YouTube mommy pet peeves (plus poll)

This section contains locked and/or inactive discussions from 2012-2014!

Which YouTube Mommy is the most 'hated'?

LoraandLayton
1%
xxxjoelpolexxx
11%
Deartaylertragedy
61%
candidmommy
1%
2011teenagemom
6%
Bumpsalongtheway
6%
Lindsandbaby
5%
Gabeandjesss
9%
kyleandcourt
No votes

Total votes: 288
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: YouTube mommy pet peeves (plus poll)

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

The most pet peeve I have is them being hypocritical. By hypocritical I mean they claim they're trying to prevent teen pregnancy, and then get pregnant AGAIN and also some of them planning. It just irks me and pisses me off. Especially when they make videos to address teenagers wanting to get pregnant. Tayler's is the worst of them all.
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

mikaiaa wrote:
hjl226 wrote:
AuntieToABabyBoy:) wrote:Tayler is the most ignorant yt mom in my opinion. Can we get her off YouTube? That'll make me happy
Theres actually a petition ti get her sites deleted because she hasnt followed the terms and agreements she agreed to when aigning up lol

Really? Like what, for example?
WELL in either case, I'll sign in a heart beat. While I thoroughly enjoy watching her make an ass of herself, in the end I'd rather have what's best for her children, and I think that's her staying off the Internet.
Harrassing people, usin gher sites to get minions to gang up and attack people. Whoever made it it took a quoye from the terms and conditions and it fits what taylers done exactly. Just google deartaylertragedy and it will be at the bottom of the 1st page. Sorry i cant post links. Sadly it doesnt have many signitures
lovethelifeyoulive
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovethelifeyoulive »

I hate how all the youtubers are making intros like their a tv show. It's a waste of time and super annoying.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I hate when they don't show the difficult side of things and make it look like raising kids while a teen is the easiest thing in the world. Like Jess for example. She has 3 going on four and makes it seem so easy and give's 15 year old's the idea that 16 and pregnant is fantastic. I watch YT mums to curb my baby fever since I feel so clucky now at 18 especially when everyone seems to be getting pregnant now.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

Exactly some of them don't even show the hardships and @Yue I do the same
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

this pretty much goes for every yt guru out there, but starting a video by saying "ignore my hair/i look like crap today/im sick so thats why i sound funny/i dont have any makeup on, so excuse my appearance" etc etc

the show type intros are also annoying...

the fact that a lot of these moms seem to have 0 hobbies/interests outside babies... what the hell is someone like jess gonna do when her kids are in high school or graduated? she probably still won't be done school and/or have worked a REAL job even once, and drake will probably still be working retail.
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

My biggest pet peeve is when ytmoms flip out because they are being talked about on here yet they badmouth other moms lmao
NaturalMomma76
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NaturalMomma76 »

I'm not too familiar with Jess. I didn't realize she gets caught in lies too. what kind of things does she lie about? from what I have seen, she tries to portray herself like she's an open book and honest about everything so that's funny if she has been caught in lies. I think she does try to make it seem like being a teen mom is the best thing ever. she should never encourage girls to have kids before theyre ready. she should make it a point to discuss why it's best to wait until youre older since she has such a large following of young girls. makes Me sick...

a lot of ppl get so annoyed w punctuation and grammar from yt moms on social media sites. it (obviously) doesn't bother me...I'm guilty of that. I'm never on a computer, always my phone so I just try to abbreviate when I can. its way too much work to edit when on a cell phone.

i hate when yt moms are so obviously fake. Lucy does seem like she would be nothing like her yt personality in real life and lots of others. yt moms can be playing w their hair, or doing anything annoying, as long as they're real. some moms you can just tell are real and down to earth. those are the ones i truly enjoy watching.
al1109

Unread post by al1109 »

I usually just lurk however i wanted to comment on this one....bone of them are orginal they all talk about natural birth midwives homebieths this whole placenta encapsulation...UGH do your own thing....maybe they really do want it or so good go for it. But take for example missy (bumpsalongtheway) preaching about natural birth and having q midwife blah blah doesn't want the baby to be drugged understandable however the health of a baby starts vefoee birth hiw about eating some veggies and fruits and quit filling yourself with takeout and processed crap.....end rant
al1109

Unread post by al1109 »

All not bone not sure how my phonw came up with that
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

First, the poll is a waste of time. I mean, who has 25 threads on here?
Second, there already IS a pet peeve kinda thing thread. Something like, what you hate the most about youtube moms.
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

NaturalMomma76
Amateur
Amateur

ChanelleJo wrote:First, the poll is a waste of time. I mean, who has 25 threads on here?
Second, there already IS a pet peeve kinda thing thread. Something like, what you hate the most about youtube moms.
what do you mean by who has 25 threads on here? I don't understand.
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

NaturalMomma76 wrote:
ChanelleJo wrote:First, the poll is a waste of time. I mean, who has 25 threads on here?
Shes saying theres no point in the poll because its obvious tayler is the most hated because she has 25 threads, atleast 3 times as many as any other person
NaturalMomma76
Amateur
Amateur

hjl226 wrote:
NaturalMomma76 wrote:
Shes saying theres no point in the poll because its obvious tayler is the most hated because she has 25 threads, atleast 3 times as many as any other person
haha you're right. i figured it would be tayler but I was curious how the others would do in comparison. lol
mrstimberlake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mrstimberlake »

Lying and deleting comments that aren't rude at all but call the person out. Oh and dragging shit out for weeks on end to gain subscribers.

Oh and misleading thumbnails and video titles
When life hands you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone who's life has handed them vodka and have a party.
NaturalMomma76
Amateur
Amateur

mrstimberlake wrote:Lying and deleting comments that aren't rude at all but call the person out. Oh and dragging shit out for weeks on end to gain subscribers.

Oh and misleading thumbnails and video titles
omg yessss! I hate that! I notice all of the huge vloggers do that (shaytards, itsjudyslife, ctfxc, etc) and its stupid. the thumbnail and title will have nothing to do with the actual video topic. and carliestylez (shay carls sister) tries to act like she's religious and sweet and innocent, yet she puts her boobs and ass in almost every thumbnail and makes the most sexual title she can think of... yet her vlog will be...a day at the freaking park with her 5 year old...wtf...I don't get it. that must be how they get their views which is very obnoxious. great one mrstimberlake!

Return to “Locked/Inactive Discussions”