LoraandLayton Part 2

KatyD
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LoraandLayton PART 2

Unread post by KatyD »

Upnorthgal13 wrote:Love how Layton is making fun of the subscribers on her new pic smfh
I came on to say the same thing lol
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

AnonymousSource wrote:Wait, what? This thread is only on part 2? I thought she was discussed more than that.
Well, we do like to gossip but let's face it, Lora is quintessentially boring.

Lol, I made a comment on her last video saying that I was sorry some sicko had threatened her kids but what exactly did she expect with her details available on white pages? She left it there for a week then deleted it. Yeah...that's gonna help :|
DigThePig
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DigThePig »

Finally catching up on Lora, and wow she seriously gets super defensive and bitchy at her fans when they ask her questions!! I mean she did just drop off out of the blue and now her and Layton are making fun of the situation? Makes me think that the death threat thing was fake, why else would they find it so appropriate to joke about the fans reactions!?!? I think Lora's meds needed adjusting and she had a freak out! And now she is covering.
DigThePig
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DigThePig »

Finally catching up on Lora, and wow she seriously gets super defensive and bitchy at her fans when they ask her questions!! I mean she did just drop off out of the blue and now her and Layton are making fun of the situation? Makes me think that the death threat thing was fake, why else would they find it so appropriate to joke about the fans reactions!?!? I think Lora's meds needed adjusting and she had a freak out! And now she is covering.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

If I were receiving "serious receiving death threats", I'd stop posting photos of my children on public social media. Maybe that's just me. I guess they just really enjoy the attention. Or maybe this situation isn't so serious.

Meh, either way I don't really care. I had stopped following their "journey" a long time ago, so I'm not sad that they aren't making videos. Obviously I feel for anyone receiving death threats, as that is horrible, but something is def fishy about that.
mpetrie8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mpetrie8 »

Yeah she's full of it ...if someone made death threats against my kids I wouldn't still be posting pictures of them on my fan account, pictures of my house etc . Layton has even hashtagged his town in a recent picture lol

She did her leaving yt for attention
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

She will be back. I guarantee it.
thegooseiscooked

I agree ladybug. She will slowly internally combust until she films another hyped up episode of "The Days of Lora's Lives".
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

She will be back. She isn't moving or scared. She thinks she is taking a stand. She is having an Adderal freak out. Like Britney Spears shaving her head. This will pass. She has been manic for months.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I wouldn't be surprised about a surprise we're back and we're pregnant.
#FreeBen
thegooseiscooked

Lol, I notice they haven't moved yet. Probably assuming that the "terrorist" will be kind enough as to wait until they have time to find another house.

#disbeliever
sassafrass
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sassafrass »

I just think that if I actually recieved a threat from another person that they were going to kill my children you bet your A$$ I would NOT be on any social media platforms at all.
Oh la la la someone threatened my kids life....but here's 80,000 pic of them so my minions can tell me how cute they are and how much they miss me.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Oh they are sooooo afraid of this "death threat" to their children but there is a pic with Tripp from a week ago with #ameliaisland #fernandinabeach.

BULLSHIT!!!

Yet, she keeps putting up pics in Instagram because it feeds her narcissism.

I would love to know the REAL reason why she's quitting (taking a break) YouTube.
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

What an idiot...if you REALLY were getting death threats, dont you think the culprit would be following your other social media sites? Why just stop youtube and keep up everything else?

I'm very careful with my kids. I NEVER tell anyone on facebook when I'm going on vacation...I never tell what my plans for the day are...I never post places that we regularly go to...and everything is private...i dont even put my kids as my profile picture.

It blows my mind how wreckless some people are with their kids. Anything for attention...
curvycarrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by curvycarrot »

I too call BS on this threat thing. Not only did she post pictures of her kids on instagram today, her instagram account is not set to private! Her facebook page and twitter account is also still VERY public!
If Lora was such a caring mother you'd think she at least set her instagram(which is very personal) to private. If I were to get threats about my family I would privatize EVERYTHING, delete my twitter account, delete my instagram account, set all my YT videos to private(while deleting the subs if you can) and maybe leave up a goodbye video, and then delete everything off of my facebook page and leave up my goodbye/reasoning post.

Everything is still the same for Lora besides not posting on Youtube. Also I find it weird that she would put "stalkers" and "haters" in the same sentence. Thats not only telling me that she is immature, she also is sort of saying stalkers are on the same level as haters. This entire situation is just plain weird.

Also she keeps mentioning moving. Maybe..they have to move because of financial reasons? Maybe Lora does not want to explain that her life isnt perfect anymore? I felt after watching a couple of the newer videos that Lora seemed a bit unhinged. I can totally see Layton high as a kite telling Lora "Yeah..lets just say..DEATH THREATS!". I hope Loras followers will catch on to this big ol lie.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

I considered financial problems might be a cause with Layton practically never working, but figured that's not it because she would hit the YouTube tap big time and try to bring in even more money.

I also thought maybe she is just bat shit crazy and had some kind of mental breakdown and part of that was saying goodbye to videos for a little while. They brainstormed and came up with this idea of "threats" as the reason of leaving, that way they had a way to come back in the future if/when they wanted to.

Maybe a falling out with Layton's dad?
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

please continue here http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=187&t=8300

I appreciated the way that she called us out and made it super obvious that she reads here on her 'why we are saying goodbye' video..

Return to “LoraandLayton”