8kidswhoscounting

haremsforbidden
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8kidswhoscounting

Unread post by haremsforbidden »

what the hell is wrong with Lennox he is so out of control, he screams and acts like an animal. And why the hell is he wearing diapers, that is just disgusting not the mention that nasty bottle hanging out of his wet drooling mouth. Her other kids are always put together well and very sweet. She is to distracted with her 50 planners and her materialistic ways to teach him how to act like a little boy should.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Because he's the "baby"

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Well, apparently Lennox is cursing up a storm and she is using hot sauce to stop it.. Maybe he is cursing like this , because you spoiled him rotten for the past 3 yrs
haremsforbidden
Talker
Talker

Lennox is a complete little asshole, he is so out of control it is disgusting. I can see why she is having mental issues, that kid would drive anyone insane! He is loud rude and obnoxious and does not listen at all. She has created a mess that is going to take a long time to get under control. Next time she is shopping she needs to buy a muzzle and a rope for him. He has zero respect for nothing or no one.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

haremsforbidden wrote:Lennox is a complete little asshole, he is so out of control it is disgusting. I can see why she is having mental issues, that kid would drive anyone insane! He is loud rude and obnoxious and does not listen at all. She has created a mess that is going to take a long time to get under control. Next time she is shopping she needs to buy a muzzle and a rope for him. He has zero respect for nothing or no one.
lol ROPE AND MUZZLE HAUL...WTF was with today's title, held up at gunpoint?

class, not ass
curvycarrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by curvycarrot »

I thought I was the only one who thought that kid was an asshole lol. All he does is yell in a high pitch voice. Also if you notice he looks exactly like her eldest son who has given her a hard time as well. The middle boys are so sweet and always try to get her attention but usually she just doesn't care.
haremsforbidden
Talker
Talker

Why does she take countless selfies,who the hell cares besides her husband. And the one with her nasty feet in the sandals yuck! She is vain #narcissistic!
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why does she do so many grocery hauls?? You get the same stuff every week, no one cares

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

I love her! Maybe because I got to know yami on a personal level. Her family is great. Sure her son is a tad spoiled. But he's the youngest of 9!

Wish I had her money. She lives in a beautiful home and seems to be able to buy what she wants. I'm jealous.
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

So she has all these kids and young ones and she decides to ride out the biggest hurricane ever in MIAMI .. I would walk out of the state if I had to.. She cant use money as an excuse since she spends like there is no tomorrow
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I don't watch or follow them anywhere anymore but I was thinking about them, knowing they're in a seriously dangerous area for this hurricane. I can't imagine willingly staying in Miami if you have the means to evacuate. Wow.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

is it must me or is this woman VAIN..every instagram photo of her and how fit she is..dont get me wrong she looks amazing for having 9kids but she is obsessed with herself
hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hotcoffee »

Momto3boys wrote:is it must me or is this woman VAIN..every instagram photo of her and how fit she is..dont get me wrong she looks amazing for having 9kids but she is obsessed with herself
The constant selfies trying so hard to look attractive are strange. Especially for someone who is 46. You’d think she would be over needing validation from strangers.
I don't care about your life
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

youngmommy wrote:
Momto3boys wrote:is it must me or is this woman VAIN..every instagram photo of her and how fit she is..dont get me wrong she looks amazing for having 9kids but she is obsessed with herself
The constant selfies trying so hard to look attractive are strange. Especially for someone who is 46. You’d think she would be over needing validation from strangers.

I stop following...

Return to “Other”