TeenMummy94

ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

TeenMummy94

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

This girl... what's wrong with her life? She's so young, yet her "life story" sounds so dramatic.

I really start to wonder, where the heck are the parents of all these shady little girls? :?
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

JbMaun

Re: TeenMummy94

Unread post by JbMaun »

it's her language that bothers me...her son is going to pick up on it, Im sure.
Katie99

Unread post by Katie99 »

OMG I AGREE. Where are their parents!!??
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

JbMaun wrote:it's her language that bothers me...her son is going to pick up on it, Im sure.

By that you mean her accent? Yeah, that bothers me a little too just because it's a bit harder to understand her.

yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by yeahbuddy »

i think she is referring to her using words like "shit" and "fuck" even while text speaking. real mature. i thought it was hilarious that she said she "droped out of high school", spelling "dropped" wrong.
Quinn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Quinn »

chanellejo wrote:
JbMaun wrote:it's her language that bothers me...her son is going to pick up on it, Im sure.

By that you mean her accent? Yeah, that bothers me a little too just because it's a bit harder to understand her.
The funny thing is that I'm Australian too, and it's even hard for me to understand her at times. Her accent is the typical lower class or 'bogan' Aussie.

And the swearing? I watched her house tour and all throughout it is "Here is our fucking awesome bush" "here's my fucking cupboard". Absolutely not necessary and shows how immature she is.

Oh, and I love how they were in debt from buying a couch, ottoman, rug etc. and yet they didn't buy a washing machine.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

yeahbuddy wrote:i think she is referring to her using words like "shit" and "fuck" even while text speaking. real mature. i thought it was hilarious that she said she "droped out of high school", spelling "dropped" wrong.
Yes, you're right. She clearly is messed up, but I don't feel sorry for her. That poor kid of hers will be a victim...

mommyandmal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommyandmal »

*No Self Promoting in Other's Threads*
TheBigAndTheBad

Unread post by TheBigAndTheBad »

Shes a good mom, she has every thing she needs for her darling son, yes she needs to stop with the fuck and shit maybe she will grow up. i love her videos and i love how shes herself! nothing like britneyandbaby were shes all fake.
hollynz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hollynz »

This girl drives me nuuuuts! Her swearing is ridiculous and I honestly don't think her "husband" will stick around for long.. Sorry to say, but I think its true.
Taz

Unread post by Taz »

Ugh this girl.
" Getting knocked up saved us from drugs and alch " - Im sorry, but what?????
Alot of things about this girl irks me, but i blame her age - girls her age love to think they know everything and think they know for sure what's going to happen ( ex ; baby daddy will stay )
Also like to make everything a big deal ( some of the reasons why i strongly dislike teen mums )
People follow this shit..

Overal what makes me dislike this young girl is her attitude :roll:
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

LMFAO. About the parents thing.. Girl, we were saying where in the fucking world were your parents when you were drunk and drugged all the time and of course, when you had an abusive relationship for 3 years?!
We are fucking stupid? Pff.. Look at you're life.

thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

I love how she goes "Youtube is free money! Who doesn't want free money?! But I'm totally not doing this for the money..."

Uh. Yeah...right...
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

chanellejo wrote:
LMFAO. About the parents thing.. Girl, we were saying where in the fucking world were your parents when you were drunk and drugged all the time and of course, when you had an abusive relationship for 3 years?!
That is a little mean. To me you're poking fun at abusive relationships and I don't find that funny at all, especially since I was in one. I don't know how you were raised or look at the world but in my town kids parents are oblivious and their kids kept their dirty secrets ( abuse, drugs, drinking ) to themselves or away from parents attention. She probably was the kid who did whatever she wanted and didn't care if it killed her at the time. So when she says her son saved her life she probably means another couple of months of hard drinking she would of been killed.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yue195 wrote:
chanellejo wrote:
That is a little mean. To me you're poking fun at abusive relationships and I don't find that funny at all, especially since I was in one. I don't know how you were raised or look at the world but in my town kids parents are oblivious and their kids kept their dirty secrets ( abuse, drugs, drinking ) to themselves or away from parents attention. She probably was the kid who did whatever she wanted and didn't care if it killed her at the time. So when she says her son saved her life she probably means another couple of months of hard drinking she would of been killed.
Are you serious? Poking fun at abusive relationships? That's exactly what I wasn't doing! That's just not something to joke around, it is serious trouble. And by keeping dirty secrets from parents, I get that. It's just that parents tend to be more involved in their kids lives. If I was an alcoholic teenager Im sure my parents would've found out, let alone being in an abusive relationship.

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

You'd be surprised how parents would go by not noticing their teen's abusing alcohol. Maybe your parents would of but not all parents are your parents. Some things will go over their heads if it doesn't scream loud enough. I had a friend who would carry around vodka in a water bottle and no one picked it up even me when I had been her friend for years. And my parents didn't see I was in an bad relationship till 3 months before it ended. And she never gave the entire story on it, she could of always gone back and said he changed, unless she told us we wouldn't know.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

She says that her family&friends don't care about her attitude....I'm sure they do but don't say anything so she doesn't bite their heads off. And if she doesn't stop cursing now, she never will and soon so will her son. She's also not that bright. She thinks that she can get a good job without a high school education....I just watched a documentary and it seems that most places in Europe require an education to get a good job.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

He might not. My dad curses a lot especially during football season, but I barely swear unless I stub my toe or really really get into a debate or something I am passionate about, I'm really polite most of the time. Sometimes you can't explain something unless you swear. But it might just be an Aussie thing.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

My mom swore a lot when I was growing up and now I swear a lot...I'm trying to stop because I know it's an awful habit. Luckily, I've never sworn around young children, but that's why I want to stop for in the future when I have kids, I won't curse around them. You can slip up at times, but she doesn't even want to control it. She says she'll stop when he gets older, but it'll be too hard unless she tries to stop now.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I can understand what you mean, I think the reason I don't see the big deal is properly like I said its an Aussie thing. We swear a lot and we just let it slip by and everyone grew up normal and didn't really swear til 16 ( unless you have the stupid bogans ) and never around elders or children who would repeat it. So she will probably stop swearing in the future. It's not too hard.

Return to “Q-Z”