Marie Bits and Clips

Katieg2009
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Marie Bits and Clips

Unread post by Katieg2009 »

I'm new here, long time lurker that decided to come to the dark side, where's my cookies? Lol. Anyways, I've noticed there wasn't a thread on this mom. She was one of the first YT moms I started watching and I really enjoy her. What are your thoughts?
gurumama
Talker
Talker

Re: Marie Bits and Clips

Unread post by gurumama »

Katieg2009 wrote:I'm new here, long time lurker that decided to come to the dark side, where's my cookies? Lol. Anyways, I've noticed there wasn't a thread on this mom. She was one of the first YT moms I started watching and I really enjoy her. What are your thoughts?
I really used to like her, until I liked her facebook page, and the non stop bragging about Scarlet was just to much! Have had a hard time enjoying her videos now that I've seen how much she brags on and on about S!
PrettyGirl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PrettyGirl »

You only have 4 posts.... This has got too be self promoting.
Katieg2009
Talker
Talker

Am I not allowed to start threads until I have more lost?
Katieg2009
Talker
Talker

And gurumama, I haven't seen her Facebook. I actually haven't watched her in a while. I think the last video I watched was when she announced she was pregnant again. I just know she was one of the first moms I subbed too.
PrettyGirl
Talker
Talker

Just funny how EVERY person that comes on here and posts a thread as soon as they make an account ALEAYS turns out to be that person. Hummm.
Katieg2009
Talker
Talker

Ok we'll I'm not her lol. I don't do YouTube. I have a YouTube account with the same name I'm using here, but I just do videos of my kids, I don't make vlogs lol.
PrettyGirl
Talker
Talker

**** ALWAYS typing on my phone sorry.
BlazeMercy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlazeMercy »

I watch her and although she ins't a favorite, I think she's got a really neat way of being in front of the camera. She is always putting on a happy face even during the saddest times of her life (she talks about her ups and downs). I really think she is going though so much right now, and could just really use a break but she chugs along. I will say the bragging about her daughter does make me turn it off or ignore the posts though. I mean, as a mom we all think our kids/kids are the smartest, most advanced kids but she does say it a little to often and it gets annoying. I guess that is the only flaw I see in her.

My opinion though I highly doubt Marie started this thread. It's just not her style.
Katieg2009
Talker
Talker

I'm sorry, I won't make any topics until I become more established. I'm new here I lurked for awhile back on the old gg just didn't feel I had anything to add that wasn't being said already. And I noticed this mom didn't have a thread and was just curious as to what others had to say. I won't start anymore threads, I'm sorry.
Katieg2009
Talker
Talker

I'm not sure how to quote, but Candy I agree about the happiest face during the sad times. The last video I watched was her reaction to her second pregnancy and I thought it was so sad how her husband had just found out they lost one of their great grandparents. She has a very positive outlook on things. I've noticed some bragging in her vlogs, but I don't have her on Facebook, so I don't know how she is on there.
yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by yeahbuddy »

she and carla the bubblelush are good friends and one in the same, they are both not my cup of tea, too up on their high horse and think their children are "amazeballs"
Katieg2009
Talker
Talker

Something about Carla has always annoyed me, and her long boring videos I could never watch.
gurumama
Talker
Talker

yeahbuddy wrote:she and carla the bubblelush are good friends and one in the same, they are both not my cup of tea, too up on their high horse and think their children are "amazeballs"

I think it's maybe a first time mom thing to be so Ohhh myyy goddd my kid can say please after every sentence and her abc's and knew her colours and shapes at 2 months old (ok not really but you get the idea) once you have a second you realize in the long run when your kid is 20 it really means F all that they knew those things so early on.
but now that she is officially on guru gossip I bet she slow down
gurumama
Talker
Talker

yeahbuddy wrote:she and carla the bubblelush are good friends and one in the same, they are both not my cup of tea, too up on their high horse and think their children are "amazeballs"

I think it's maybe a first time mom thing to be so Ohhh myyy goddd my kid can say please after every sentence and her abc's and knew her colours and shapes at 2 months old (ok not really but you get the idea) once you have a second you realize in the long run when your kid is 20 it really means F all that they knew those things so early on.
but now that she is officially on guru gossip I bet she slows down with the bragging
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Katieg2009 wrote:I'm sorry, I won't make any topics until I become more established. I'm new here I lurked for awhile back on the old gg just didn't feel I had anything to add that wasn't being said already. And I noticed this mom didn't have a thread and was just curious as to what others had to say. I won't start anymore threads, I'm sorry.
Don't apologize. Ignore her. You are fine. I like bits and clips. Her daughter seems sweet. I cringe at the word amazeballs. I did not know Carla and Marie were friendly. So that makes me wonder. She is sooo annoying.
pumpkinseed
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pumpkinseed »

I think Marie is 1,000x less boring than Carla.

I like her okay, but something seems a little off sometimes... as if she's really quite stressed and upset, but putting on a happy face. I'm all for optimism and puppies and rainbows, but she seems to put a lot of pressure on herself to be cheerful. She's also pretty high-strung, I've had to skip some videos because she's talking so fast and chirpy! But overall, one of the better YT moms, IMO.
Katieg2009
Talker
Talker

In my opinion, even though she is very optimistic, she's very real, and easy to relate to. Sometimes it's overbearing with how happy and fast she talks. I go through phases where I have to take breaks from every YT person I watch lol.
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

I LOVE Marie! She's awesome. Definitely one of my favourites.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I think this yt mom has a thread already

Return to “I-P”