CandidMommy Part 3

QueenBooBoo1216
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CandidMommy Pt. 3

Unread post by QueenBooBoo1216 »

Half day kindergarten is free but there are some that offer all day but the parents have to pay because the state doesn't fund it. If he can't read a certain amount of words and add and subtract already they may have recommended he attend all day so he is not behind when he enters first grade.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

Both of my older girls did full day kindergarten at no cost. We always had to pay quite a bit for preschool but once they hit Kindergarten, as long as it isn't private school, Kindergarten-12 doesn't cost anything. Other than school supplies, field trip fees, etc of course. My guess is that she wants to put him into some sort of private school.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I don't know what the schools are like by her but if she is having money problems that will be hard. So expensive.
Is it a yt thing that all these moms want to homeschool or private school?
Haha I don't want my kids learning math from me. What I did in 5th grade they do in 3rd now. Lucky we have really good schools in my area.
QueenBooBoo1216
Informer
Informer

Unread post by QueenBooBoo1216 »

FLOSSY77 wrote:I don't know what the schools are like by her but if she is having money problems that will be hard. So expensive.
Is it a yt thing that all these moms want to homeschool or private school?
Haha I don't want my kids learning math from me. What I did in 5th grade they do in 3rd now. Lucky we have really good schools in my area.
It's going to bite the ones in the butt who aren't very serious about it. My son in the 11th grade had to take the new and improved test (it was practice) to exit high school and only 35% passed. While I think home school would involve more fun activities I couldn't teach them everything they would need to be successful in college.
rolo

Unread post by rolo »

in a lot of areas children only get free half day kinder, my kids did. In order to get full day they have to qualify for different things for the free all day, or pay. Some places only have X amount of spots open and they let them go first come first serve once the kids who need them are placed. A friend of mine goes through that hell with her kids.
FLOSSY77

I just googled it. I guess it isn't free everywhere. In my county our schools are rated A. Some of the best in my state. So I think they get more funding. I wonder if that has something to do with it. All kids should have that opportunity. And parents working should also.
My daughters kindergarten was nothing like mine. Mine was eating crayons and learning to sit still. My kids had nightly homework with occasional fun field trips. And they got a color for behavior every day. That color determined my mood every night. lmao. So annoying.
Unless they are being real assholes keep it to yourself.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Derrick said on FB that he just took a "time share real estate" test to get a got working at Wyndham and was denied the job because of 2 months of past due child support for being out of work. I think that's fucked up.
starbucks000
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by starbucks000 »

But he's not out of work. He's been getting paid under the table. He just hasn't been giving any of it to Jeni for the boys. That's what's messed up. He's a selfish, spiteful a-hole. Don't let him fool you.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

ladybug wrote:Derrick said on FB that he just took a "time share real estate" test to get a got working at Wyndham and was denied the job because of 2 months of past due child support for being out of work. I think that's fucked up.
How would they know that for a real estate test? Only being 2 months behind is barely even going to get a nod from the Attorney General's office, let alone be reported on some background check... Maybe he was denied because of something else and just doesn't want to admit it. It's easier to admit what she has already shared?
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Yeah, that's kinda what I thought. Doesn't make much sense. Wouldn't not having a job just hurt him even more and create even more back due support?
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

dfwmom wrote:
ladybug wrote:Derrick said on FB that he just took a "time share real estate" test to get a got working at Wyndham and was denied the job because of 2 months of past due child support for being out of work. I think that's fucked up.
How would they know that for a real estate test? Only being 2 months behind is barely even going to get a nod from the Attorney General's office, let alone be reported on some background check... Maybe he was denied because of something else and just doesn't want to admit it. It's easier to admit what she has already shared?
Some employers search for FB of potential employees, could you imagine if they stumbled upon her YT? I'd hate to be her ex right about now (even though he's not doing himself any favors).

So Jeni said he was getting paid under the table, but is there any validity to thus? Doing what? A one-time thing or regular?
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

starbucks000 wrote:But he's not out of work. He's been getting paid under the table. He just hasn't been giving any of it to Jeni for the boys. That's what's messed up. He's a selfish, spiteful a-hole. Don't let him fool you.

According to Jenni, she's no peach either and she has proven herself not to be honest on youtube in the past so I don't fully believe this either. Neither of them are that great imo. Jenni is really manipulative, don't let her new poor me act fool you.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

I always thought jeni was manipulative and tried to put an image of herself out there. It's obvious she's trying to come across as the perfect, martyr mother in all this.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

I figured that her statement that he was getting paid under the table was an assumption since he isn't homeless that he HAS to be making money somehow, which isn't necessarily the case...

maybe if she is on a budget and trying to 'make ends meet' per her last video, then she should scale her grocery budget down from $500 a month for 1 adult and 2 toddlers, and make less meals for friends.
FLOSSY77

He is getting money from somewhere. He said he had to pay for the training. $500
At least he is trying. I don't have respect for anyone that doesn't pay child support though.
His fb is such a treasure trove of shits and giggles for me. Did you see Hookah Heather's "Dear Future Husband" post? LMAO
FLOSSY77

:lol: I am horrible but lets start a poll.
Who will bite the dust first Parody or The Rancher?
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Parody. Deacon will have tortured him to death already.
annat88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annat88 »

she is so smitten with this rancher, i thought for sure she had been seeing him for longer but in her dating update from a week or two ago she said it was "two ish months". i was so surprised, things seem to be moving fast for someone who says they don't see each other as often as they would like. she is so sleeping with him, but i say good for her. she seems really happy and i hope we don't have to witness seeing her get her heart broken.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Plus1Please posted on her newest video about the guy "does he know about YT? I'm curious what he thinks about 25,000 ppl dying for a gimpse of his face". So even other YTers think she's going overboard. I want her to answer that, I wonder how much he knows about her creepy videos about him. If he knows and hasn't run, something's up w him IMO.
FLOSSY77

He does know and said he wasn't going to watch unless they were together. Whatevs.
Just in case someone is looking for a glimpse. Jason Kent on fb.

Return to “CandidMommy”