nchollywood Part 1

Re: nchollywood

Unread post by Guest »

I'm getting sick of teen moms comparing themselves to other teen moms and making themselves out to be better because of x, y, and z reasons.

I am going to sound like a bitch when I say this, but c'mon, you all are stupid for not being responsible in the sheets. Now, if you have a child, then just grow up and take responsibility and let's move past the fact that what is done is done, but I'm sick of teen moms acting better than other teen moms because of stupid things like another mom getting pregnant a second time, or still living with parents, or bitching about everything under the sun when it comes to how they raise the child.

Many of these teen moms need to sit their ass on the back row and do something else productive. If the majority of them spent as much time finding a job or cracking open a book as they do comparing and putting themselves above the others, they might actually be considered a decent patent.

Get over yourselves.

Unread post by Guest »

And I posted this here because she's one of the worst at it.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by TWDfan »

astoldbyashleigh_ wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote:I feel ya and you know I didn't mean for it to be personal even though it applied to you when I said it, kwim? I just get so sick of scrolling past people bickering about their personal issues with each other..
Exactly. Most of my foes on here are from the group. But I digress.

I'm just over it. The whole high school fakeness is overrated, be 100% real and nothing else.
Just curious, but am I one of them? :o
ImageImage
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

TWDfan wrote:
astoldbyashleigh_ wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote:I feel ya and you know I didn't mean for it to be personal even though it applied to you when I said it, kwim? I just get so sick of scrolling past people bickering about their personal issues with each other..
Exactly. Most of my foes on here are from the group. But I digress.

I'm just over it. The whole high school fakeness is overrated, be 100% real and nothing else.
Just curious, but am I one of them? :o
Not unless you act like the others did. :D
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

astoldbyashleigh_ wrote: Not unless you act like the others did. :D
Then I don't think so rofl. :)
Not sure how they acted though. :?
Anyways, off topic. Sorry.
ImageImage
whatsername_

TWDfan wrote:
astoldbyashleigh_ wrote: Not unless you act like the others did. :D
Then I don't think so rofl. :)
Not sure how they acted though. :?
Anyways, off topic. Sorry.
They acted very immaturely and blamed everyone when they were truly at fault.

But back on topic!
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

astoldbyashleigh_ wrote:

But back on topic!
Oh I see. I don't know where that went down, but okay. xD

ANYWAYS.
ImageImage
whatsername_

TWDfan wrote:
astoldbyashleigh_ wrote:

But back on topic!
Oh I see. I don't know where that went down, but okay. xD

ANYWAYS.
In pm's.
anyways anyways, rofl.
doulamommy

Unread post by doulamommy »

How can your opinion be that I'm not getting help? I either am or am not and...I am. It's not like I am going to take my camera with me to my doctors appointment tomorrow and record it just to please one person. We get it, you don't think I am getting help. You don't need to say it multiple times.

And the only way clutchthepearls would know I am buying a DSLR is from facebook. At least tell me who you are so I can delete you. I don't have time for games anymore.

This money is MY money and it's none of your business where it came from. 900 is how much I'm spending all together. Camera, memory card, lenses, etc. I'm also getting a piercing and tattoo that I've been saving up for for over a year. Pulling a Tayler? LOL. My kids have everything they need and more and are taken care of by 3 loving parents and family.

Lilia is also getting a whole new set of clothes in size 3-4 brand new and I'm buying a wardrobe/detached closet and storage cabinet.

I'm just Tayler-ing it up, yo.

Unread post by Guest »

Why even have fb friends you don't know?

A. G. A. I. N... Get off social media or at least stop making your life so public.

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
Last edited by Guest on Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
doulamommy

Oh and the girls have 2000 dollars in separate savings accounts each :)

I added the girls from the group. I just dont remember everyones gg usernames...

Unread post by Guest »

Why are you so headstrong on defending yourself. what are you trying to gain by getting people's apprival?
doulamommy

You're right. You have nothing on me like you guys do with tayler. No reason to keep defending myself. I'll do an update video after my appointment tomorrow :)
ClutchthePearls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ClutchthePearls »

doulamommy wrote:How can your opinion be that I'm not getting help? I either am or am not and...I am. It's not like I am going to take my camera with me to my doctors appointment tomorrow and record it just to please one person. We get it, you don't think I am getting help. You don't need to say it multiple times.

And the only way clutchthepearls would know I am buying a DSLR is from facebook. At least tell me who you are so I can delete you. I don't have time for games anymore.

This money is MY money and it's none of your business where it came from. 900 is how much I'm spending all together. Camera, memory card, lenses, etc. I'm also getting a piercing and tattoo that I've been saving up for for over a year. Pulling a Tayler? LOL. My kids have everything they need and more and are taken care of by 3 loving parents and family.

Lilia is also getting a whole new set of clothes in size 3-4 brand new and I'm buying a wardrobe/detached closet and storage cabinet.

I'm just Tayler-ing it up, yo.
Yep, I stick by my comment. Tayler spends money on unnecessary shit then uses the excuse that her kids have everything they need and more and are well taken care of so its not a big deal if she spends that money... sound familiar ?? Like I said earlier you aren't a bad parent but you are a hypocrite.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

If you put crap out there, it's bound to circle back around. I was on your FB friend's list for awhile there too and saw a lot of crap that you didn't need to share. Though, I removed myself a month or two ago. Again...you and social media...don't mesh well and I do think you should take a break from it, considering people either take from it the wrong way (your POV) or you just can't handle the feedback.
whatsername_

TaylorKnows wrote:If you put crap out there, it's bound to circle back around. I was on your FB friend's list for awhile there too and saw a lot of crap that you didn't need to share. Though, I removed myself a month or two ago. Again...you and social media...don't mesh well and I do think you should take a break from it, considering people either take from it the wrong way (your POV) or you just can't handle the feedback.

Do you read what you actually type?
Because honestly, you seem very hostile towards Allyshia. Maybe you need to take a break, lol.

I'm really over being mean to you, but seriously. I mean this from the bottom of my little, cold, gossiping heart.
You might be the one who needs a break.
You're very involved, Taylor. You've been posting less and I'm not trying to tell you that you can/can't. But I genuinely wanna know.
Why do you have this obsession with giving Allyshia advice you know she won't take?
doulamommy

Unnecessary shit? Nope. Been saving for this camera, piercing and tattoo for a long time :) I don't just buy my shit first.

Difference here though. Her kids aren't taken care of no matter how much she uses that excuse hahaha
doulamommy

Oh and how excited I am to shop at old navy, target and Wal-Mart to get lily some cute new stuff!
Boorads
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Boorads »

Just curious as to why you must bring up Tayler is 90% of your post, when the questions are directed at you. Of course when you compare yourself to Tayler you will always have the upper hand.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

astoldbyashleigh_ wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:If you put crap out there, it's bound to circle back around. I was on your FB friend's list for awhile there too and saw a lot of crap that you didn't need to share. Though, I removed myself a month or two ago. Again...you and social media...don't mesh well and I do think you should take a break from it, considering people either take from it the wrong way (your POV) or you just can't handle the feedback.

Do you read what you actually type?
Because honestly, you seem very hostile towards Allyshia. Maybe you need to take a break, lol.

I'm really over being mean to you, but seriously. I mean this from the bottom of my little, cold, gossiping heart.
You might be the one who needs a break.
You're very involved, Taylor. You've been posting less and I'm not trying to tell you that you can/can't. But I genuinely wanna know.
Why do you have this obsession with giving Allyshia advice you know she won't take?
This is not my thread Ashleigh. If you have issues with me, message me personally. I will post on here what and when I want. I'm sorry but your constant repetitive "stop giving her advice when you know she won't take it" is getting old. I am not the only one that does it. I know you don't like me, but I'm not doing this with you again. I thought you foed me anyway? If you have an issue with what I gossip about then ignore it. You're just being annoying at this point and it needs to end. PM me if you have anymore to say on the matter because I am not going to get in trouble for going OT. All I will say is I am not obsessed with Allyshia. Lucy and Jess don't take our advice either, but I still gossip on them. End of story.

Return to “nchollywood”