ChanandFam (mommy062010) Part 1

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChanandFam (mommy062010) Part 1

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Exactly and all these Family vlog channels are throwing hissy fits about comments being turned off. When all YouTube is trying to do is protect the children from being victimized and exploited. This is a perfect example of why YouTube had to disable comments on family vlog channels.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

I still don’t see how turning off comments protects children though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Because sometimes people leave vile disgusting comments. Channing would get them on her breast-feeding videos.

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Joe finally has a stable job and income and he’s already looking for a new job? His employer probably invested in him by paying for the course and testing so he can be certified. As a small business owner also in the blue-collar industry that is so disrespectful. Also Channing was acting super strange like she did after Koa. Making gross faces on Instagram and acting really weird. She asked if viewers would send in questions...somebody asked her a good question about being a small YouTuber. She replied with the most ditzy stupid answer possible. Something dumb about all you tubers being famous. What’s the point of asking her viewers to send in questions if she can’t even give them real answers? Still planning to move back to Hawaii and this year the kids won’t be getting extravagant birthdays or Christmas gifts because she and Joe have a dream to move back to Hawaii. I’m sorry but when was last time we have ever seen the kids get a decent birthday or Christmas? They finally financially stable and can’t even put the kids first. If she doesn’t want to buy them junk because she’s a minimalist why can’t you buy them experiences like extracurricular activities or family vacation. She’s only buying them back to school clothes from Goodwill. Yet Joe recently bought himself an expensive skateboard and of course they have that luxury SUV.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

They have a nice house in MO, she is close to family, Joe has a good job, and the kids have a good school. Yet they want to move to HI.... I know HI has some nice weather, is beautiful, and a brag worthy place to live, but they were living in basements and rundown ghetto looking apartments. I remember her old house tutorials from HI and the places were dirty, gross and tiny. The one place looked downright scary. How can they want to give up all that they have just to move back "home"? Home is where you make it.... MO can be your home if you are open to it.
Connell1992
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Connell1992 »

AutumnLane wrote:Joe finally has a stable job and income and he’s already looking for a new job? His employer probably invested in him by paying for the course and testing so he can be certified. As a small business owner also in the blue-collar industry that is so disrespectful. Also Channing was acting super strange like she did after Koa. Making gross faces on Instagram and acting really weird. She asked if viewers would send in questions...somebody asked her a good question about being a small YouTuber. She replied with the most ditzy stupid answer possible. Something dumb about all you tubers being famous. What’s the point of asking her viewers to send in questions if she can’t even give them real answers? Still planning to move back to Hawaii and this year the kids won’t be getting extravagant birthdays or Christmas gifts because she and Joe have a dream to move back to Hawaii. I’m sorry but when was last time we have ever seen the kids get a decent birthday or Christmas? They finally financially stable and can’t even put the kids first. If she doesn’t want to buy them junk because she’s a minimalist why can’t you buy them experiences like extracurricular activities or family vacation. She’s only buying them back to school clothes from Goodwill. Yet Joe recently bought himself an expensive skateboard and of course they have that luxury SUV.
I forgot about her acting batshit crazy!! Isn’t that when she kept making those bizarre videos of herself as the white trash alter-ego ??

I feel bad for Jovi. She’s at an age now where clothes and decent things matter. Back to school shopping at the Goodwill for the youngest kids, fine. But they need to quit being so hippie dippy when it comes to some things. I remember becoming very aware of how stupid my clothes were compared to my classmates at about age 7. It made me feel so self conscious & shy. Plus I had the shitty crayons, dorky folders, and my mom packed me weird organic crap from our garden to eat. I swore that I’d never ever do that to my kid. Fast forward and I’m keeping my word. I save, watch the sales, and pre-plan so my son has the nice shit. Like the 64pack of crayolas with the built in sharpener I always dreamed of having ImageImage

Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

I grew up poor too but I don’t have hang ups about having name brand things. It’s all superficial. Maybe we have a different perspective but having “nice shit” isn’t everything. The snotty kids at school might make you feel like it is, and if you’re insecure, you’re more likely to fall for it, but that doesn’t make it the truth. What matters most is having stability and a loving family, not Nike and North Face. Thrifting for life lmao

Connell1992
Informer
Informer

Good on you. Everyone is different and can do whatever works for them.
I came from a stable home with stay at home mom and professional dad. I didn’t want all name brands, but I did want a few nicer things that my parents thought were frivolous. So I started working at age 11 and bought my own “nice shit” becuz sometimes having something brand new and pretty makes a girl feel good. Do I go into debt for nice things ? Never. We paid cash for our cars, have no credit card debt, and only owe a few more years on our mortgage. So yes, it’s possible to have nice shit, not be snobby, and still be thrifty

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yes and that was right before/after Koa. Her trailer park alter ego was Katrina. I agree you can find great things secondhand but not an entire new back to school wardrobe. It’s really hard especially to find decent used kid shoes. I hope they splurged and bought the girls new shoes. Not to mention all kids deserve some new instead of all used or hand me downs. Kobe and Cali only seem to get Jovis goodwill hand me downs. Joe recently got a new skateboard and Channing is rocking a nice new Michael Kors backpack. Only minimalistic toward the kids. I agree that home is where you make it. The kids are going to have terrible memories of mom obsessing about being in Hawaii and never living in the moment. Not to mention they literally lived in squalor conditions when in Hawaii. I wouldn’t let my dog live in some of the conditions they were living in. I truly hope they don’t bring the kids back to that situation. Jovi seems to especially be thriving in her school. I wish they would put the girls in dance, soccer something. I can’t stand how much she relies on Jovi to get through the day. Jovi is constantly taking care of the younger kids instead of just being a kid herself. Also one last thing every time she leaves the house she forget somebody shoes. How hard is it to do shoe check once you get in the car? It has always been a pet peeve of mine when I see children in public places walking around barefoot. So nasty!

Connell1992
Informer
Informer

I remember their Hawaii homes as nasty. And why Hawaii ? Why not some other beach like in Florida ? Hawaii is so expensive.
I don’t like how she relies on Jovi so much . It pisses me off when parents have a bunch of kids & expect the oldest to be the built in nanny ... no, hire a damn nanny or stop having so many.

ErinLace_20
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ErinLace_20 »

I’m disgusted at how trashy she dresses her girls, does she have to keep getting them the smallest shorts and tops for jovi? Not only does she has a Michael Kors purse, but I think her and Joe got brand new iPhones too. It’s disgusting she cheapens with clothes and food for the kids.

I’m also bothered by the fact that she’s full blown letting people know she’s an anti Vaxxer too. Don’t put that on YouTube, stop putting out misinformation like that, it’s important to vaccinate your children. Eradicated diseases are now a thing and it’s coming back at a fast pace. It’s like it’s fashionable to be a anti vaxxer, it’s fashionable to be “vegan” or try soooo so so hard to be vegan, it’s fashionable to claim to be a minimalist while you’re driving your “luxury” 2012 car have the Michael kors crap, and iPhones...yet she’s TOTES a minimalist. She’s such an idiot.

I get why the lady got mad and frustrated with Channing over breastfeeding at the park. At least cover up or go to your car, or not be right in the middle of the playground while trying to feed your kid. Society has changed throughout centuries, generations, for years and years and we’ve become more civilized to be a bit more considerate and proper. I’m not validating the woman getting so upset over something that’s VERY natural, but knowing full well how society has changed, you can’t go and act nomadic in public for the sake of wanting to be right. Jesus Chan, at least be classier about it. You dress so sloppy, in skimpy shorts, barely any tops, of course the lady acted stupidly bothered. I’m all for breastfeeding in public, but Chan has no class or can’t be a bit proper...like I said she dresses so poorly. She dresses her girls so poorly. It’s just vile how she has no shame in putting out her videos with her kids in a form of undress or in the skimpiest clothes for pedophiles to get their jimmies off on, or herself posting her milking issue, leakage!, always showing cleavage. ITS WHAT GETS YOU VIEWS HUH?!

If for one second any one is thinking she’s not doing it on purpose for views, y’all are stupid. Reminds me of the freak foreign (Vietnamese I might be wrong) family who knew what they were doing and purposely recorded their children in vulnerable situations to sell their content to the pedophiles...for fucking views. Channing is there thinking she wants views, let me put my kids out. I don’t mind jovi wearing the teeniest top and tiniest shorts. I better record my boobs leaking and show good cleavage to get more views.

Channing is vile, trashy, a liar, and I’ll never get over how I called her out on her pregnancy when she denied it over and over and over, yet a few weeks later she announces she’s pregnant and I’m the bad guy for having asked her. Idiots were saying, “maybe she had a miscarriage and doesn’t want to talk about it, LEAVE HER ALONE!” I’m like...she’s the cunt putting herself out there, wants to talk about her shit, someone asks over her possibly being pregnant and she doesn’t want to talk about it all hell breaks loose cause she felt “attacked” cause all of a sudden her life is super private when shes the retard that put out goddamn hints and made it fuck all obvious.

She’s gross, she’s disgusting, can’t act classy, looks trashy, but expects to be praised and acknowledged.

I feel bad for Koa, kid can’t even talk yet, but mommy and daddy had to go and make another kid and still not give him proper attention.

She’s stupid delusional over desperately wanting to go back to Hawaii. I guess she wants to be like Ellen Fisher...that other vegan anti vaxxer idiot.
Connell1992
Informer
Informer

The breastfeeding altercation at the park had me giving Channing the side eye, too. Yes! It’s fine to breastfeed in public ! But if you’re going to, it’s a simple courtesy to others around you to be discreet. There are 5000 different types of “covers” that are available. I personally don’t give a shit about a woman breastfeeding, but this is America, and there are many different cultures, generations, etc at public parks, so be respectful and cover up your tits. If she were in a different setting, like a mommy and me group, it’d be more acceptable to hang your boobs out.
I’m so sick of “breast is best” La Leche Warrior moms getting butt hurt when someone is offended by them yanking their shirt up and pulling out their boob. Yessss, in a perfect world, you should be able to do that, but we don’t, so show a little class, a little dignity, a little courtesy, and be more discreet. And no, I don’t want to hear about how your baby won’t breastfeed with a cover.

ErinLace_20
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ErinLace_20 »

The thing that pisses me off is a lot of these YouTube mommies constantly showing themselves Bf their kids. I get it, you can bf your kid, yes breast is best, we fucking get it, but fuck not every single woman can do that! Channing is the worst just like goddamn Ellen Fisher, we fucking geeeeet iiiiit and it doesn’t mean you need to keep posting about it all the goddamn time.

Make sure you film me feeding jimmy/kimmy, I need a shot of that for my vlog, people NEED to know this is how kids eat. We need to get the memo out, send texts, emails, faxes, do websites, people haven’t seen how babies feed from the mom! It’s natures way, it’s all nAtUrAl so we gotta keep showing them! Shove it in peoples faces cause they don’t know about it....I don’t think! WATCH ME FILM MYSELF AS I FEED A NEWBORN WITH MY NATURAL BREASSSSTTTSSS, THIS IS HOW THEY EAT!!!!

(Perverts And pedos please watch too, I need them views)

Channing, it’s a natural thing, the whole world gets it, but be a bit more refined about it. If you wanna go full nude and be one with Mother Nature, join a nudist colony ya twatwaffle. Put on some clothes and look decent for once, DRESS YOUR KIDS A BIT MORE DECENT TOO! Or did you forget you have What like 10?
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Uhm, no. Girls. About the breastfeeding thing you are totally wrong.

It would be one thing to go sunbathing topless in the middle of the playground. Like fucking in the middle of the park. But covering up? People are eating? Different cultures? No.
If someone is uncomfrotable with women breastfeeding in public they should go back to islamic cultures. If they don't want to see ankles, they should stay at home.

You girls literaly just said: *I'm not homophobic, but don't hold hands or kiss in public if you are gay, people are eating. Be respectful that other people don't want to think about you FUCKING ANOTHER MAN…. You are gross! Shave your armpits, you are a woman be decent!* No.

Girls, let's do better. Come on.
up all night, got demons to fight
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

By the way, being Vegan is not "fashionable". It's ethical and the most right thing to do for the animals and out planet. Stop.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

sleep84 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:50 am Uhm, no. Girls. About the breastfeeding thing you are totally wrong.

It would be one thing to go sunbathing topless in the middle of the playground. Like fucking in the middle of the park. But covering up? People are eating? Different cultures? No.
If someone is uncomfrotable with women breastfeeding in public they should go back to islamic cultures. If they don't want to see ankles, they should stay at home.

You girls literaly just said: *I'm not homophobic, but don't hold hands or kiss in public if you are gay, people are eating. Be respectful that other people don't want to think about you FUCKING ANOTHER MAN…. You are gross! Shave your armpits, you are a woman be decent!* No.

I agree with this. I have had 2 kids...one was mostly formula fed and the other was breastfed. I am not all breast is best...but I am kinda tired of people coming online and saying that since they couldnt bf that no one should share it. Don't be quite so sensitive... Sure there are a lot of these yt moms out there who preach bf all day and make you feel ashamed if you couldn't... but just don't watch?

HOWEVER that being said, Chan does go about it wrong. I am sure it is more of her looks rather than her actually breastfeeding honestly. She looks kinda trashy at times and has that ugly fierce tattoo and I just think people judge her based off of that.... that being said I have no idea what she was doing at the park. Could she have been walking around with her boob out? Maybe... but in 100 degree weather she shouldn't have to cover up.... bfing is a part of life. People need to get over it. It isn't sexual unless you make it that way and most children won't make a big deal out of it unless you do
Connell1992
Informer
Informer

Um. Your post makes no sense. At all. Your reasoning skills & argument comparing breast feeding to gay men holding hands .... what ? One has nothing to do with the other. Then you slam Islamic culture and suggest they “go back to where they came from.” So you’re ok with one group of people, but not the other. Ok, Jan.
It’s all about simple courtesy. That’s it. Please try again with a more cohesive argument that makes logical sense.

sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Connell1992 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:23 pm The breastfeeding altercation at the park had me giving Channing the side eye, too. Yes! It’s fine to breastfeed in public ! But if you’re going to, it’s a simple courtesy to others around you to be discreet. There are 5000 different types of “covers” that are available. I personally don’t give a shit about a woman breastfeeding, but this is America, and there are many different cultures, generations, etc at public parks, so be respectful and cover up your tits. If she were in a different setting, like a mommy and me group, it’d be more acceptable to hang your boobs out.
I’m so sick of “breast is best” La Leche Warrior moms getting butt hurt when someone is offended by them yanking their shirt up and pulling out their boob. Yessss, in a perfect world, you should be able to do that, but we don’t, so show a little class, a little dignity, a little courtesy, and be more discreet. And no, I don’t want to hear about how your baby won’t breastfeed with a cover.

If you don't see what's wrong with THIS WHOLE SHIT you just posted, you have some problems. That's it. It's just sad. I'm glad that I don't know you or live close to you, honestly.

It's a perfectly cohesive argument, not surprised that you lack of intelligence doesn't get it.

-----
@lizpuff2006:

I wonder if Channing is projecting a little, because she feels insecure. If someone comes at you and comments on what you are doing is one thing, but if they just "look" like they have issies with what you are doing maybe they were just curious. 5 kids, all out. I'd look too. And if I noticed that the mum is breastfeeding I'd look away or move away from them, just to be respectful. I would not want the mom to be uncomfortable.

On another note, I agree that breastfeeding advocated should be less preachy. jeez, you can't always breastfeed. Sometimes your mental health is not ok, sometimes it hurts. sometimes it's too hard. Sometimes...you just don't want to.
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

sleep84 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:50 am Uhm, no. Girls. About the breastfeeding thing you are totally wrong.

THIS. THANK YOU.
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I have been watching Channing and Joe for years and they have conflicts with people ALL THE TIME. Medical professionals, neighbors, women in shopping centers, fast food employees, instances like this etc. I guarantee you that Channing was drawing unwanted negative attention to herself. She has been doing this for years and learned it from her idol Lucy! She was baiting the woman to say something just so she could complain about it on the vlog. VIEWS. This hasn’t been the first time and it won’t be the last. I mean they already attract attention with so many disheveled children. Then here is trashy, tattooed, disheveled looking Channing walking around with her boob out for who knows how long on the public playground. Before they moved in to this house they lived in an apartment complex. Channing had multiple people from the complex complaining that she was walking around at the pool heavily pregnant with Koa at the time in a thong bikini! She basically went on the same rant about how it’s just a body and this was totally normal in Hawaii. This is Missouri not Hawaii!

Return to “A-H”