Lindsandbaby Part 6

MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 6

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

Has anyone asked her did she get kicked from school?
letmetellya
Informer
Informer

Unread post by letmetellya »

Lady6 wrote:Maybe she didn't get good enough grades to keep her scholarship??
Idk, but if she did get kicked out, that's pretty sad for her children's sake.
That girl didn't get any damn scholarships!! She totally lies about that. I know people who went to get high school, and she was NOT part of the awards ceremony when Shepherd presented its winners. Her brother might have gotten it so I think she was just holding up HIS letter of award. She covered up the name on the letter when she showed it!!!!!!!
Scholarships are public record, Linds. All someone had to do is ask the school. ;)
She is there on grants from the government. A free ride.
Blondie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Blondie »

She's saying that the big changes eill make her life "more drama free and happier"...I think she's either moving somewhere else again, or maybe stopping the YouTube thing or something. Definitely don't think she's pregnant or failing school.
letmetellya
Informer
Informer

cakewalked wrote:
letmetellya wrote:
Lady6 wrote:Maybe she didn't get good enough grades to keep her scholarship??
Idk, but if she did get kicked out, that's pretty sad for her children's sake.
That girl didn't get any damn scholarships!! She totally lies about that. I know people who went to get high school, and she was NOT part of the awards ceremony when Shepherd presented its winners. Her brother might have gotten it so I think she was just holding up HIS letter of award. She covered up the name on the letter when she showed it!!!!!!!
Scholarships are public record, Linds. All someone had to do is ask the school. ;)
She is there on grants from the government. A free ride.
Does she get those grants because she is a single mom? Or low income?
Both. She would qualify because of her low income parents and their family size. And I'm betting she takes out student loans on top of it------ which she can "keep thr change" and spend it on whatever she wants. I've said it before---- her big shopping hauls just so happen to fall when new semesters start. Imagine that.
letmetellya
Informer
Informer

cakewalked wrote:That is SO bad to do. It's not like free money, she's going to have to pay it back, with interest, if she is using loan money. I HOPE YOU REALIZE THAT LINDS. I know people that do that and it's just not a good idea... You'll be regretting that in a few years when those payments come.
She doesnt care!! She can use it and brag it up to everyone like her trashy family actually has something in their pockets. Families like them have no concept of a financial future. They're used to living day to day and dont care.
letmetellya
Informer
Informer

HA!!!
I just messaged a mutual "friend" and guess what!! First if all, Linds had not been in class for a couple of weeks!!! Wow!!
AND------- she lied during her interviews with the sorority. They had no clue that she has two babies!! They dont know what to do now, but since she hasn't been in class, it probably won't matter.
letmetellya
Informer
Informer

cakewalked wrote:
letmetellya wrote:HA!!!
I just messaged a mutual "friend" and guess what!! First if all, Linds had not been in class for a couple of weeks!!! Wow!!
AND------- she lied during her interviews with the sorority. They had no clue that she has two babies!! They dont know what to do now, but since she hasn't been in class, it probably won't matter.
OMG! You're the one who lives near her, right? That's NUTS.
Yea, that's me! ;) She would DIE if she knew who my info comes from.
Kierstenalexis
Talker
Talker

Re: Lindsandbaby Part

Unread post by Kierstenalexis »

Okay so I haven't posted on this page in months...I normally don't come on her thread because I'm friends with her. But someone who lurks here messaged me and was talking to me about what was being said so I figured I could make some things clear.
Idk who "letmetellya" is but they're sadly mistaken. Her sorority knows who the boys are. They commented on her pics of them (her Big did anyways) and talked about how cute they were. And she just posted a week ago about cramming for a nursing test. (Which she got a 96 on btw) So, I mean. Take that for what you will, but I don't think letmetellya is as credible as you guys would like to think.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Kierstenalexis wrote:Okay so I haven't posted on this page in months...I normally don't come on her thread because I'm friends with her. But someone who lurks here messaged me and was talking to me about what was being said so I figured I could make some things clear.
Idk who "letmetellya" is but they're sadly mistaken. Her sorority knows who the boys are. They commented on her pics of them (her Big did anyways) and talked about how cute they were. And she just posted a week ago about cramming for a nursing test. (Which she got a 96 on btw) So, I mean. Take that for what you will, but I don't think letmetellya is as credible as you guys would like to think.
You're not so credible yourself. It took Lindsey MONTHS to ADMIT she was LYING about breast feeding. God, the c unt is a walking lying wench. She stopped breast feeding once she got her depo shot. She can say one thing but really its another thing. Unless lindsey shows proof with HER name visible she herself has no credibility. The bitch lies.
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

Kierstenalexis wrote:Okay so I haven't posted on this page in months...I normally don't come on her thread because I'm friends with her. But someone who lurks here messaged me and was talking to me about what was being said so I figured I could make some things clear.
Lol a lurker randomly messaged YOU of all people? Is this the same as how you always "accidentally" click this thread because you would never read what people say about your dear friend? Right. I'm sure this "lurker" was Lindsey or Mimi asking you to come here and discredit letmetellya. Obviously letmetellya is very accurate and linds is starting to feel threatened.
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

To the "friend of Lindsey's" (pretty sure she doesn't have any of those):

If she didn't get kicked out of school or if it didn't have something to do with her education, she would NOT have deleted the comment. Lindsey and her mother are both quick to jump down peoples' throats, defending themselves left, right and centre. If this comment had been false, she would have defended it then.
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

Also to Lindsey's friend...posting about stuff doesn't make it true.

I just finished up taking my midterm in neurological science and got a 100 percent on it. I didn't even study! One step closer to being a neurologist!

Yep...that must be true because I wrote it on the internets.
letmetellya
Informer
Informer

1. She isn't even IN the nursing program so she couldn't have been taking a nursing test. Nice try though.
2. Several of the sorority members didn't know she had babies and now they're pissed!! Plenty of people comment kids pics and dont say what they really feel. Look at YOUR kids pics for example. Point proven.
3. The friend who lurks here and told you about everything would be Linds. We're not stupid enough to fall for your story.
4. Your words mean nothing.
5. Hi Linds.
6. Hi Mimi.
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

Omg! So true letmetellya
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

*makes popcorn*
#FreeBen

Unread post by Guest »

hahha @ #6 & #7
letmetellya
Informer
Informer

Lady6 wrote:Omg! So true letmetellya
Waiting on Keirsten to dispute my earlier info that the whole family is still living together. Watcha got to say about that? And the scholarship? Hmm??????
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

I wonder what happened to that elderly dog that Lindsey adopted because she's such an amazing, kind person who wanted the dog to live out the rest of her life in a living home?
letmetellya
Informer
Informer

MakeupGirly wrote:I wonder what happened to that elderly dog that Lindsey adopted because she's such an amazing, kind person who wanted the dog to live out the rest of her life in a living home?
someone asked her that on her IG, but as usual, she hasn't replied.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

She's "studying."

Hi Lindsey!
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Lindsandbaby”