Post by TaylorKnows » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:48 am

ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DearTaylerTragedy Part 5

Post by ChanelleJo » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:53 am

IMO she gets to much attention with all these threads...
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

TaylorKnows

Post by TaylorKnows » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:55 am

She probably does, but we'd be giving her the same attention if we went on her Tumblr or YouTube or whatever saying this.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChanelleJo » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:05 am

Not really. Knowing there is a "special" thread for her... let alone 5 parts. She doesn't deserve all this attention, negative nor positive. She feels so outstanding. :?

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blackbetty » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:11 am

Eh whatever. She needs to get her self worth from somewhere.

This video is so much better if you imagine that Jakoby is mentally slapping the shit out of his dad.
#FreeBen
TaylorKnows

Post by TaylorKnows » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:15 am

Honestly, if anything, this should make her feel worse. Some moms have parted threads, but not as many as her. This is technically her 6th if you count the locked thread. Lucy has 4 which is just as bad but even Lindsey only has 2. Maybe if she changed her behavior, we wouldn't have to talk about her so much.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChanelleJo » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:19 am

I know, I started her locked thread. I hope she feels bad, though I think she feels she's a celebrity or something...

Goat
Talker
Talker

Post by Goat » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:12 am

I don't think these threads give Tayler too much attention. Sure, we talk a lot about her and her choices but we don't praise her for much, if it was all positive then she is more than welcome to feel like a celebrity with a following. I think it makes her realize how many people don't like her both as a person and as a mother. Tayler wouldn't continue giving us things to talk about if she doesn't want it to continue, she fuels the fire.
Image Image
Snarklover
Talker
Talker

Post by Snarklover » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:38 am

This is what Tayler put on her tumblr after her hospital visit
The doctor said I’m pregnant but I’m not out of the clear for a miscarriage yet so I’m going to take it easy my levels 18 so that’s about 2 weeks and why I wouldn’t see anything he said as long as my level goes up ill be good he wants me checked in two days
However, when she made her video about the hospital visit while she was in the car with her Mom, they said she was going back Friday. The video was posted on a Friday, so that would be a week between visits, not two days. Did anybody else notice this?? What is she trying to pull?

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:51 am

Erm, no Chuckles that's not why we dislike your future ex-girlfriend. Personally, I dislike her because she seems like a douche. She cares more about her social media sites and what other people think about her than making sure her children aren't getting into things and rolling about into heaters. The fact that she would rather continue to make a video than comfort her own child, the fact that she's popping out kids like it's her sole responsibility to repopulate the planet. She has no other goals or aspirations to be anything other than a statistic and it's going to end up affecting those poor kids more than it will ever affect her. THAT'S my problem with her.

Oh, and FYI I think Tayler should eat something. Because let's face it, running around looking like Jack Skellington isn't all that attractive.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by placebo » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:15 am

I have no words. Why would she want to show off those crappy tattoos? :?

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:22 am

placebo wrote:Image

This is Tayler, she defies explanation.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Freaksngeeks » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:39 am

Yup, we are jealous of Tayler. Because my life sucks, having graduated high school, have a college degree, got to party, travel around the world, have a hubby, our own home, with 2 acres, 2 puppies, I have a creative job and my hubby has a great job in the city. Yup, I'm jealous of this little girl, who has a 8th grade education, has no goals, has no life, sits on the computer all day, has a freaky looking bf, and have shitty tattoos.
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Post by IAmTheNight » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:41 am

nrsunshine wrote:Image

Erm, no Chuckles that's not why we dislike your future ex-girlfriend. Personally, I dislike her because she seems like a douche. She cares more about her social media sites and what other people think about her than making sure her children aren't getting into things and rolling about into heaters. The fact that she would rather continue to make a video than comfort her own child, the fact that she's popping out kids like it's her sole responsibility to repopulate the planet. She has no other goals or aspirations to be anything other than a statistic and it's going to end up affecting those poor kids more than it will ever affect her. THAT'S my problem with her.

Oh, and FYI I think Tayler should eat something. Because let's face it, running around looking like Jack Skellington isn't all that attractive.
He sticks by her? really? I wouldn't call breaking up every couple of months "sticking by her"
Also its "Thick and Thin" not "Thick and THEN" Moron
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Freaksngeeks » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:41 am

Yeah, she does need to eat something. She has no ass and no boobs. Lol
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Freaksngeeks » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:44 am

Also what about him breaking into the apartment, and getting into a physical fight. Poor Alasanna and Jackoby must think physical fights are something all couples do. And that's one of the reasons Alesanna and Jackoby are going to grow up in a fucked up environment.
Goat
Talker
Talker

Post by Goat » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:45 am

nrsunshine wrote:Image
More like (with a typo)...
nrsunshine wrote:Erm, no Chuckles that's not why we dislike your future ex-girlfriend. Personally, I dislike her because she seems like a douche. She cares more about her social media sites and what other people think about her than making sure her children aren't getting into things and rolling about into heaters. The fact that she would rather continue to make a video than comfort her own child, the fact that she's popping out kids like it's her sole responsibility to repopulate the planet. She has no other goals or aspirations to be anything other than a statistic and it's going to end up affecting those poor kids more than it will ever affect her. THAT'S my problem with her.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

I don't understand why Tayler (and now Chuckie, apparently) keep bringing up the way her body hasn't changed much after giving birth, it's not something that makes her more superior than anyone else. She's basically grabbing at straws attempting to find something positive about herself because let's face it, there is nothing else about her that would make any of us *remotely* envy her. She has no job, no education, and no common sense.
Image Image
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Post by IAmTheNight » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:47 am

Lovemehatemexo wrote:Also what about him breaking into the apartment, and getting into a physical fight. Poor Alasanna and Jackoby must think physical fights are something all couples do. And that's one of the reasons Alesanna and Jackoby are going to grow up in a fucked up environment.
Alesana will think its normal for a man to beat on her, and Jakoby will beat his gf's. If Tayler loved her children she'd break up with Chucky, just so her kids wouldn't have to see that. thats a horrible environment for children to grow up in. :'(
TaylorKnows

Post by TaylorKnows » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:51 am

Tayler you have such a "great body" because you most likely have an eating disorder...get help!
kat427
Talker
Talker

Post by kat427 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:56 am

placebo wrote:Image

I thought her body was rejecting the ink?
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Post by IAmTheNight » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:58 am

TaylorKnows wrote:Tayler you have such a "great body" because you most likely have an eating disorder...get help!
Nothing sexier than a body of a twelve year old boy. Yum, the prepubescence look is so in right now. Jelllyyy!!
TaylorKnows

Post by TaylorKnows » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:59 am

IAmTheNight wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:Tayler you have such a "great body" because you most likely have an eating disorder...get help!
Nothing sexier than a body of a twelve year old boy. Yum, the prepubescence look is so in right now. Jelllyyy!!
I'll gladly trade in my curves for her body. WORK IT!
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Post by IAmTheNight » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:09 am

Atleast she'll be able to fulfill her dream of becoming as POLEtographer. With all those skanky Tattoo's and the 8th grade education she'll be a perfect candidate to work the stripper pole. ;)
ashelflife
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ashelflife » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:09 am

Her tattoo looks like it's fading. Although that could be just me.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”