ChanandFam (mommy062010) Part 1

TaylorKnows

ChanandFam (mommy062010) Part 1

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I just know this a board for reviewing the moms of YouTube and I think you guys missed her.

I for one, like her in a way. I've been watching her before she got pregnant with number two. She seems sweet and a good mom, very down to earth. I just don't see why she moved to Hawaii, away from Jovi's father and then says she wants Jovi and him to have a good relationship? He lives far away&yes they Skype and stuff, but Jovi will grow up without him around unless he moves down there.
amberloo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: mommy062010

Unread post by amberloo »

I have mixed feelings with her, I haven't watched enough videos to really say if I like her or not but she seems sweet and her little girl is adorable. Like you said, I don't know why she would move to Hawaii and take Jovi away from her Dad, was he involved in her life? If he wasn't then I can see why moving wasn't a big deal but if he was then that's selfish to take a little girl away from her Dad.
I had fun once, it was awful.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

He was in her life, they were just broken up. From what she said, they had a standard custody agreement (a bi-weekly thing). But then she got a new boyfriend, got pregnant and moved to Hawaii.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

She seems alright, but it was really irresponsible of her to get pregnant again. All three of them live in and share one big room. It seems like money wise, things are extremely tight. She also comes across as kind of lazy. She's not the worst of them though. It's hard to tell what she is really like since she doesn't make many videos. Jovi is soooo cute.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

The whole "I guess I'm really FERTILE" thing is so cheap.
She sounded juuuust like Jessica. And was kinda dissapointing because she seemed likeable untill she got pregnant with a guy she bearly knew.
She got that atittude that reminded me of Jessica, getting tattoed, thinking she is too fertile since she used back up contraception bla bla bla..
Nope, she represents another statistics of a teen mother [well not anymore since she's 20] but anyway. Irresponsible.
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

mmy21nttc

Unread post by mmy21nttc »

I like her, shes real, she says what she wantsand shows her emotions. She grew up in Hawaii, so she went home? Her family lives there. And yes they did live in a 1 bedroom but not any more. She lived there to get started, get jobs and such. I think shes a great mom and Jovi is so cute! Cant wait until #2 is born and to see what it is!
EvieCaroline
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EvieCaroline »

I've been watching her since she was about half way through her pregnancy with Jovi. Jovi is adorable and I completely understand why she moved back to Hawaii (She lived there when Jovi was born if I'm not mistaken so I'm pretty sure they both moved away and then she came back - Although I could have that wrong)
I do agree that it was irresponsible of her to get pregnant again when they obviously aren't stable money wise (or relationship wise really - She only knew him for a few months)
She is a good mom to Jovi though, so hopefully she will be able to handle 2 children.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guest »

Along with all the others she plays with her hair, so yeah,that stuff is like nails on a chalk board to me. Her lil girl is cute but like all the others she gets in the middle of anything and if the lil girl says or does anything she completely stops to talk to her,etc
maybe it's just the difference in the generations but I would never have dreamed of doing that with either of my parents that was a BIG thing. As far as a mom over I think she's pretty good.
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

I see her videos here and there. She got preggo again after Jessica and nchollywood (someone make a thread on her). My immediate hunch was she jumped on the bandwagon thinking it would make her gain popularity but quickly realized what a pickle she got her whole family into. Her pregnancy announcement video seemed so fake as she was claiming oopsies. I don't know enough about Jovie's dad to have an opinion but my heart hurts for him BC she moved her daughter an entire continent away. I thought you couldn't do that if you share legal custody, do they? If not, I bet he regrets not having it done.

I do appreciate she shows struggles and regrets, teen preggowannabes need to see that.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

She's pretty much my favourite. She's very mature and down to earth. The whole moving and custody thing, I think it's a very personal subject, they made their own choices. But you also have to realize that Hawaii was her "real" home. She grew up there and has lived there for most of her life. She just moved to Missouri for 4 years, that's just one's business, but sounds like going back to her home was always in the plan, in both her relationships.
Don't judge too much about failures of birth control, those happen!! Especially if you use just a barrier method (condom) and either you don't realize a malfunctioning (it can leak) or you can't get a morning-after pill fast enough. I doubt that ANYONE would TTC just so they can jump on a YTwagon..honestly :?
up all night, got demons to fight
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

The thing I like about her is she turns the camra on and shows her everyday struggles, she knows that the situation she is in is less than perfect. Sometimes I feel like she is her own worst critic, she has said numerous times the the timing of this child is not great but is looking on the bright side. Her volgs are not at all trying to portray a perfect happy life, she is well aware of the situation.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guest »

Bob'sBurgers wrote:I see her videos here and there. She got preggo again after Jessica and nchollywood (someone make a thread on her). My immediate hunch was she jumped on the bandwagon thinking it would make her gain popularity but quickly realized what a pickle she got her whole family into. Her pregnancy announcement video seemed so fake as she was claiming oopsies. I don't know enough about Jovie's dad to have an opinion but my heart hurts for him BC she moved her daughter an entire continent away. I thought you couldn't do that if you share legal custody, do they? If not, I bet he regrets not having it done.

I do appreciate she shows struggles and regrets, teen preggowannabes need to see that.
Yup! Yup!^^^^
southernbelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by southernbelle »

Personally, I really like her. She seems real, unlike others. I love how shes actually stepping up for her kids unlike some others.. if y'all know who I mean(lindsandbaby) Joe seems like a very responsible guy from what she shows. The whole room thing isn't my fave but, she does what she can. And I think thats all that matters. I think Jovi is extremely cute! I can't wait to see what baby #2 is! And names!
- baby girl
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

southernbelle wrote:Personally, I really like her. She seems real, unlike others. I love how shes actually stepping up for her kids unlike some others.. if y'all know who I mean(lindsandbaby) Joe seems like a very responsible guy from what she shows. The whole room thing isn't my fave but, she does what she can. And I think thats all that matters. I think Jovi is extremely cute! I can't wait to see what baby #2 is! And names!

they moved into an apartment now, the room-situation was just temporary. Jovi is adorable...I can't get over how darling she is, and both her and her husband are so attractive...another very handsome baby in the making! well, babies blessed with good genes, she's very nice to watch!
usmcwife0312
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by usmcwife0312 »

I'm surprised nobody has said this yet, but the ONLY thing I absolutely can NOT stand about her is that she lets Jovi run around in nothing but panties on camera. I can understand its probably hot in HI but at least put a little dress on her while she's within view of the camera. Other than that she does an amazing job showing the reality of being a young mom by not having huge shopping sprees and living the "glamorous life". & Jovi is adorable.
amberloo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amberloo »

usmcwife0312 wrote:I'm surprised nobody has said this yet, but the ONLY thing I absolutely can NOT stand about her is that she lets Jovi run around in nothing but panties on camera. I can understand its probably hot in HI but at least put a little dress on her while she's within view of the camera. Other than that she does an amazing job showing the reality of being a young mom by not having huge shopping sprees and living the "glamorous life". & Jovi is adorable.
That's the only thing that bothers me, other than that I love watching her videos, I can't wait to see what the new baby is/looks like. :love2:
I had fun once, it was awful.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yea I dont know why she just cant edit those parts out, I have also thought the same things.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
victoria2305
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by victoria2305 »

I hate her voice, and Channing? That's a weird name for a girl...ahhh I cannot stand her.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Kobe Lynne is born.. yay for Channing, another girl! They are such an adorable, real sweet, hard-working family! I don't like to use the word "inspire" and "inspiration" too much (it sounds like someone a kiss-ass would say ;) ) but she IS.
She worked so hard, she has a very good head on her shoulders, and seeing her happy with her husband shows you a LOT. You should never settle for a relationship that doesn't make you happy, etc.
They are so sweeeeeet! And hand on heart, Jovi in one of the cutest kids I've ever seen! <3
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yes Jovi is so darn cute! I really like Channing, she will have a bright future ahead of her if she stays on this path. Also Joe seems like a great guy, good for her.

Return to “A-H”