dsaurrr
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 26

Unread post by dsaurrr »

lemontree wrote:
dsaurrr wrote:I would like to see her brush her hair one day. I mean it always looks like a rats nest. that cant be how she styles it can it?
expect her to have a rant about how difficult it is to brush her hair in one of the next vlogs, oh and complaining that it falls out/ she needs a hair cut/ hair dye/ whatever. you just became part of the creative director lol

gah! nooooooooooo! I do not want to inspire her haha.. lord have mercy. I don't understand the hair though. It makes her look very unhygienic. bleh.

She should have stayed with being a dog mother. She seems warmer towards the dogs. I hate when she talks to emilia like she's a pet. "good girl" "your a good girl"... "who's such a good girl" !@$#@%^%&^*
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

lemontree wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:"I really feel that when I wear make up, I can take on whatever the world throws at me"

bitch please. I mean... I can't believe such a statement. I'm at a loss for words.
sorry for posting so much everyone. that's it now.
translate to:
When I slather on 15 layers of make up every day, I feel like putting on a barrier between me and my ugly husband so I can stand him and won't commit suicide.
she said she doesn't use make up to cover up her insecurities. she just feels better with it. you don't say. that's basically the same.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

dsaurrr wrote:
lemontree wrote:
dsaurrr wrote:I would like to see her brush her hair one day. I mean it always looks like a rats nest. that cant be how she styles it can it?
expect her to have a rant about how difficult it is to brush her hair in one of the next vlogs, oh and complaining that it falls out/ she needs a hair cut/ hair dye/ whatever. you just became part of the creative director lol

gah! nooooooooooo! I do not want to inspire her haha.. lord have mercy. I don't understand the hair though. It makes her look very unhygienic. bleh.

She should have stayed with being a dog mother. She seems warmer towards the dogs. I hate when she talks to emilia like she's a pet. "good girl" "your a good girl"... "who's such a good girl" !@$#@%^%&^*
partly disagree since she is not even able to take good care of the dogs. she should have gotten her shit together before having pets or a baby. she is not able to control herself so how could she be a good example for another living being? she should have gotten a plant instead and I bet it would be dead by now lol
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:
lemontree wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:"I really feel that when I wear make up, I can take on whatever the world throws at me"

bitch please. I mean... I can't believe such a statement. I'm at a loss for words.
translate to:
When I slather on 15 layers of make up every day, I feel like putting on a barrier between me and my ugly husband so I can stand him and won't commit suicide.
she said she doesn't use make up to cover up her insecurities. she just feels better with it. you don't say. that's basically the same.
don't forgot that she once mentioned that she can't get things done without her make up :lol:
Heyholetsgo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Heyholetsgo »

Has anyone else noticed tho, despite the fact that they still don't spend time with e, her rocking has gotten better since they take her out of the swing more ?
What pisses me off ? Fake bitches and minions in trash sections kissing a gurus ass
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

If I didn't know Anna, I would think the video was cute, but I can't imagine either of them gives a fuck about their subscriber's makeup stories.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:lol, gurl, your make up stuff looks so yucky. jofatso felt a little creative today, I suppose.

holy cow she has bad skin. wow.

umm. yeah, why not put half a bottle of estée lauder double wear on your face every day. is she serious?! and that story she's telling... barf.

That is a crap ton of foundation.

Also, anyone else notice how delicately she put her brush into the Nars shadow? Girl! We've seen your Naked Palette. We know you're brutal with that shit.

Also, HER EYEBROWS.

WHY WOULD SHE PLUCK THEM SO THIN JUST TO PENCIL THEM IN???

She needs to let them grow.

I think her makeup ages her easily by about 7 years.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

savetheempire wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:lol, gurl, your make up stuff looks so yucky. jofatso felt a little creative today, I suppose.

umm. yeah, why not put half a bottle of estée lauder double wear on your face every day. is she serious?! and that story she's telling... barf.

Also, anyone else notice how delicately she put her brush into the Nars shadow? Girl! We've seen your Naked Palette. We know you're brutal with that shit.

Also, HER EYEBROWS.

Not to mention the color she uses for her brows is waaay too dark. That chick looks like a bad drag queen.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

savetheempire wrote:

Also, HER EYEBROWS.

I haven't seen the video but that made me laugh :rofl:

Seems like Anna missed the last ten years and how the more natural and a bit thicker brow came back...
I don't like the pencil brow, it looks like cheap and well, don't want to offend anybody, but it looks like a drag queen brow ;)
antiguru
Talker
Talker

Unread post by antiguru »

Yes it is. She does that on purpose and even made a whole video about it.
“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
Dr. Seuss
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Valentino »

With that much make up it's surprising that the world isn't sticking to her face by days end.

But honestly, that quote sound like an ad for a shitty cosmetics brand.
antiguru
Talker
Talker

Unread post by antiguru »

How can the world throw anything at her when she sits on her ass at home all day. She seriously needs to grow up and get over herself.
“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
Dr. Seuss
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

antiguru wrote:How can the world throw anything at her when she sits on her ass at home all day. She seriously needs to grow up and get over herself.
the world = youtube comments, instagram, twitter, blog comments. that's about her world...
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

so she has a make up room but they filmed this in the kitchen/dining area. makes sense :roll:
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

Valentino wrote:

With that much make up it's surprising that the world isn't sticking to her face by days end.

But honestly, that quote sound like an ad for a shitty cosmetics brand.
hahahaha. I just imagined her with leaves all over her face, mud, dirt... "ewww, jofee! JOFEE JOKES! the world got me goooood"
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

lemontree wrote:
savetheempire wrote:

Also, HER EYEBROWS.

I haven't seen the video but that made me laugh :rofl:

Seems like Anna missed the last ten years and how the more natural and a bit thicker brow came back...
I don't like the pencil brow, it looks like cheap and well, don't want to offend anybody, but it looks like a drag queen brow ;)
I was plucking my eyebrows thinner over the past few months, but then I wanted thicker brows. It was shocking how quickly they grew back in! They're less work, look nicer and, I think, make me look younger. Thick brows for the win!
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

proudmama wrote:
savetheempire wrote:

Also, HER EYEBROWS.

Not to mention the color she uses for her brows is waaay too dark. That chick looks like a bad drag queen.
Agreed. She needs to get a proper kit that matches her brows. Go grab one from Anastasia or something

(Let's see how long it takes from this comment here to a vlog about, "OMG I just got my first Anastasia brow kit!") Ugh the free advice we give them makes me sick.
SallyCinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SallyCinnamon »

Lol!!! Is that the underlying problem when she's smearing avocados across the kitchen wall or crying on her bedroom floor because she's out of disenfectant wipes, a lack of makeup on her face? She's so full of it!
"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches."
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

Loving anna's MY MADE UP STORY....Jofee-edited style!! :lol: He is giving Feliini and Stanley Kubrik a run for their money damn!
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Valentino »

I don’t fill in my brows, but if woman has to from lack of brows or they just choose to... the right shade, light application and blending is a MUST. Otherwise, what you end up with is a Groucho Marx looking brow. Her way :? The wrong shade, dipping her brush in the shadow/failing to wipe off the excess and the non existent blending (this includes her eye shadow and eyeliner) = atrocious. No one needs that much make on their face. Light application of everything and blend, bitch, BLEND!

Someone needs to sit her ass down and explain that she's not hiding flaws with all that make but emphasizing them... especially the wrinkles on her forehead and around her eyes.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”