SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 33

thereshegoesagain
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 33

Unread post by thereshegoesagain »

Does Anna seriously think E was eating "good food" in Italy?

Why was she going on about E "losing weight" and "looking like she'd lost weight" She's a BABY. Sure she might be on the larger side, but shouldn't this be balanced by her growing in height and perhaps gaining weight at simply a slower pace, rather than actually LOSING weight? :? God. I can't believe she's so cheery that her baby got comments about lost weight.
Bitches ain’t shit and they ain’t saying nothing
A hundred mothafuckas can’t tell me nothing
-Daenerys Targaryen
Ingrid1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ingrid1 »

I agree on the baby comment. I agree that Emilia was a big baby and that her eating habits are setting her up for obesity but the solution is to feed her healthier food that is also age-appropriate. The solution is not to deny her breast milk, go on a diet yourself, and then brag about how your baby "lost weight" and how "everyone noticed." And who is "Everyone"? Her mom and two sisters? :lol!:

That post contained so many lies, it was impossible to keep them all straight. Who does Anna think she is fooling? She purposely went on a diet! She fed Emilia bread, yogurt, jam, and butter while she, a GROWN woman, had a teeny tiny cup of fruit every day. Then she complained the whole trip about her low blood pressure and low blood sugar and only drank diet coke, as if to remedy it. She was also cranky the entire trip and not pleasant to be around at all. I would definitely say she was calorie restricting once again.

"We try to get Emilia to bed every night at 9." BAHAHHAHAHA. What a lie!

"I breast feed her twice a day now." If even that! So every time she denies Emilia nursing time, that means Emilia only got one drink that day???? They barely feed their child any water as it is. So how is this poor baby getting her fluids? From juice or what?
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Valentino »

"Next Mommy Monday I’ll be doing an in-depth video about travelling with a baby.”

1. Pack hairbows.

2. Hold sleeping child on plane ride to Sorrento.

3. Pass Emilia to your bitch boy hubby the whole vacation.

4. Sleep/hold child on the way home from vacation.

Image Image

Can't wait :roll:
winky
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by winky »

Did she really just ask Jonathan could she get a water at Costa?!
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

9am Wake up, snuggle in bed with mommy & daddy. Watch Peppa Pig for a bit while I finish getting ready.
10am Breakfast with mommy!

:rofl: snuggle? Anna has no feelings for her daughter, she barely picks her up, so how the heck is she snuggling her every morning? what a joke.. :roll:
and breakfast at 10am? same for lunch at 2pm. We see the clock, and sometimes she even talks about getting up early in a vlog and 5min later she says they slept in. to me she is a compulsive liar,she can't go a single hour of the day without making up lies...

and please don't be pregnant. Well, at least then we could say he didn't f*ck it up like last time with the pee on the stick drama, but really, comments are full of people saying "I think Anna's pregnant", and with all the hint dropping they will keep watching.

and shouldn't Emilia be able to hold her bottle on her own by now? Or are her arms still short so she can't manage it. Does anybody know that? My son was drinking alone from a sippy cup at 8months so it seems weird that Anna still helps her.
Last edited by lemontree on Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

Valentino wrote:"Next Mommy Monday I’ll be doing an in-depth video about travelling with a baby.”

1. Pack hairbows.

Image Image

oh you forgot throwing tantrums like a 2yo on a busy street so that even local people notice how weird she is!
saconneconscience
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by saconneconscience »

Just watched last two vlogs. Firstly I own a maltese who is similar in temperament to Albi and he will definitely bite Emilia soon. My teenage daughters, bein typical teenagers, refuse to listen to the warning growls from my dog, or me telling them to get out of his face and both have been bitten by him. Not small bites either. Proper deep bites. As it was there own fault - my dog is still with me but what happens when a dog attacks emilia? It'll be put down and emilia will be scarred / traumatised for life.
Then the feeding thing - what the hell are they thinking? Cooking home made food is easy for babies. They are so unbelievably lazy. It makes me so angry for the little girl. God forbid anna is pregnant.
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

lemontree wrote:
Valentino wrote:"Next Mommy Monday I’ll be doing an in-depth video about travelling with a baby.”

1. Pack hairbows.

Image Image

oh you forgot throwing tantrums like a 2yo on a busy street so that even local people notice how weird she is!
Nah, didn't forget. That was more so the overall Anna bitchdom vacation experience. Filming from the sidelines *I'm a model in my tacky bikini's*, illnesses *look at me, feel bad for me*, meldowns *pay attention to me*, bitching & complaining *i'm more important than anyone* WAH! All of that crap is the typical every day for Princess Terracotta Tan.
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

JaJa wrote:
thesedreamers wrote:definitely pregnant.
cravings, tired, less breastfeeding (Emilia only gets milk 2 times a day now?!), low bp, out of breath.. oh dear.
Less BF has nothing to do with pregnancy. You can still nurse and be preggers.

I don't think she's knocked up.
I hope she isn't pregnant but...

t00tie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by t00tie »

omg denial much? "this" is a word? lmao
and I remember when E was behind on crawling A tried to make her sound not slow by saying she thought she was going to walk before crawling. and dont even get me started on only feeding her.breastmilk twice a day.. if its so draining give her some damn formula
mythology
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mythology »

Oh my God what a f*cking creep :/ I can't believe how he fed E that yoghurt!!!!!!! I am seriously disturbed right now, there must be something wrong with him, like mentally wrong! I always thought he was on the crazy side but that was just utterly sick and perverse!!!
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by doggymayday »

lemontree wrote:9am Wake up, snuggle in bed with mommy & daddy. Watch Peppa Pig for a bit while I finish getting ready.
10am Breakfast with mommy!

:rofl: snuggle? Anna has no feelings for her daughter, she barely picks her up, so how the heck is she snuggling her every morning? what a joke.. :roll:
and breakfast at 10am? same for lunch at 2pm. We see the clock, and sometimes she even talks about getting up early in a vlog and 5min later she says they slept in. to me she is a compulsive liar,she can't go a single hour of the day without making up lies...

and please don't be pregnant. Well, at least then we could say he didn't f*ck it up like last time with the pee on the stick drama, but really, comments are full of people saying "I think Anna's pregnant", and with all the hint dropping they will keep watching.

and shouldn't Emilia be able to hold her bottle on her own by now? Or are her arms still short so she can't manage it. Does anybody know that? My son was drinking alone from a sippy cup at 8months so it seems weird that Anna still helps her.
I don't know if Anna is that stupid or if she just forgets that a lot of people watch both the vlogs and SD, so whatever crap she makes up on SD is a complete opposite of her life that we see in the vlogs. I just don't get it :D :D
elegancecharm
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by elegancecharm »

A 10-month-old baby ONLY GETS 2 BREASTFEEDINGS PER DAY?! Crazy or what?
Poor E is deprived of all the calcium & nutrients for her growing needs. How can they give her solids more than milk? Stupid parents.

The dogs. Pls. Do something about those dogs.
curvycarrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by curvycarrot »

I cant believe they went all the way to another town just to get some dog beds but have yet to get an baby gate for E. They are such asses :|
mythology
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mythology »

It's either they really are truly terrible parents, or they realise that the negative speculation is keeping them alive. As in it is keeping them a very popular topic on GG. But surely no one can be that heartless to their child? I must admit, I don't have kids and no experience working with children what so ever, but even I can see that something is definitely wrong here.
And I agree with the other posters who mentioned how E constantly looks at the camera. She is now conditioned to believe that camera=affection and attention. That is so sad and wrong. I don't see her growing up with a positive image of herself and the world around her.
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by doggymayday »

Even if they are doing it for the money, which is probably only part of the reason, they are stupid for not realizing E will hate them for it. She won't grow up and be thankful for it, I'm sure of it, she'll resent them.

It's stupid for them to think E will be just like them and will like the things they do. Emelia is her own person and I have high hopes for her, although I feel terribly sorry for her as she has years to go, before she can move out and live on her own, without her selfish narcissistic crazy idiotic parents.

I really really hope she'll be different. She has two great examples of what not to be like, so she'll figure it out.
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

mythology wrote:It's either they really are truly terrible parents, or they realise that the negative speculation is keeping them alive. As in it is keeping them a very popular topic on GG. But surely no one can be that heartless to their child? I must admit, I don't have kids and no experience working with children what so ever, but even I can see that something is definitely wrong here.
And I agree with the other posters who mentioned how E constantly looks at the camera. She is now conditioned to believe that camera=affection and attention. That is so sad and wrong. I don't see her growing up with a positive image of herself and the world around her.
*ding, ding* A mixture of both crappy parenting and purposely provoking viewers for attention - this is the LeFloof formula. They don't care if people watching like or dislike their "show", as long people are watching and JoPygmy gets his $$$.
JaJa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JaJa »

Sam's son Phoenix was doing the same thing when they were vlogging a few yrs ago
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

Valentino wrote:
mythology wrote:It's either they really are truly terrible parents, or they realise that the negative speculation is keeping them alive. As in it is keeping them a very popular topic on GG. But surely no one can be that heartless to their child? I must admit, I don't have kids and no experience working with children what so ever, but even I can see that something is definitely wrong here.
*ding, ding* A mixture of both crappy parenting and purposely provoking viewers for attention - this is the LeFloof formula. They don't care if people watching like or dislike their "show", as long people are watching and JoPygmy gets his $$$.
I think A&J purposely stirring up controversy despite knowing its harmful effects on their child is worse than them just being bad parents. I can't believe two people are willing to ruin their child's life just for some extra cash from YT.
kayleighrawrz

Unread post by kayleighrawrz »

Hi, long time lurker of this thread, I've had some troubles with my account so I haven't been able to post until now :) I thought it would be worth noting that in the description of the vlogs where it lists the 'important videos' such as Emilia's birth, it says 'Watch the birth of our first baby girl (Emilia)' where as a few months ago it just said baby being born vlog or something like that. It makes me think they are planning to get pregnant very soon or Anna is actually pregnant. Or maybe I'm reading into things too much :)

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”