KeyonaBBaby Part 1

MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

KeyonaBBaby Part 1

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

I thought there might be a thread on her but I couldn't find one. She's a teen mom who I thought had some sense, she just announced she's pregnant again. She'll have two kids by the time she's 18. Yet another YouTube teen mom falling to the statistic of getting pregnant within two years of the first child.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: KeyonaBBaby

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

Ugh... :roll: I don't know her and don't wish to. I can't with these girls... :bang:
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

Silly_smile
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Silly_smile »

With her, the phrase "age is just a number" truly does apply. She's a great mother to her daughter and is married to her child's father and they live on their own and don't use government assistance. She may be young, but I think she's mature enough to handle two kids.
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by bunnysalad »

Silly_smile wrote:With her, the phrase "age is just a number" truly does apply. She's a great mother to her daughter and is married to her child's father and they live on their own and don't use government assistance. She may be young, but I think she's mature enough to handle two kids.
I agree. They are not the normal teen parents. Should she have gotten pregnant, no but they will keep doing the best they can.
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
Girlygirl2012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Girlygirl2012 »

She is married lives on her own and seems like a great Mom. I think she is doing a good job. Maybe she should have waited a bit but I definitely don't think it's a big deal. If only Tayler and a few other teen Moms could be like her.
delicatepearl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by delicatepearl »

Silly_smile wrote:With her, the phrase "age is just a number" truly does apply. She's a great mother to her daughter and is married to her child's father and they live on their own and don't use government assistance. She may be young, but I think she's mature enough to handle two kids.
Exactly. It's not like these people plan to have another child so quickly. Most do get on some type of birth control and/or use condoms afterward. Nothing is 100%, except abstinence, and speaking as someone who's been in a relationship for two and a half years, I know that's not going to happen.
Lottie78
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lottie78 »

I actually think she is worth watching. She is not like lets say hmmmmmm LINDSEY who gets pregnant a second time by the time shes 18 and syas shes going to keep living wiith her parents till she has finished college no unlike lindsey she has actually taken full responsibility of her life and her children and is married to her babies father. She is a great mom and down to earth as far as ive seen.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Her entire family is absolutely gorgeous! I only watched a couple of her videos but she seems down-to-earth.
KatiesMomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KatiesMomma »

Dont even get me started about this girl... In a good way

I have posted on here before about her she isnt very big i dont see why to be completely honest she has to be the best teen mom hands down

this girl is briliant and has opened my eyes to teen moms im still not a supporter of them though i just genuinely like her she is always nice replys to my comments and messages and helped me through a lot of things

i really want to say she is one of the only teen mothers on YT who truly thinks of what is best for her lil ones and even for others at that she breastfeeds, cloth diapers, donates milk idk if she still can now that she is preggo again though, is married she does things most teen moms wouldnt ever do and none of the teen mothers on YT have done these things.

I dont really like commenting on these threads but i do read them often her, britney, obbsandlala, plus1please are my favs

I mean come on she is married to the guy the seem to have their ish together unlike most yt teen mommas
The calm before the storm.
ratattack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ratattack »

She is probably my favorite YT mom. No doubt, getting pregnant again so soon will be rough on them, but I believe they will handle it well.
KatiesMomma
Talker
Talker

ratattack wrote:She is probably my favorite YT mom. No doubt, getting pregnant again so soon will be rough on them, but I believe they will handle it well.

Yeah i doubt itll be easy but i know she can do it she is already a great mom she is extremely mature for her age even adults have kids close together and they manage just fine i am very close in age with my brothers i dont think it will be rough on them hard, yes
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Oh my Gosh. I cannot believe she's only 17. She looks at least 25. Her husband also looks a lot older than he is. Good God...

MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I do think she is a good Mom and very mature, but I think it's best to live your life and discover who you actually are before having kids. It's also best to bring your kids into the World when you are finished with school and have your career on track. It's going to be extremely hard on them emotinally, financially and physically to have two kids at this age. It will also be tough on the children. I just think she should have tried harder to prevent it.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Meh, I truly believe it was on purpose. Look at all these teen moms, they all do that. Funny thing is they always feel the need to mention a thousand times: "it was not on purpose, it was a surprise, we were def not trying!!! not on purposeee!!!" :barf: SICK

MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ya I do think it was on purpose too, in the video she's looking at the camera and when it says ''it definitely wasn't on purpose'' she looks down. Typical body language of someone who is lying. At the end of the day, it's her life and if she wants to make it difficult for herself and her kids that's up to her I guess. At least the kids are getting some what of a decent life. I just don't understand why they can't wait a few more years until they are stable to have kids/more kids. I am very maternal myself and I know I want kids, but I am waiting until I have finished college, traveled, have a stable job and experienced life and explored who I am before I bring kids into the World.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Exactly. I really like the way you think, just like me. :D
I mean, she got married and then BAM! pregnant. And wow, she found out at 4 weeks... I know it's possible, but it's rare when you are not actively trying to concieve to find out this soon.
If you ask me, she firstly did it for the money. I think is so sick. If it wasn't for Youtube, maybe these teenagers like Jessica, Lindsey, Tayler and Keyona wouldn't try to concieve on purpose. It's really sick.

KeyonaBBaby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KeyonaBBaby »

That's just silly. You have to be kidding me. I have a thing called a "Period Tracker" to track my period which never comes the same time. The period tracker predicted the 11th my last period was the 17th (month before) I can screenshot it if you want. I knew I could be pregnant because 1. My period was 3 days over the date it predicted and it usually comes before it predicts. which would put me at 4 weeks 3 days pregnant 2. I almost fainted from hunger (which only ever happened during my pregnancy with Malaya) 3. We have sex. 4. WE ARE MARRIED we are allowed to have sex! (and have babies, but I didn't want to get pregnant again before I had finished school) 5. Why would I want two kids by 18?! In my video I clearly expressed how crazy that was to me. :o

I look down in the video because I was not happy with finding out I was pregnant, We had discussed when we wanted another child and we decided to wait until AFTER I had finished up College and Got into the job I wanted. We had stepped up our protecting (BC) after that convo and I then 2 weeks later find out I'm pregnant again. Not at all what I was expecting especially since schooling is important to me, since I didnt finish High School and only got my GED. This wasn't what I intended whether you believe it or not.

And come on now, We are great parents to Malaya and I have worked my butt off to make sure to give her the best. Just as everyone on here has said. We are married, Live on our own, Provide for ourselves and Malaya, dont use the goverment. My husband has a good paying job. If you knew me in real life you'd see we are only filled with positivity and whether it will be hard or not (Which it will) our kids wont suffer, they will have the best. You all know we are great parents. All you are thinking about is AGE. For just one second put age aside and watch my videos, you wouldn't be so negitive. We have everything in place and together we are perfectly able to give another child the best life. :love2: Its gonna be hard to finish up schooling but that doesnt mean I can't do it. I am not a hateful, rude, or negitive person. I stood in the mirror for 10 minutes shocked at the pregnancy test, because it had happened so soon after we had just decided on when we would have another.

Either way I know none of you are truly bad people, and you don't truly know me. But even from my videos you could tell I do nothing but think of how to better things for Malaya and do what is best for Malaya. Just don't doubt me as a mother, thats all I ask. I have and still do work hard for Malaya and I will for this one too. :love2: :love2: :love2:

But thank you guys for your feedback, I will be happy to prove every negitive person wrong.
Girlygirl2012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Girlygirl2012 »

KeyonaBBaby wrote:That's just silly. You have to be kidding me. I have a thing called a "Period Tracker" to track my period which never comes the same time. The period tracker predicted the 11th my last period was the 17th (month before) I can screenshot it if you want. I knew I could be pregnant because 1. My period was 3 days over the date it predicted and it usually comes before it predicts. which would put me at 4 weeks 3 days pregnant 2. I almost fainted from hunger (which only ever happened during my pregnancy with Malaya) 3. We have sex. 4. WE ARE MARRIED we are allowed to have sex! (and have babies, but I didn't want to get pregnant again before I had finished school) 5. Why would I want two kids by 18?! In my video I clearly expressed how crazy that was to me. :o

I look down in the video because I was not happy with finding out I was pregnant, We had discussed when we wanted another child and we decided to wait until AFTER I had finished up College and Got into the job I wanted. We had stepped up our protecting (BC) after that convo and I then 2 weeks later find out I'm pregnant again. Not at all what I was expecting especially since schooling is important to me, since I didnt finish High School and only got my GED. This wasn't what I intended whether you believe it or not.

And come on now, We are great parents to Malaya and I have worked my butt off to make sure to give her the best. Just as everyone on here has said. We are married, Live on our own, Provide for ourselves and Malaya, dont use the goverment. My husband has a good paying job. If you knew me in real life you'd see we are only filled with positivity and whether it will be hard or not (Which it will) our kids wont suffer, they will have the best. You all know we are great parents. All you are thinking about is AGE. For just one second put age aside and watch my videos, you wouldn't be so negitive. We have everything in place and together we are perfectly able to give another child the best life. :love2: Its gonna be hard to finish up schooling but that doesnt mean I can't do it. I am not a hateful, rude, or negitive person. I stood in the mirror for 10 minutes shocked at the pregnancy test, because it had happened so soon after we had just decided on when we would have another.

Either way I know none of you are truly bad people, and you don't truly know me. But even from my videos you could tell I do nothing but think of how to better things for Malaya and do what is best for Malaya. Just don't doubt me as a mother, thats all I ask. I have and still do work hard for Malaya and I will for this one too. :love2: :love2: :love2:

But thank you guys for your feedback, I will be happy to prove every negitive person wrong.

Personally I think you are doing a great job. You live on your own with your family and you are married. I wish you and your family the best.
KeyonaBBaby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KeyonaBBaby »

Girlygirl2012 wrote:
KeyonaBBaby wrote:That's just silly. You have to be kidding me. I have a thing called a "Period Tracker" to track my period which never comes the same time. The period tracker predicted the 11th my last period was the 17th (month before) I can screenshot it if you want. I knew I could be pregnant because 1. My period was 3 days over the date it predicted and it usually comes before it predicts. which would put me at 4 weeks 3 days pregnant 2. I almost fainted from hunger (which only ever happened during my pregnancy with Malaya) 3. We have sex. 4. WE ARE MARRIED we are allowed to have sex! (and have babies, but I didn't want to get pregnant again before I had finished school) 5. Why would I want two kids by 18?! In my video I clearly expressed how crazy that was to me. :o

I look down in the video because I was not happy with finding out I was pregnant, We had discussed when we wanted another child and we decided to wait until AFTER I had finished up College and Got into the job I wanted. We had stepped up our protecting (BC) after that convo and I then 2 weeks later find out I'm pregnant again. Not at all what I was expecting especially since schooling is important to me, since I didnt finish High School and only got my GED. This wasn't what I intended whether y :love2: ou believe it or not.

Personally I think you are doing a great job. You live on your own with your family and you are married. I wish you and your family the best.
Thank you so much. I truly Appreciate it. <3
KatiesMomma
Talker
Talker

Keyona,
no need to explain yourself honey they SEE youre a amazing mama i don't agree with them on the rude comments or "purpose" thing you arent similar to the other mothers they are used.to. chattin it up about I know u aren't doing it. For money i can see your love for what you do

keep it up honey

Return to “I-P”