Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

TaylerTragedy Part 27

Unread post by hannahbanana »

astoldbyashleigh_ wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:
Yue195 wrote:I'm a baptised Catholic and I don't throw my religion around for sympathy, its disrespectful in my opinion.
I agree with you. Didn't Tayler and Chuckie put upside down crosses on the kids Easter eggs and then a few weeks later she posted that video of her crying naked in the bathtub asking for prayers because her mom might have 'boob cancer'?
I've always said, if she was truly a believer of the same religion I am, she would not be with someone who practices (if what you call what he does, "practicing") Satanism.
Witchcraft is extremely dangerous, and it actually terrifies me to think he does that around his children.

I may be a Christian, and I grew up in church being raised a Southern Baptist, but I'm not "ignorant" to what is good/bad from a worldly perspective.
The Bible basically has a section where it talks about possession. If Tayler is truly saved/forgiven/washed in The Blood she cannot be possessed, but only oppressed.
I believe she's been oppressed and that explains her issues.
It's scary what you open yourself up to when you mess around with Satanic/demonic things.
I 100% agree with you on that Ashleigh, I too grew up in a very religious Christian household where witchcraft and satanic things aren't something to be joke about. I was very offended and disgusted when Tayler and Chuckie put upside down crosses on the kids Easter eggs, when she called herself SatansMilf and when she reblogs things like 666 or Hail Satan on her tumblr.
You may disagree or not believe the following things I am going to say, but that's okay just respect my beliefs: at my church we believe that being depressed or having suicidal thoughts like Tayler, is the work of the devil.
I'm pretty sure Tayler and/or Chuckie thinks its fun to do those things, and they're allowing evil things into their home. I worry for those poor kids. Didn't Tayler say how she and Alesana would see figured or shadows in her old apartment and she swore once that Alesanas dolls came to life?
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: TaylerTragedy Part 27

Unread post by placebo »

@Gysophilia, I'm sorry, but I disagree. Medication isn't the solution. It helps to cope, but the reasons behind her behavior still need to be processed and dealt with. She doesn't seem to have the ability to do that alone and I'm honestly doubtful whether a regular therapy once a week would even be enough. I also see it extremely worrisome she is on a suicidal mode yet again. It's not the first time during this pregnancy, and when she was expecting Jakoby, she actually did try to off herself.

As to what diagnosis she may or may not have, I'll have no say.
mommyoftwogirlsca
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyoftwogirlsca »

I think tayler isn't religious, and I don't think she should be asking for prayers when she does satanic things. And is with a guy who follows satanism. How is that a good home and foundation for children. If Tayler was a Christian she would not be with chuckie. Christians usually marry or date in the religious background.
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oh4thelawls »

If Chuckie wants to practice Satanism, let him do as he pleases. It's not hurting anyone. If you guys actually did some research you'd know that Satanism isn't about "witchcraft" and possessions.
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

I don't think Tayler knows what she believes in, she just likes to follow the crowd and look "alternative".
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

oh4thelawls wrote:If Chuckie wants to practice Satanism, let him do as he pleases. It's not hurting anyone. If you guys actually did some research you'd know that Satanism isn't about "witchcraft" and possessions.

Oh I'm sorry. I didn't realize that Satanists were all about flowers and unicorns. :roll:
I realize that not all Satanists drink blood and sacrifice pigs and people.
You may not believe he's "hurting anyone" but I believe he is hurting HIMSELF and his family.
Being religious, it's very scary and taboo. That's how I feel about it. MY OPINION.
I know enough about it to not want to "educate" myself. I don't want to open myself up to that because that's when you begin to be oppressed and disturbed by it.

I may sound superstitious, but that's how I was raised. Bad juju, very bad juju.
Jessica.Amber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jessica.Amber »

Heartbreakcoverupxo wrote:I don't think Tayler knows what she believes in, she just likes to follow the crowd and look "alternative".
Agreed!! She's not at all Christian... none of her lifestyle choices coincide with Christian beliefs. She is probably an agnostic or without beliefs, but globs onto the whole 666/Satan'sMilf/inverted crosses on the easter eggs/et cetera because it's what Chuckie's into. She would never tell him his beliefs are stupid or that she didn't want him practicing Satanism around her children, because she has her head practically up his butt and would never go against him... She wants him to like her, so she embraces his beliefs so that they have common lifestyles. Dumb. Make your own choices in life, Tayler... at the end of the day, it's YOUR life, and you will regret if when you're 30 and don't have a CLUE who you really are :?

Not to mention, I wouldn't be surprised if she is a practicing Satanist. I'm sure she joins in with Chuckie. She probably just doesn't want to say that because it would offend some people.
whatsername_

Hannahbanana wrote: I 100% agree with you on that Ashleigh, I too grew up in a very religious Christian household where witchcraft and satanic things aren't something to be joke about. I was very offended and disgusted when Tayler and Chuckie put upside down crosses on the kids Easter eggs, when she called herself SatansMilf and when she reblogs things like 666 or Hail Satan on her tumblr.
You may disagree or not believe the following things I am going to say, but that's okay just respect my beliefs: at my church we believe that being depressed or having suicidal thoughts like Tayler, is the work of the devil.
I'm pretty sure Tayler and/or Chuckie thinks its fun to do those things, and they're allowing evil things into their home. I worry for those poor kids. Didn't Tayler say how she and Alesana would see figured or shadows in her old apartment and she swore once that Alesanas dolls came to life?

I agree with this. I do believe depression and suicide are the devil's handiwork. I believe he causes them by using his demons to oppress and possess people.
I've been attacked before and it is literally the scariest thing I've been through.

Satan uses what he knows will get to you. If Tayler had believed there was demonic activity in HER HOME, and she was a "rea" Christian, you bet your bippy she would've been out of there. I would've been.

I don't want to sound like, "I'm better than her because I don't date a satanist and I'm better blah blah blah"
I know I'm no better than Tayler, but I'm actually really scared for her.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

placebo wrote:@Gysophilia, I'm sorry, but I disagree. Medication isn't the solution. It helps to cope, but the reasons behind her behavior still need to be processed and dealt with. She doesn't seem to have the ability to do that alone and I'm honestly doubtful whether a regular therapy once a week would even be enough. I also see it extremely worrisome she is on a suicidal mode yet again. It's not the first time during this pregnancy, and when she was expecting Jakoby, she actually did try to off herself.

You don't know that. I don't know that. Also, I said I did agree that therapy would be helpful, but to say "intense" therapy, was unnecessary. Regular therapy works for lots of people with different issues. Even group therapy can be helpful. Any kind of counselling can be helpful. I think her mentioning it regularly is her cry for help. But it also seems like she has this issue whenever she is pregnant. Maybe her hormones are wacky. We don't know. She hasn't gone very long at a time without being pregnant or recovering from pregnancy. I actually wish she would get help, medical first, for her own sake.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by surferbunny »

hormones prob have a LOT to do with it....any OB will tell you the hormones make you go crazy it is intense and sudden, flares up out of nowhere and can be extremely dangerous

I am Christian as well and totally believe depression is the work of the devil but we can not ignore physical contributions!
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Funny how we're talking about this, nice to know that Tayler only sees God as Santa Claus.
truffles92
Informer
Informer

Unread post by truffles92 »

@Ashleigh, to be honest you just sound ignorant. What if I said I knew not all Christians were *no gender slurs, ty hating, funeral protesting bigots, but most are. You don't know anything about Santanism if you think practicers sit around drinking blood. Honestly, your comments are what make me dislike Christianity as a whole. So, so ridiculously incorrect on so many levels.
Truffles92: Portraying my own context since 2012
Cookiedoh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cookiedoh »

http://altreligion.about.com/od/satanis ... ements.htm

I usually just lurk but please read this. Satanism is all about respect for oneself, self love and self growth.

It pretty much has nothing to do with the christian Satan. I'm doing a degree in religion at the moment and find it all fascinating.

There is a huge difference between all the things Chuckie does and true satanism, satanist are generally just agnostic or atheist
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

If you can dislike a religion based on one persons comments then you are no better than the person you claim to be ignorant .. just saying
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

surferbunny wrote:hormones prob have a LOT to do with it....any OB will tell you the hormones make you go crazy it is intense and sudden, flares up out of nowhere and can be extremely dangerous

I am Christian as well and totally believe depression is the work of the devil but we can not ignore physical contributions!
Do you really believe depression is the work of the devil? Or are you just making a joke? I'm not going to debate it with you, I'm honestly just curious. What you believe is your business. I'm definitely firmly on the side of science.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
whatsername_

truffles92 wrote:@Ashleigh, to be honest you just sound ignorant. What if I said I knew not all Christians were *no gender slurs, ty hating, funeral protesting bigots, but most are. You don't know anything about Santanism if you think practicers sit around drinking blood. Honestly, your comments are what make me dislike Christianity as a whole. So, so ridiculously incorrect on so many levels.

If you read it I said I knew not all practicing Satanist sacrifice pigs/humans or drink blood. So maybe read the comment in its entirety before attacking. Thanks.
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

gypsophila wrote:
surferbunny wrote:hormones prob have a LOT to do with it....any OB will tell you the hormones make you go crazy it is intense and sudden, flares up out of nowhere and can be extremely dangerous

Do you really believe depression is the work of the devil? Or are you just making a joke? I'm not going to debate it with you, I'm honestly just curious. What you believe is your business. I'm definitely firmly on the side of science.
Yes completely believe that..was taught that
Cookiedoh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cookiedoh »

surferbunny wrote:
gypsophila wrote:

Yes completely believe that..was taught that
Heya, again not wanting to debate really, Like i said im studying religion and I'm genuinely fascinated by what makes people believe what they believe.

So my question is, with things like what you just said, do you ever doubt it? Or go off and do your own research or is it just a case of thats what I was taught so thats what I'm sticking with.

Is it the same with any other illness's as well? (Sorry I'm going OT but I didn't want to message you because you don't know me, didn't want to be a weirdo feel free to inbox a reply if you dont want to say in public)
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Oh it's fine

and yes other illnesses included, we are taught it is just an attack from the devil of course we do understand that other factors are involved too at times but I think god gives people the wisdom (like Dr's) to help us with those issues and preachers/pastors the wisdom to help us with the rest

I think it is true mostly because it is what I was taught all my life and because it makes sense to me
Beth_munday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Beth_munday »

placebo wrote:@Gysophilia, I'm sorry, but I disagree. Medication isn't the solution. It helps to cope, but the reasons behind her behavior still need to be processed and dealt with. She doesn't seem to have the ability to do that alone and I'm honestly doubtful whether a regular therapy once a week would even be enough. I also see it extremely worrisome she is on a suicidal mode yet again. It's not the first time during this pregnancy, and when she was expecting Jakoby, she actually did try to off herself.

Having just been discharged from a psychiatric hospital, people who are admitted are usually extremely mentally ill, her posting on facebook or whatever does not warrant of admission, I see loads of people say things like that either off hand or for attention, though I do believe she needs therapy.

Also, satanism no longer means worshiping satan, the word satan is used at a metaphor. I read the satanic bible and it's basically about being respectful and being happy in life, you will be supprised but it's not that far away from christianity on some on the teachings. The thing is Chuckie for some reason said he worships satan then said he follows LaVeyan satanism, which is the one I just mentioned. It's an official religion and is what the word Satanism means, maybe not literally, but as a religion.

I also don't want to demean your beliefs in any way but IMO I think that saying depression is caused by the devil, leads people (maybe not all but some) to seek god before they seek medical help, which could lead to further complications. So believe what you want to believe, but I think religion should be left out of things like this.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”