:)
pitbulllove
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother Part 28

Unread post by pitbulllove »

I don't think I would buy any electronic from Tayler. She clearly doesn't know how to properly take care of them, and I would be willing to bet the camera is damaged in someway. I hope that person on tumblr who offered $575 for it is trolling her.
“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
-Andy Rooney
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

Omfg she is disgusting. She posted a sex gif on tumlr and it shows everything
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

pitbulllove wrote:I don't think I would buy any electronic from Tayler. She clearly doesn't know how to properly take care of them, and I would be willing to bet the camera is damaged in someway. I hope that person on tumblr who offered $575 for it is trolling her.
I saw that and I hope they don't buy it for her for that much. Especially if she's asking for only $500 why make it more? And it probably is broken. Remember when chuckie crashed his car with the babies carseat a and she tried selling them cause they weren't safe anymore? This is probably the same, it's broken so she's ripping someone off and selling it
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by surferbunny »

The sex gif is not so bad itself but she is a pregnant mom of almost 3...

she is just strange, lots of young people frequent her tumblr and she knows this
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

"You’re a horrible person because of your past."
No, I learned from my past and poor choices I made back then and it’s made me a better person today.
“You’re a bad mother because you did this and that”
No, I’m not perfect and I’ve made mistakes and LEARNED from them.
You’re the bad person, you’re the one putting another human being down over the internet who you don’t know personally, you must not feel very good about yourself if you have to put others down to bring yourself higher.

"I pretty much raised my sibling/s"
Okay? I didn’t “raise” my brothers but I babysat while my mother worked to support us and it’s NOTHING like having your own child, you can’t give your child back at the end of the day.. I WAS a teenager whom purposely became pregnant “twice” and I WILL give advice to teenagers! Being a mother is hard, let alone doing it as a teenager it’s even harder! I don’t care if you call me a “hypocrite” or say “but it’s okay for you to do it?” No, it wasn’t “okay” but it wasn’t selfish, irresponsible OR immature.. End rant……
Also, I am not “hating” on anyone. I’m a very accepting person and I will always listen to anyone who needs someone to listen, again I’ve been there.
ImageImage
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

It wasn't selfish? Not immature or irresponsible?

Gosh. Boxing rink round 3 please!
pitbulllove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pitbulllove »

chelsieross7 wrote:
pitbulllove wrote:I don't think I would buy any electronic from Tayler. She clearly doesn't know how to properly take care of them, and I would be willing to bet the camera is damaged in someway. I hope that person on tumblr who offered $575 for it is trolling her.
I saw that and I hope they don't buy it for her for that much. Especially if she's asking for only $500 why make it more? And it probably is broken. Remember when chuckie crashed his car with the babies carseat a and she tried selling them cause they weren't safe anymore? This is probably the same, it's broken so she's ripping someone off and selling it
I remember! That plus the fact that she couldn't even manage to put the lens and lens lid on correctly leads me to believe that some damage has been done. Plus why would she sell a camera that she wanted so bad for soo long? I assume her family is planning on paying for anything Anberlin needs.
“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
-Andy Rooney
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Guys, you know exactly why she's selling her camera.
What I want to know, though. Is why you're all freaking out about it?
She's finally doing something that we all have wanted her to do for a long time. She's selling her things to finally support her children herself and here you all are.
"It's probably broken."

Maybe she just realized that she is BROKE. She has NO money.
Hasn't it been speculated that she and Charles aren't together?
She isn't receiving her wic due to the government being shut down. She's struggling.

Instead of continuing to complain when she makes adult decisions, why not actually applaud her for being selfless for once, over being her selfish Tayler.
It's really clear that she cannot win.

And no, I'm not defending her. So don't pull that shit.
TruthBTold
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TruthBTold »

whatsername_ wrote:Guys, you know exactly why she's selling her camera.
She's finally doing something that we all have wanted her to do for a long time. She's selling her things to finally support her children herself and here you all are.
"It's probably broken."

She isn't receiving her wic due to the government being shut down. She's struggling.

Instead of continuing to complain when she makes adult decisions, why not actually applaud her for being selfless for once, over being her selfish Tayler.

WIC wasn't affected by the shut down, the shut down didn't last long enough for it to be. If it went past November 1st, then they were gonna stop handing vouchers out. The shutdown only lasted 19 days. Not saying she isn't struggling but she still received her government handouts during the this most recent shutdown.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Props to her for selling her camera. She's actually not being selfish for once. Though she could back out of selling her camera at any time.
whatsername_

TruthBTold wrote:
"It's probably broken."

WIC wasn't affected by the shut down, the shut down didn't last long enough for it to be. If it went past November 1st, then they were gonna stop handing vouchers out. The shutdown only lasted 19 days. Not saying she isn't struggling but she still received her government handouts during the this most recent shutdown.

Actually, her wic was affected. The ohio wic office was running on contingency funds for the month of October.
Regardless, my point is that she cannot win with some of you ladies.
We want her to sell her things, and she does
Boom. "Well, it must be broken. Nitpick nitpick."

Come on.
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

I think it's great she's selling her camera, but maybe she should take it to that pawn shop she took Chuckie's engagement ring to if she's actually serious.

Also, if you need to sell something because you're flat out broke and can't afford your two children you already you should seriously think about your unborn child Tayler, how much she's going to suffer. $500 doesn't last very long at all with a newborn and two toddlers.
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Anberlin alone will cost over $500.

I don't want to sound mean but Tayler really is in denial. She can't afford three children & those babies are really going to suffer now. The only reason she still gets foodstamps is because her & Chuckie aren't married. I'm pretty sure once they're married, whether they live together or not, they will go off of his income & then what is she going to do? She wants to rush to the courthouse & get married but neither one of them are prepared in my opinion. She will really start struggling. Both seem like they want to live the life of luxury anyways.

Also, is it true tax season is delayed til April? I heard a rumor. If that's the case, she really can't even depend on that for a while either.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

"It's probably broken."

A few months ago she posted she was selling her laptop AND camera. A few hours later that post was deleted and never mentioned again. This post about her camera? It's already delted and no mention of it. I sent her and ask saying "is your camera still or sale" and she ignored it so I'm pretty sure she just did it to seem mature or get attention or something because if she were serious it would still be up. Plus who sells something on their tumblr when they know most people who look on their dont live close to her? She could post on Craigslist or like someone else said take it to a pawn shop. She wasn't serious about selling it because she deleted all evidence and is now ignoring the fact that it happened. Otherwise she would say "I'm not selling it anymore, I don't need to" or something. I thought it was great she was finally gonna sell her stuff and do something selfless but she's not. She's never going to change
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also, I don't why we say tayler selling her stuff for her kids is selfless. Putting your kids first and providing for them before pleasing yourself is just what moms do. It shouldn't be like "Ong tayler great job doing one selfless things since having your kids you're so mature now" like no. If she was actually "selfless" and mature she would have never bought those things in the first place. And she would have sold them as soon as chuckie lost his job not refused to do so and let her mom clean up her mess. Mothers are supposed to do the things tayler doesn't and she gets praised for doing it like she's something special or like no other mom would do it. Moms should naturally be selfless when it comes to their kids but she's not and that's her problem. One moment of faked maturity/selflessness doesn't mean she's suddenly off the hook for being horrible
whatsername_

I never said she was "off the hook".
You guys are such bullshitters lately. You drag on and on about wanting her to do something, then when she attempts to, she's horrible.
She can't win.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Tayler has mention a few times about practically raising her brothers, I'm sure some of us have watched our younger siblings before but how old must of Tayler been? 14? 15? Watching FOUR younger brothers, no wonder why she has said that she's always hated children and never wanted any of her own. Maybe that's one of the reasons why she dropped out right after middle school? She couldn't keep up with her schoolwork due to her 'raising her brothers'.
I think this is way she also has no patience for Jakoby, if he does something mischievous, she yells at him. But if Alesana were to do the same thing, she laughs and encourages it. What kind of mother has a child take care of other children? Not that I know how many hours she works in a day, but Tayler has made it sound like it was an all day thing.
A few weeks ago, Tayler posted a picture on IG bitching how not only did she have to feed "her turds" but her brothers as well. What was on their plates? Ravioli. I'll never understand why she complains about having to make food for her children, they depend on her to eat. So what, is she going to complain everytime Anberlin wants to eat too?
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

I remember her saying something about how she practically raised her brothers too. She probably denies it because she doesn't want to fight with her mother. Her mom probably wouldn't appreciate hearing that at all because what does that say about her?
TruthBTold
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TruthBTold »

whatsername_ wrote:
TruthBTold wrote:
"It's probably broken."

Actually, her wic was affected. The ohio wic office was running on contingency funds for the month of October.
Regardless, my point is that she cannot win with some of you ladies.
We want her to sell her things, and she does
Boom. "Well, it must be broken. Nitpick nitpick."

Come on.
I don't know where your getting your info on that because Ohio stood up strong and proclaimed on a state website: "Ohio WIC is open for business". The state health department announced they had enough money, 25.5 million dollars to continue to fund the program through October and even into the first two weeks of November. Luckily the shutdown didn't last that long. Either way she still needs to sell the camera, but not because she couldn't get WIC.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”