TeenMummy94

placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TeenMummy94

Unread post by placebo »

^A lot of newbies coming here automatically assume everything goes here because this is a "bully site", but vast majority of us users do have standards and aim to post constructively.
lalalashell23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lalalashell23 »

I personally like Jemma.

Sure, I don't think the cussing is attractive for a mother on YouTube, but shoot, who am I to judge? She has given me no legitimate reason to dislike her. I loved her TaylerTragedy video, it was so ballsy.

To the people bagging on her looks, you do realize that beauty is not physical? Beauty comes from within and radiates outward and I think Jemma is pretty gosh darn cute.

No homo, Jemma! :)
"There are two types of people in this world: the ones who go after their dreams despite their fears, and those who do not."
lalalashell23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also, I would take Jemma's potty mouth over Tayler's lack of parenting any day of the week.
"There are two types of people in this world: the ones who go after their dreams despite their fears, and those who do not."
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

lalalashell23 wrote:Also, I would take Jemma's potty mouth over Tayler's lack of parenting any day of the week.
In Australia we pretty much swear without realizing, it's a bad habit that the whole country seems to have lol. I don't swear around my son, but it sure has made me notice how much I swear in general conversation because now I have to actually think about what I'm saying before I say it.
lalalashell23
Gossiper
Gossiper

My cousins I believe are the same way (I haven't seen them in years lol) they live in Mullumbimby (I'm 100% positive I spelled that wrong). I know my Aunt had a bad case of sailor mouth! Haha! It always made me laugh.
Pepperminttea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pepperminttea »

HelloMate wrote:This chick looks like a washed up Miss Piggie.

I know it is a little mean to talk about sb's look, but she actually does look alike Miss Piggie..
..miss piggy and the slurb
Gremlin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Gremlin »

Eugh god I couldn't even make it through her intro video. Typical stupid bogan (redneck) Australian.
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by old_soul_here »

staceybrax wrote:
lalalashell23 wrote:Also, I would take Jemma's potty mouth over Tayler's lack of parenting any day of the week.
In Australia we pretty much swear without realizing, it's a bad habit that the whole country seems to have lol. I don't swear around my son, but it sure has made me notice how much I swear in general conversation because now I have to actually think about what I'm saying before I say it.
Yeah I'm a kiwi and we tend to be the same, after I had my kid though I stopped swearing straight off the back so he didn't pick it up, now I am so much better at not swearing until I have had a few wines. Its become a bit of a culture thing with the ANZAC's
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

RaveTime: These two just grow more and more adorable with each update. :love2:

[youtube][/youtube]

They are just...too cute for words. She clearly knows what she's doing, I get this strong vibe from her that she really looked for infos on how to raise a child. Like she studied books and stuff during her pregnancy and the first months.
That red haired baby is just.. <3 !!!
up all night, got demons to fight
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Oh my.. I'm so glad that I found someone who's fangirling with me!! :D
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

Possibly the cutest baby of the Teen Moms I follow, he is insanely cute!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Can I just say how much I love Jemma's new video on how she and her husband have decided to put baby 2 on hold since Ollie is on the move and other things? Becca take note.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

They were thinking about it and then they decided to put it on hold since Ollie is now getting into everything, need a second car, money to spend etc etc. I think Becca should take a quick looksie to see legitimate reasons to not concieve.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Kaiden and Ollie are both around 8/9 months.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

I really like how she looked in this video, she really looked clean faced and glowy.
I like their environment as well.. their house looks very spacey with high ceilings. The kind that gives you really a sense of "breathing" for lack of a better term! :D
She was sweet when she was almost tearing up talking about her husband going away for weeks.

I think that everyone who tries to conceive the 2nd or 3rd before getting out of the way the terrible twos of at least one kid are freakkin' fearless. Toddler+Newborn is insane. Young moms of one should know more of how bad the terrible twos can be! :o
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

She looks like Tessa from Degrassi High just a little bit...her son is gorgeous and I love his red hair
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
Breeandbabies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Breeandbabies »

I like Jemma. What I don't like is how she posted that video about Tayler, I get where she was coming from, but seriously, that was immature. there is not really an excuse. That being said, she has grown up SOOO much! It's crazy to think the girl from her pregnancy vlogs is the same girl now! As soon as Ollie was born, it was like BOOM Jemma grew up!
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

OMG, I just realized who she reminds me of! She's like Penny in the Big Bang Theory! :D (I'm not saying that she legitimately looks like her, but I'm a weirdo for similarities!)

I remember her pregnancy vlogs and I remember thinking "oh dear, she's in for a rude awakening" she didn't seem like the kind of person who doesn't flinch in front of explosive diarrhea.. it's going to be rough..and then, holy cow, she's a grown woman now! when in her last vlog she was like: "well, Ash is working long hours, I'm going to have a crancky husband" or something like that, she is proof that you really never know.
Although, teens! STILL don't TTC! :D
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

It's disgusting how people can encourage teeangers to get pregnant. Yeah, she's stable, whatever. Their child was not planned so of course they're making the best out of their situation, but ttcing soon? This is fucking stupid. And for adults to encourage her...... No, just no.
I don't care about your excuses such as 'oh she's financially stable, she is mature, she is married'.
Kids these days think that if they accidentally get pregnant they're automatically mature enough to ttc like a grown ass woman. Grow up!
It would've been mature of her to remain a mother of one for a long time, get her education, get a job and not sit on her ass everyday because you know 'my husband makes enough money'. And I'm saying this after her child is older.
What is this world coming to?
Terrible parenting, terrible advices if there are any...
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

Breeandbabies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Breeandbabies »

I agree, she is nineteen, Ollie wasn't planned! Where do these people come off thinking just because she had one unplanned baby, she is gonna just go "oh well, I ought to just finish up. I'm fifteen, if I was handed a baby today, I'd finish school, and go to EMT school, and then start working, and of course I'd love my child, but I'm a teenager, ain't no way I'd be planning another! I want my kids close in age, but if I had one now, there'd be at least a 5-6 year age difference. It's a sacrifice you make for the child that's already here. Even though you want them close for their benefit, it's more beneficial for them to have what they need, not a sibling.

I applaud Jemma & Ash for waiting! And not following their minions advice. Excuse me, but just because you love watching their Youtube, it's not a soap, it's their real life. Jemma, Ash, Ollie, and baby #2 are the ones that will deal with the consequences not the fans...

Return to “Q-Z”