CandidMommy Part 3

Reedsluv4u
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CandidMommy Pt. 3

Unread post by Reedsluv4u »

She's acts like she's won the mom of the decade award for never puting her second born, home birthed, breastfed (the one who's perfect) child in a disposable. Get over yourself and wash your damn hair. She's not natural she's damn nasty. The cuddle/sniff of the used 4 year old diaper was so gross.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Getting rid of baby things is sad. I never would buy used diapers. ( spare me the cloth diaper crap )
What IS very interesting is her talking about marriage and future babies. She has a sweet pic of Drake asleep in Daddy Ranchers arms on ig. I have renamed him Daddy Rancher.
litnerd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by litnerd »

Jeez, she should be giving away those diapers in that condition (delaminating? chewed up?), not auctioning them to her "fans". So gross (and not because they're diapers).
yummymummy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yummymummy »

Ooh, Derick and hookah heather aren't friends on FB anymore. Thinking they're "engagement" is over.
yummymummy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yummymummy »

Ooh, Derick and hookah heather aren't friends on FB anymore. Thinking they're "engagement" is over.
FLOSSY77

The second fb she had to talk to him is gone. Interesting.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Reedsluv4u wrote:She's acts like she's won the mom of the decade award for never puting her second born, home birthed, breastfed (the one who's perfect) child in a disposable. Get over yourself and wash your damn hair. She's not natural she's damn nasty. The cuddle/sniff of the used 4 year old diaper was so gross.
I think how anal she was about all of Drakes birth and diapering is a direct reflection of the state of her marriage. She was insane during that time.
AllyMally6809
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by AllyMally6809 »

I love Jeni. I really do but her videos are bothering me. Not the content but her kids. This last one with her date to include Ranchers parents was so hard to watch for me. I am over the countless kid interruptions and her interrupting herself. It's bothering me a lot since it's every.single.video.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

AllyMally6809 wrote:I love Jeni. I really do but her videos are bothering me. Not the content but her kids. This last one with her date to include Ranchers parents was so hard to watch for me. I am over the countless kid interruptions and her interrupting herself. It's bothering me a lot since it's every.single.video.
Yup. I can't make it through most videos and rarely watch lately.

And I know she's trying to make money, but it bugse how she has ads before every video and they are like... 2 minutes or something.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

AllyMally6809 wrote:I love Jeni. I really do but her videos are bothering me. Not the content but her kids. This last one with her date to include Ranchers parents was so hard to watch for me. I am over the countless kid interruptions and her interrupting herself. It's bothering me a lot since it's every.single.video.

I couldn't agree more (except the part about loving Jeni). That video was painful, there was about 15 seconds of actual information and 9 minutes of her being distracted and begging the boys to get dressed.

If you haven't watched it yet, let me save you some time and an unnecessary headache. Jeni drove for 9 hours. She went out for dinner with her boyfriend's parents and their old neighbours. She sat next to her boyfriend's mother. Squee! Then Jeni and her boyfriend were meant to go to the movies but instead they went to Walmart for toilet paper. The mother had never been to Walmart before. She was excited.

By the way, is it just me or does anyone else get really pissed off when you arrange to catch up with someone who you havent seen for a long time. You look forward to it, you plan for it, maybe buy something new to wear.....and then you turn up and find out that the other person has invited someone else along because apparently seeing just you wasn't enough. I have an ex-friend who used to do that all the time. I had known her all my life,old family friends, we got married at around the same time and I kind of thought it was fun to put on little dinner parties and play house and use all my new kitchen appliances, learn new recipes etc. So they came to our house about 4 times in a row, drank our wine, ate our food, we had a great time. Finally we got invited back to theirs and she had invited 12 other people! She did this several times. Hence the "ex" friend. Really rude.

This was quite an important dinner for Jeni. She had driven a long way to get there, she was tired but made the effort to go and it should have been a quiet, intimate evening of getting to know each other. Instead it was Jeni and her boyfriend being outsiders at an old neighbourhood reunion. Really, really rude and weird.

Personally, I would have been pissed off if I had driven all that way to be treated like that.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Does his mom live 9 hours away? That is a really long drive. You'd think she'd meet them half way.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Yes! She can't even vlog on one topic without interrupting herself talking about her hair or her lack of hygiene or something annoying like that. If you can't stop talking about how greasy your hair is then stop the video and go take a shower.
FLOSSY77

OMG!
Tell the story already. Put those kids in the backyard. Focus.
She has an obsession with mothers. She really wants the approval doesn't she?
I get what you are saying ohaudry I just don't think his mom cares yet as much as Jeni.
thegooseiscooked

ohaudrey wrote:Does his mom live 9 hours away? That is a really long drive. You'd think she'd meet them half way.
No, she had been camping with her family 5 1/2 hours away so she had to drive home to drop the boys off with a friend, then she drove 1 1/2 hours to his parents to have dinner then home again.

She came straight from camping, didn't have a shower and went out for dinner. Nice. It must have been a treat to sit next to her!
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Oh makes sense thanks Goose

Considering her close proximity to Tahoe, I wonder why she's driving 5 hours for camping. Yosemite?
Reedsluv4u
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Reedsluv4u »

She lives in Nevada with two kids without air conditioning! Someone might want to put a bug in her ear that they make window units and she can watch a YouTube video on how to make an easy AC unit using a five gallon bucket from Home Depot. Wait... the ideas on pinterest and Google come from her. Anyone remember that video?

She's clearly obsessed with MIL's. Her story was more about her than anything else. She had to throw a punch to him too. He's sooo messy. Yeah Jeni you are nasty as hell. I'm sure he's no worse.
FLOSSY77

Organizing his stuff and giving him motivation. But joking with his mom about it. Chill Jeni. Derick is doing keg stands celebrating he got out of that.
thegooseiscooked

Mmmmm..yes.. That's not a very attractive quality in a new girlfriend of a few months.

"Throw that out, put this here, pack that away. God, you're a pig!" All he'd be hearing is "I'm a controlling bitch!"

And yes, I definitely think she was more attracted to the MIL than her boyfriend.
cecegirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cecegirl »

Who buys used cloth diapers that someone's kid had peed and pooped in?? Is jeni really that desperate for cash?
And the idea of jeni & the bf's mom going to the movies alone when they have only met once before seems strange, especially Jeni and the bf are still in the early stage of their relationship.
I would not ask my new boyfriend's mom to go to the movies or go hiking alone. That't way too fast for me.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I've bought used diapers.

It's not a big deal. Wash and sanitize them and they're good to go.
#FreeBen

Return to “CandidMommy”