TheStyleDiet FAQ

Soarin
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet FAQ

Unread post by Soarin »

Cocochio wrote:Can someone please explain the whole "friend" and "friendliest friend" thing? He says it like 10 times every vlog!!!
It's his newish phrase. The minions love it, a lot of people hate it and he says it in the vlogs for both. I think he mainly says it for the people that hate it as one of his favorite pastimes is to troll.
getREAL
Talker
Talker

Unread post by getREAL »

Cocochio wrote:Can someone please explain the whole "friend" and "friendliest friend" thing? He says it like 10 times every vlog!!!
He started calling Emilia 'friend' and it has turned into 'friendliest friend'. He has run it into the ground. Who calls their baby friend and buddy? He even calls Anna that too. He called Emilia buddy for a while too.
"You can pay for school, but you can't buy class"
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

How do I put this?
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Valentino »

proudmama wrote:
How do I put this?
HAHAHA Exactly!
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

Indilwen wrote:I'm new to watching them (just started during their Italy vacation). What is the mark on Emilia's arm?
It's a mark from her BCG vaccination. Everyone in Ireland has one.
joinmymisery
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by joinmymisery »

I didn't start watching them until they had Emilia and moved into the new house, what's the deal with J telling A she can't wear bright colours even though neutrals do nothing for her?
azure

Unread post by azure »

How do they and the viewers tell the difference between all the dogs?
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

joinmymisery wrote:I didn't start watching them until they had Emilia and moved into the new house, what's the deal with J telling A she can't wear bright colours even though neutrals do nothing for her?
He probably doesn't want to risk her getting any attention from other men so he wants her to stay plain. I think he also pokes fun at her for wearing anything bright so she doesn't have as much confidence. He can't risk losing her because who the hell else would want that idiotic minuscule howler monkey for a husband?
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

azure wrote:How do they and the viewers tell the difference between all the dogs?
Albi = one eye only
Sina = elongated snout
Theo = the heaviest one
The other three are told apart by their tear stains (no, this is not a joke..)
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

lemontree wrote:
azure wrote:How do they and the viewers tell the difference between all the dogs?
Albi = one eye only
Sina = elongated snout
Theo = the heaviest one
The other three are told apart by their tear stains (no, this is not a joke..)
I LOVE your gif!

Well, I heard of them a while ago but they seemed too goody-goody to me and too boring... apparently they have lots of controversial stuff going on. well well.. I found myself someone to laugh at!

I know that this is the question section, but there are SO many parts to read, I can't catch up with everything...
Quick summary? what are a few controversial things that happened? Like...really awful / stupid things they said? Some video in particular? Thanks! :D
up all night, got demons to fight
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Btw, that stunt with Benji from "Judy's life" was just plain asshole-style, not irish-style.
I don't like Jofuck's style one bit.
up all night, got demons to fight
cecegirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cecegirl »

I am new to her Vlog. Where did she originally come from? What is the main reason behind she has 30 + threads on here? Why makes her so controversial?
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

Just started reading the threads about Anna. I was curious why did people call CPS on them? Because of the dogs?
Chevbowlyn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chevbowlyn »

doggymayday wrote:From the "what is that" vlog, bath time in the end:

Don't watch this lady, but from what I see from this picture, the water was way too hot for that baby!!
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

Holy what happened to their water friend.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Just started watching them. Lots of questions but I'll limit myself to a few for now.

1. Is Jonathan gay?
2. What is their nationality? I know they live in Ireland but the accents are throwing me. Anna sounds American with a twist of Russian. Jonathan lapses into Irish every now and again but for the most part sounds American. It's very confusing.
3. The dogs, my God, the dogs.
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

thegooseiscooked wrote:Just started watching them. Lots of questions but I'll limit myself to a few for now.

1. Is Jonathan gay?
2. What is their nationality? I know they live in Ireland but the accents are throwing me. Anna sounds American with a twist of Russian. Jonathan lapses into Irish every now and again but for the most part sounds American. It's very confusing.
3. The dogs, my God, the dogs.
1. Questionable. He seems that way.

2. Anna was born in the US but moved to Ireland when she was 7 and Jonathan was born and raised in Dublin. On their GG board people often discuss their fucked up accents. The general consensus is that they want to sound and appear American (they celebrate Thanksgiving, for fuck sake).

3. Amen.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

The thread on GG moves to fast for me. They do so many stupid things. I am surprised the baby is ok after living with the dogs. Poor thing. Watch some earlier ones when the baby was smaller. OMG!
I have been watching them for a year. One thing I do know is Jonathan baits the viewers by doing weird stuff. He likes people talking and coming back to watch. Creepy stuff.
Upnorthgal13

Unread post by Upnorthgal13 »

I unsubscribed to them a few weeks ago I honestly couldn't take any more stupidity
haremsforbidden
Talker
Talker

Unread post by haremsforbidden »

I have watched about 10 min of them and that was enough, he sounds gay. Can you imagine that coming at you naked. Their kid has a mouth the size of a hippo.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”