TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 30

tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 30

Unread post by tamithomas »

I'm glad to report I have been A&J v-log free for a week now. Have only been following through you guys. My brain feels like it's refreshed itself :D
acquaesapone

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 29

Unread post by acquaesapone »

geekinthepink wrote:
did you notice how she squeezed emilia to show everyone how much she loves her? *cough cough*

i don't agree with a ton of the things anna and jofus do, but you can't seriously be implying that anna doesn't love her daughter?
Secretadmirer

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 30

Unread post by Secretadmirer »

I've been waiting for something like her falling to happen. I just knew it. I really do feel for that poor baby as her parents really don't seem to have a clue what they're doing and really don't pay her enough attention. And now she's tweeting about her period not showing up.. :/ ugh
SoBeee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoBeee »

Oh no... please don't let it be true... Just saw this on her Twitter:

Anna Saccone Joly ‏@AnnaSaccone 12m
How many days overdue should you be before you take a pregnancy test?? Or is this normal when BFing? #serioustweet #postpartumproblems
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o
BlueEyedBelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueEyedBelle »

Oh no, Anna is tweeting about being late for her period. I bet she is pregnant this time.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 29

Unread post by geekinthepink »

acquaesapone wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
did you notice how she squeezed emilia to show everyone how much she loves her? *cough cough*

i don't agree with a ton of the things anna and jofus do, but you can't seriously be implying that anna doesn't love her daughter?
well, I didn't mean that she doesn't love her at all but she doesn't care much if you actually watch the vlogs. the one who plays with her: jonathan, the one who feeds her most of the time: jonathan, the one who cuddles her more often: jonathan, the one who changes her nappies: jonathan (ALL THE TIME!). yesterday she visited her new BFF and left emilia behind. emilia fell off the bed because mommy dearest had to get a mascara from her cupcake room. who calls emilia a brat if she cries for attention? anna. who LOVES to dress the baby up but that's about it: anna. she should have gotten a doll, that's it.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

SoBeee wrote:Oh no... please don't let it be true... Just saw this on her Twitter:

How many days overdue should you be before you take a pregnancy test?? Or is this normal when BFing? #serioustweet #postpartumproblems
nooo. please... nooooo...

edit: is she trolling? she can't be serious. from never wanting a child to be unhappy when the results are negative??!

Last edited by geekinthepink on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Irishish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irishish »

I believe she loves her, not sure if she loves J. But she seems emotionally disconnected from a lot of things not just her baby.

I don't believe that E fell. Perfect example of how they stir up stuff to get views and discussion, its all just the story line in their car crash "reality" show.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

SoBeee wrote:Oh no... please don't let it be true... Just saw this on her Twitter:

Periods tend to be irregular when breastfeeding. I'm sure she's just saying it to stir up controversy.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

:bang: She resents the child she already has and whines constantly about having to take care of ONE child. Why the f*ck would she want another?! She's the least maternal woman and has no clue how to care for her own child. FFS
MamatoanAngel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MamatoanAngel »

If she doesn't know the proper time to take a pregnancy test why is she trying to get pregnant? It's such basic information pretty much every woman should,and does know. =/ For someone who is on their phone all day,you think she could take two seconds and atleast google it..but no,she puts it on twitter for pure attention.
Your absence has gone through me like a thread through a needle.Everything I do is stitched with it's colour <3
cuccioletta
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cuccioletta »

oh god I really hope its not true, A+J are not ready to have another baby!!! I bet E will get completely forgotten with a new baby around :( J sees a new baby as more $$$ and A will see it as a new toy to dress up, meanwhile E will get even less attention than she gets now :(
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MamatoanAngel wrote:If she doesn't know the proper time to take a pregnancy test why is she trying to get pregnant? It's such basic information pretty much every woman should,and does know. =/ For someone who is on their phone all day,you think she could take two seconds and atleast google it..but no,she puts it on twitter for pure attention.
She's a f*cking dimwit.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:

edit: is she trolling? she can't be serious. from never wanting a child to be unhappy when the results are negative??!

I thought it odd that she added the hashtag of "serioustweet" as if people would think she's joking. Makes me wonder if she put that because she's just looking for attention.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Anna thinks her period should be due because she got it last month...ummmm it's called breastfeeding. The hormones from it make your cycle wacky. After my first postpartum period, I didn't get another until two months later. Why don't you go read a damn book Anna (if you know how!)
SallyCinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SallyCinnamon »

Fertile mertile? Does she mean Fertile Myrtle?

She actually sounds like she wants to be pregnant. Does she think that will make her life better or easier? She would have to ignore TWO babies while she reads twitter.

Oh, I forgot - she wants a boy..
"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches."
SoBeee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoBeee »

proudmama wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:

I thought it odd that she added the hashtag of "serioustweet" as if people would think she's joking. Makes me wonder if she put that because she's just looking for attention.
She probably is! Even Dofus retweeted it.... They are just trying to hype everyone up and get the minions super excited. Which - of course - already worked. :barf:

It's just a feeling... but I wouldn't be too surprised if Anna actually is pregnant and they've already known for a while but won't officially announce it before they took every bit of attention (and money) for their whole TTC act. Think about it: Anna clearly put on some weight and has been laying in bed, acting sick all the time lately.... exactly like last year, when she told us that pregnancy was "such hard work" and basically a very bad disease only poor, little Anna ever suffered from.

Speeking of attention whoring: They even got Erika to defend Anna on Twitter today... Because all those people are just being sooooooo bitchy and mean... of course not mentioning that Anna decided to tell everyone how she let her baby fall off the bed two days in a row. Seriously - it's so obvious that all of this drama is staged and completely created on purpose, - once again.
tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tamithomas »

proudmama wrote:Image

:bang: She resents the child she already has and whines constantly about having to take care of ONE child. Why the f*ck would she want another?! She's the least maternal woman and has no clue how to care for her own child. FFS
I would never wish infertility on anyone but for the love of god, keep on getting negative please. She already has horrible maternal instinct for her first, how does she think another will in any way sound like a good idea ?!?!?
getREAL
Talker
Talker

Unread post by getREAL »

E nneeds to be sleeping in her crib in her room. She's still sleeping in the co sleeper I'm sure because Anna is too lazy to get up and feed her. I can't believe she advertises that and the falling off the bed incident. Especially when E passed out. That leaves her wide open for criticism.

Dofus and that damn car. Revving that engine makes him feel like the man he thinks he is. Ugh.

It surprises me that Anna has thought she was pregnant. I don't get the vibe that they have sex that much. Maybe they're doing it a lot right now because they're trying for another. I think Anna just wants to be pampered and be even more lazy than she already is. She doesn't even take care of E. Dofus is going to be a busy busy man if they have another. That fool needs to put his foot down. I've never seen Anna give E a bath, push her stroller, hold E like she does those mutts, etc. It's really sad! Sorry for the essay. Lol....
"You can pay for school, but you can't buy class"
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SoBeee wrote:
proudmama wrote:I thought it odd that she added the hashtag of "serioustweet" as if people would think she's joking. Makes me wonder if she put that because she's just looking for attention.
She probably is! Even Dofus retweeted it.... They are just trying to hype everyone up and get the minions super excited. Which - of course - already worked. :barf:

It's just a feeling... but I wouldn't be too surprised if Anna actually is pregnant and they've already known for a while but won't officially announce it before they took every bit of attention (and money) for their whole TTC act. Think about it: Anna clearly put on some weight and has been laying in bed, acting sick all the time lately.... exactly like last year, when she told us that pregnancy was "such hard work" and basically a very bad disease only poor, little Anna ever suffered from.

Speeking of attention whoring: They even got Erika to defend Anna on Twitter today... Because all those people are just being sooooooo bitchy and mean... of course not mentioning that Anna decided to tell everyone how she let her baby fall off the bed two days in a row. Seriously - it's so obvious that all of this drama is staged and completely created on purpose, - once again.
I would think though if Anna were already pregnant, they wouldn't want to miss out on ANY weekly pregnancy vlogs. We know they like to milk it for all it's worth. I think Anna has gained weight because she's not breastfeeding any more, eats crap, and doesn't exercise. I think it's all finally catching up with her. With the being "sick" Anna is always melodramatic about things like that so she really could have allergies but acting like she's dying *eye roll* I think she lays in bed all day long because she hates her life. She's clearly unhappy and has no motivation for anything. She wants to pretend like she's super sick so she has an excuse to be lazy and make JoFat do all the work with E.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”