pretty much (unless with permission, if the family is nomadic, if the kid is in the hospital constantly etc..) is so judgmental and badly researched.
I didn't think it was insensitive or inappropriate tbh. It's history. There are plenty of videos talking about Stalin or Lenin too...?
And I didn't think what she said about homeschooling in Europe was judgemental either 🤷‍♀️ And I also live in Germany idk
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

I like that she's focusing less on her fitness videos. I find them quite boring TBH and she acts quite smug in them.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

There she goes again with Germans being rude. Danielle, there’s rude people ALL OVER THE WORLD!! She needs to just move back to the USA and shut up...oh but she won’t because then it would be too expensive for her to be a housewife. She really needs to think about how comfortable it is for her family to live in Germany.

Return to “A-H”