xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 5

mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: xxxJoelPolexxx (Lucy Eades) Part 5

Unread post by mommyluvv »

ladybug wrote:You forgot the 2 new car seats she just purchased (Kacen threw up on one)....

I'm guessing she gets a nice income tax return w/ 3 child credits, and who knows if she claims her YouTube money as income?
So Kacen threw up in one... Do they not have a washing machine?! Why would they buy a brand new carseat just because he threw in one? That's like , "Oh, my kid just threw up on the bathroom floor instead of the toilet...TIME TO GET A NEW HOUSE"

Who wants to start a poll as to which kid gets stuck in the back of the truck when the new baby is born!?!??!
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

She had to replace it because she claims a "woodrat" ate though it. (???) maybe bc she was too lazy to wash the damn thing and it sat in her garage.

Oh Jacelyn will definately be in the back forward facing. Bc she will conveniently be too big for rear facing around the exact time the baby comes.
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

What is Lucy's instagram?
Cinnamon Stick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon Stick »

New shoes for the kids [expensive at that!], new car seats [again], a whole new bedroom set, Lucy's hair/nail salon trips, Etsy "creations" for the kids, custom made hair bows, Zulily crap [not all of it is crap, but I'm sure not a necessity], computers, etc etc...

Can you imagine how much money they spend month to month??!!

I really hope they are smart with their money and aren't just "living in the moment" & blowing it all.
4 kids is going to be expensive in the long run!
Cinnamon Stick
Informer
Informer

woahisme wrote:What is Lucy's instagram?

theeadesfamily
Cinnamon Stick
Informer
Informer

And GUYS...GUESS WHAT!

She wants our help to win ANOTHER contest. :?
Chevbowlyn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chevbowlyn »

Cinnamon Stick wrote:And GUYS...GUESS WHAT!

She isn't the only one. I like some of these YT moms, but I find it pathetic and rude to use their "popularity" to win stuff!
Cinnamon Stick
Informer
Informer

ichigo8504 wrote:
Cinnamon Stick wrote:And GUYS...GUESS WHAT!

She isn't the only one. I like some of these YT moms, but I find it pathetic and rude to use their "popularity" to win stuff!
Me too! So unfair to the others who enter.
Like they don't get enough free sh*t already, it's always more more more.

Speaking of, I am so glad Lucy didn't win that Ergo contest awhile back. I know a lot of members from this board [myself included] wrote in to Ergo and said how unfair it was that Lucy was begging for votes on her YouTube channel when she has thousands of followers and how unfair it was to the others who entered who didn't have an Ergo already. They must have taken that into consideration because nothing was ever heard from it from her again. lol
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

I've noticed a trend w/ these YouTube moms, with all the Zulily credits, begging for votes for contests, etc, they are GREEDY!
itsamemario
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by itsamemario »

skeptic wrote:I rewatched Lucy's baby #4 pregnancy week 4 vlogs. She does say in Part 2 that she told a Jeni/Jenny among a list of people she told prior to filming that vlog. However, it's impossible to tell if it's CandidMommy or some other person named Jenny. I recall when I first watched that video thinking it might be a different Jenny as it is a pretty common name. However, now I'm not so sure. I found CandidMommy's personal profile on FB and searched her friends. Lucy IS indeed on Jeni's friends list. Lucy's friends list is private on her FB profile page. (I won't post links to their FB pages here, but I can PM a link if asked.)

Maybe they recently reconciled in real life and/or on FB. Maybe they never bothered to sever ties on FB and simply ignore each other online. Maybe they keep their interactions to a minimum or online only. Maybe they thought it best for their friendship to keep it private, i.e. out of YT vlogs (maybe that's why they don't discuss their friendship or supposed falling out). Who knows?
Could you pm me the link? Interested to look at it. Thanks :)
itsamemario
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by itsamemario »

Her new video of peyson and Kacen really bothers me. I don't like how she's calling her 1 1/2 year old a bully. It's just uncalled for I think.

Return to “Lucy Eades”